14.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

Chapter 14.

 

YOU

 

"Finally it's your wedding day!" Crystal jumped around as we were waiting for the hairdressers & make-up artists at the preparation room.

"Thank you Ji Eun unnie for inviting us to be your bridemaids!" Yilin, my best friend back in China said.

"It've been such a long time since we seen each other, and now you're getting married already!" Nali the twins sister of Yilin, another best friend of mine back in China said.

"No problem! We were very good friend back then, and now, so of course you guys should be my bridemaids." I said with a wide grin.

[Yilin on the left, Nali on the right]

Then the door finally opened & the hairdressers & make-up artists have arrived.

"Hello, Mrs Wu?" The hairdressers chuckled & asked.

I nodded.

"What hairstyles would you like? Hair up or down?" The hairdressers took out all of her equipments.

"Hair up." I replied sitting on the chair.

"Okay sure. Yerim & the others, please do the others hairs please." She ordered her before starting on my hair.

After almost what seems like hours, all of hair was done.

[Ji Eun's]

[Crystal's]

[Yilin&Nali's]

 

"Wah, Ji Eun-ah! You're so beautiful!" Crystal stared at me in awe.

"真漂亮 So pretty!" Yilin & Nali came running towards me.

"Thank you! You guys too! But why don't you guys want to have your hair up?"

"Because you are the bride, we're just the bridemaids!" They answer in usion.

"You guys are close already?" I smiled.

They nodded & giggled among themselves.

--

As we were all having our make up put on, the door swing opened & in came my two Umma.

"Omo! My daughter is so pretty!" 

"I'm so proud that my daughter-in-law is so beautiful!" 

I gave them a smile, since I couldn't move much as the make-up artisit is putting on my blush.

"You girls too! And nice to see you two again, Yilin & Nali!" 

"Nice to meet you too auntie!" The twins answered in usion.

"Arasso, we'll see you guys & our Ji Eun later at the ceremony!" My two Umma said and existed the room.

--

Finally all of preparation is finished.

Now I'm just waiting for the ceremony to start, with my hand in Appa's arm.

"Appa, make sure I don't fall." I said nervously to Appa, whom seems just as nervous as I am.

"I would never allow my daughter to fall." Appa gave my hands a tight grip. 

Resisting to cry on a day like this, especially a wedding, I gave Appa my biggest smile.

"Shall we all rise for the bride." As soon the priest said, I gripped onto Appa's arm tighter.

"Breathe in & out." I mummured to myself before walking towards the hall along with Appa.


 

KRIS

 

I waited paitently for Ji Eun with EXO M beside me. 

Although I'm a dude, I was nervous too, but the fact that Ji Eun would soon be with me & be mine chased my nervous-ness away.

"Shall we all rise for the bride." The priest said & everyone stood up, awaiting for the arrival of Ji Eun with her Appa.

Soon from afar, a beautiful lady whom belonged to me was led down the aisle by her Appa.

I gave her a smile & she smiled back, but the word nervous was all over her face. 

Her Appa gave her a kiss on her cheek & seated down with others. 

"May asked for the two of you to face each other." The priest stood & said.

I held Ji Eun's hands and look deeply into her eyes & mouthed "Just Breathe" to her.

She nodded & breathe in & out, giving me a smile.

"May I ask for Miss Zhang Qiu En to repeat after me." The priest handed Ji Eun a mic.

"I, Zhang Qiu En," 

"I, Zhang Qiu En,"

"take Wu Yi Fan to be my husband."

"take Wu Yi Fan to be my husband."

And Ji Eun repeated everything the priest said.

"And now may I ask for Mr Wu Yi Fan to repeat after me."

I nodded & took the mic.

"I, Wu Yi Fan,"

"I, Wu Yi Fan,"

"take Zhang Qiu En to be my wife."

"take Zhang Qiu En to be my wife."

And once again I repeated everything.

"Please exchange rings now." The priest said & Lay came foward with the two rings & gave Ji Eun & I a wink. 

I put on the ring on Ji Eun's slender fingers & then it was her turn to put the ring on my finger.

"And by the power invested in me, I pronounced that you are now husband & wife." The priest declared & our family & friends stood up and clapped for us as we walked down the aisle.


 

YOU

 

Finally the ceremony was over!

My heart was literally pounding so hard.

Now both, Kris & I are in the preparation room again, waiting for the dinner to start. 

"Now we are married, Mrs Wu-sshi." Kris teases as he pinched my cheeks.

"Yah!" I shoved his hands & patted my cheeks.

Kris smirked & kissed me passionately.

I tried getting out of his grip but he was too strong.

Kris finally let go & my cheeks.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I pecked his cheeks quickly.

"You're so cute." Kris pinched my cheeks once again, and I made a face.

"Oh come'on guys, the dinner is starting." Lays posed at the door with EXO M, Crystal, Yilin & Nali.

"Arasso!" 

Suddenly a  loud voice screamed my name.

"JI EUN NOONAAAA!!!!" A Sehun came running towards me, hugging me. 

"Sehun-ah!" 

"Noona, I missed you!" 

I ruffled Sehun's hair & he made a face, "Don't messed up my hair, noona!" 

"Hey Ji Eun!"

