It Was A Joke and Then Sorry?..

Honesty

 

Author PoV

“GYAAAAAAAAAA SEHUNNIE,ZHANG YIXING WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY FACEEEEE????” you shouted as you hear the boys are laughing outside your room.

“Do you think that’s funny?HYAAAH” you said as you go to your bathroom,cleaning your face.

You fell asleep because tired after your first day at college and when you woke up,you felt that there’s something on your face,and that’s right,there are many words,pics ah whatever.

Finally,you go out from your room after cleaned your face. The boys are in front of the TV,and they have stopped laughing. From behind you hold Yixing’s neck with your right hand and Sehun’s neck with your left hand.

“What the hell did you do with my face? You think you can go laugh and I won’t take it as serious thing? You think?” you said as the boys are trying to say the words.

“Su..sunggi-ah,puh..puhlease do..do not ho..hold me like that,it hurts” Sehun said as his hands are holding your left hand,trying to let go of your hand.

“I won’t” you said and tightened it.

“Sorry,we were just...okay it was joke..”Yixing said..and you just confused why he can say the words that clearly.

“Hyaah okay lah,you are getting worse Sehunnie,do not cry” you said as you let go of your hands and sit between Yixing and Sehun.

“I’m good at acting,am I right hyung?” Sehun said to Yixing,and both of them giggled together.

You still focused on TV,watching drama when the boys are giggling together and you just look at Yixing,then Sehun and they stop giggling.

“Sehunnie,can you take a glass of water for me?” you said as you look at Sehun’s face and he replied with ‘why me?’ face.

“If you want to ask ‘why me?’then I will reply,because you acted so good and you whispered too loud,you know?” you said with a smile but a killer stare.

“Ah..ne..I will take it for you” Sehun said as he went to the kitchen.

“Zhangyi,I will borrow your legs”

“Yeee? What do you?...ah ye okay I get it now” he said as he looked that you already lay down on his legs.

“This is for you,miss..”Sehun said as he put a glass of water on the table.

“Thank you my assistant” you said as you woke and drink the water.

“Sunggi-ah,tomorrow I will go with Kris hyung loh” Yixing said as he look at you with ‘do you want to join?’ face.

“So? You think that’s one of my business?” you said as you stare at him. Sehun is just about to start laughing while you stare at him too.

“No,I just thought that you wanna join,if you want to then-“ Yixing stopped talking when you already talked.

“Just tell me where do you want to go?”

“Watch a movie maybe” Yixing said with a flat face.

“GYAAAH WANNA JOIN!!!!” you shouted.

“GYAHAHAHAHA POOR YOU SUNGGI-AH,I WAS JOKINGGGGG” Yixing said as he and Sehun are laughing together.

“GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY THINK THAT WAS TRUE? BWAHAHAHAHAHA” Sehun said as he continue laughing.

“HYAAA I’M CURSING BOTH OF YOU WON’T HAVE A GIRL THAT WILL LOVE YOU WITH HER OWN HEART!!! YOU TWO ARE...HIISSSH JINJJAAAA” you said as you throw pillows to their face.

“GYAAAH PLEASE DOONNN’TTT SUNGGI-AH I WAS JUST KIDDINGGG” Yixing said as he keep blocking his face from the pillows.

“GYAAAH SUNGGI-AH JEBAL DOOONN’TTT I DON’T WANT TO HAVE A GIRL WHO’S NOT LOVING ME FROM HER HEARTTT”Sehun said as he run,hiding behind the sofa.

“Whatever. I’ve cursed you though” you said as you sticked your tongue and go to your room.

“Hyung...we will die because of the fake girls in the future,am I right?” Sehun said as he come back,sit next to Yixing.

“I think so,but let’s just see,I hope her words doesn’t matter with our love story in the future” Yixing said and take a deep breathe.