A Weird Old Woman

Honesty

 

Author PoV

“Zhangyi,I’m bored” Sunggi said as she sit beside Yixing,who’s watching TV.

“Hmphh..that’s the risk of single ladies” Sehun suddenly came,don’t know from where.

“Sehunnie,do not wake up the bear..please” Yixing said,as he hold Sunggi hands,like she wants to punch Sehun’s face.

Sehun sit next to Sunggi and said “Sorry,just kidding huehehe”

“Haish,look at the mirror first if you want to say things like that Hun,you think you have a girlfriend? Cih.” Sunggi said

“Hoahm..okay then..we are single,and this is Saturday Night...”Yixing suddenly say something

“Ahhh..it’s been a long time we’re not going out together,righhttt?”Sehun said as he clap his hands..err

“Neee” Yixing and Sunggi said together.

“AAAHH,what if...we go to the park? You still remember the park that we usually came righht?”

“KYAAA SUNGGI-AAHH WAE SO SMAAARTTT” Sehun and Yixing said together as they mess up Sunggi’s hair.

“YES I AM,but please stop messing up my haaaiiirrrr,BABO!”

                                                                          

30 minutes later,they arrived at the park. It is crowded but this park’s location isn’t at the center of the city so the people who’s coming maybe do not realize that there’s two big stars here.

“Zhangyi,Sehunnie...are you sure that there’s no one who will realize that both of you are..” Sunggi said,anxiously

“Yes we are,Gi..”Sehun said..excitedly

They walked around the park,see the band who’s walking around,see many couples,family and end up with eating an ice cream.

“Mmm lucky me that the booth has cookies and cream flavour”Sunggi said and continue eating.

“This flavour is nice too”Sehun said as he suddenly put the ice cream on Sunggi’s face.

“KYAAA SEHUNNIEEE WHAT THE?!?! WAE SO..HAIISSSHHH”Sunggi said as she search for a tissue in her bag.

“Sehunnie” Yixing called Sehun,and when Sehun turns his face,he get that ice cream too on his face.

“PPFFFTTT Thanks Zhangyi for being in my sidee” Sunggi said as she stick out her tongue.

They continued laughing together until suddenly there’s one old woman come to their way.

“Hey young boys and you..one young lady” they stopped and stare at each eyes.

“Three of you..hmm...young lady,in the future,one of these two boys will be your true love” The old woman say something that make the three of them confused.

“Sorry but I believe none of your words” Sunggi said and left,as she hold Yixing and Sehun and go away.

“YOU CAN UNBELIEVE ME BUT I’M SURE ONE OF THEM WILL BE YOUR TRUE LOVE,THE BOYS WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW,THERE’S ONE OF THEM IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW,KEEP THAT IN YOUR MIND YOUNG LADY” the old woman keep shouting the words that make the trio stressed out.

“I think she’s crazy,isn’t she?” Sunggi said as they already in Yixing’s car.

“Hmm but sometimes you should believe in that kind of people” Sehun said from the back.

“Haish Sehunnie,don’t be childish like that,you’re older than me but think like a child..”Sunggi said

“Don’t think that too serious Gi..” Yixing said

“I don’t,really..”

“But just curious..is there..really..one of you is falling in love with..me?” Sunggi continued his words that makes Sehun can’t continue his drink.

“Not me..”Yixing said

“Sehunnie maybe..” Yixing continued.

“Hunnie?”

“GYAAH NOT ME..Haisshh how can I fall in love with a girl like you Gi..I love the feminin one,loves wear dress,high heels not the kind that loves wear oversized shirt and sneakers...” Sehun said

“He just makes me want to punch his face,he teased me,you know?” Sunggi talked to Yixing and Yixing just reply with a smile.

 

****

sorry for this short part ;A; huehehe i haven't seen any comment yet-_-" poor me hahaha