"Yah! Did you forgotten us?!"

I looked up and it was EXO K.

"Annyeong! I didn't forget you guys!" 

"Congrats huh, Mr Wu & Mrs Wu." Suho shook hands with Kris & I.

"No needs with such formalities, Suho-ah!" I smiled.

"Ji Eun, you're friends with Suho?!" Xiumin & Lay exclaimed.

"Yes, is there anything wrong with it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes there is." Lay gave me a look.

"He cheated on you, and yet you are friends with him? What? I don't get it." Lay said & Xiumin nodded.

"That was history, let just forget about it, kay guys?" 

Lay gave Suho a look, and Suho could only give a awkward smile.

"Oh come'on! Suho & I are now good friends!" I put my arms around Suho & he gave me a smile.

"Fine." Lay said, but eyed Suho carefully.

"Just stop it." Kris flicked Lay on his forehead & he just muttured a ouch.


//At the dinner//

"Finally I have a daughter!" Kris's Umma whom is also my Umma, said.

"And I have another Umma." 

"Hey, long time no see Kris-sshi." A high-pitched voice said.

All of us at the table turned to look at a petite, black haired girl with a older man, I supposed to be her father.

"Oh Mr Kim-sshi! And your daughter..Julie-sshi!" Kris's Umma hesistated with words at the end.

Kris seemed to be very pissed after the girl came. 

"Are you okay Kris?" I asked, touching his hands. 

He nodded without even glancing at me.

I sighed, and look back at the girl.

That girl, Julie seems to have some kind of relationship with Kris. I mean Kris wouldn't just get pissed for no reason. he isn't that kind of person. That Julie girl was looking at Kris the whole time, making me...uncomfortable. 

Would anyone want a girl to look at their husband? Especially with that kind of look on the girl's face. 

"Uhm, so Mr Kim, this is Ji Eun, the wife of Kris-sshi." I bowed my head & Mr Kim smiled lightly but Julie's face wasn't that good..

"It's been a long time since we met, Kris." Julie turned her attention to Kris once again.

"Hm." Kris muttured & just drank the glass of water, totally ignoring Julie.

Suddenly the waiteress pushed & Julie 'accidentally'  fell on Kris. 

I could feel anger starting to boil inside of me.

That wasn't even such a huge push! She don't even need to fall on Kris!

Kris seemed shocked but went back to his poker face then brushing off invisble dusts on his shirt.

"I'm so sorry, Kris-sshi." She bowed but I could see she smiled.

The waiteress bowed profusely & went back to doing her stuffs.

"Tch, one doesn't just simply flirt with a married man in front of his wife." Lay smirked & gave Julie a look.

"I'm not flirting, it was just a accident." Julie tried defending herself but the others were whispering among themselves.

"I'm sorry Ji Eun-sshi, if I've made you uncomfortable." Julie bowed.

"Haha! No of course not! You two must be very close friend huh?" I nudged Kris and chuckled awkwardly.

"We were once very close though." Julie said, giving me that fake smile of her's. 

"Oh I see.." I said & glanced at Kris.

[Just a example of how Kris face look like.]

"If you guys could excuse me." Kris stood up & walked passed Julie. 

"I'll go after him!" I carried my puffy dress in my hands and ran towards Kris.

"Where're you going?! Stop. right. there!" I huffed.

Now we're the garden of hotel. 

Kris stopped in his track. 

I sighed.

Finally.

I ran towards him, "What happened?" 

Kris just grabbed me & hugged me tight, like real tight

"C-Can't b-br-reathe."

Kris let go of me & just slouched down on the bench.

I seated down beside him, adjusting my big puffy dress.

"Seriously! Mr Wu-sshi, what happened?" 

"She's my ex-girlfriend." He just muttured & rubbed his temples.

No wonder she's acting & looking at my husband in that way.

"Oh, I see." I just smiled & played with his hands.

Kris raised his brows, "Aren't you affected or anything?"

"You've already said she was your ex, so what happened with you & her is history. Unless you still have feelings for her!" I pointed a accusing finger at him. 

"No I don't!" Kris started panicking.

I chuckled & shook my head.

"Just kidding!" 

"I thought you would screamed at me when I told you she's my ex though." Kris sighed in relieve.

"Hey! I'm not that kind of jealousy type of girl." I pouted.

Kris snickered, "Really? Aren't a bit jealous at all of what she did just now? Falling on purpose on me." 

I puffed my cheeks, "O-Of course not!" 

"Really?" Kris came closer to my face.

I pushed him away & folded my arms, "Fine. I was jealous." 

"Arasso~ Mianhe, my yeobeo~" Kris cuddled me, and kissed the tip of my nose.

--

Since Kris didn't want to go back, we sat at the bench, gazing at the stars in the night sky.

"Kris, may I talk to you for a minute?" The annoying familiar voice spoke.

It was Julie.


To Be Continued...

 

So hey guys! New chapter updated!

Finally the wedding~ 

But what is this ex of Kris, Julie back for? 

Another annoying bi*** of the story!

Uhm~ 

I wouldn't say anything & let you guys read on to find out! 

Kay! 

BYEEEE! TILL NEXT TIME!

THANK YOU MY SUBBIES! <33