Quite Evening,Err?..

Honesty

 

Author PoV

That quite evening,only Yixing left in that house,Sehun already gone since morning because he must go practice for next EXO K show at New York,and Sunggi hasn't arrived yet from her school

“I’m bored..” Yixing said to himself as he take his guitar and play everything he wants.

“EXO M must go back to China if we do nothing in Seoul...”he said to himself and he lay down.

“GYAAA STRESSED OOUTTT,WHAT TO DOOO?” he shouted as suddenly his phone is ringing.

“Yoboseo?” he said as he wake up.

“Hyung,are you free? Your house is free right? We’re going to come to your house,is that alright?” Chen’s voice makes Yixing confused.

“YEEE?” he yelled

“Ah okay then,just EXO M right?” Yixing continued

“Yes hyunggg,we’ll be there in ten minutes” he replied.

“MWO?”

“Nee..because we already near there huehehe,see you!” Chen said as the conversation end.

What to do...does Sunggi already fill the fridge with the foods? Does Sehun keep his room clean? My room..my room..is that clean already? KYAAA WHAT THE? What are you thinking about,Zhang Yixing? Only the members but you keep worrying about the things..T__T

Yixing PoV

Suddenly,the bell is ringing..

Oh they’re really coming,but this is less than ten minutes,okay maybe duizhang drove the car very fast

“Annyeongg...welco-“ I’m not continue my words because when I take a look,that’s Sunggi in front of me.

Oh sh*t..she will be mad at me if she know that the members are coming a few minutes later.

“Helloow Zhangyi..what are you doing? Blocking my way with your hand?” she said as I realized and let her walk in.

“And by the way..why are you welcoming me like that? Are you waiting for some-“ she not continue her words,as the boys are yelling.

“HELLOOOOOOOOO” Poor me. I don’t know that they’re this noisy.

“Okay I know what’s the reason” she said as she leaves the sofa and go to her room.

“Wow..where’s the pretty girl go.....?...” Kris said as I wanted to punch this playboy duizhang face.

“She’s going to her room,I think..” I said as they walk in.

“WOOAAA your house is very big..am i right guyss?” Xiumin said as he walked around the house.

“Not really mine..Sehun’s and Sunggi’s too,guys” i replied.

“Woaaa..this is very comfortable” Kris said as he,Tao,and Luhan already sit on the sofa,the ones that Sunggi,Sehun and I often call it as the sleepy sofa because every time we come home and we got tired we will lay down there.

“Duizhang,what if we ask Sunggi-ssi to join our party too?” Luhan said,innocently.

“MWO? WHAT? PARTY? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” I yelled.

“Not a big party Zhang Yixing,we will just order pizza and watch movie together...eh we can’t call it party either..”duizhang said as he keep lay down.

“What the?....are you kidding me..?” I said as I go to the kitchen,want to take a drink for them.

Suddenly the bell is ringing..

Ting tong..

“Luhan..can you open the door for me?” I yelled.

“Okaayy” he said as he run to open the door.

 

tadada..who is it? new character ;p guess who guess who hahaha

SHORT PART OKAY I KNOW..SORRY ;A; JUST TRYING TO UPDATE AND GET MORE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS HUEHEHEHEHEHE :D AND BY THE WAY! I'm in love..err not really in-love but..I like CHUNJI from Teen Top..first I liked Niel but when I saw Teen Top-To You at SBS Inkigayo..I screamed when Chunji's part..err okay it's not important tough T^T So Sorry ><