07.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

 

 

CHAPTER seven; truth revealed


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

 

 

YOU

"Aish, where is Xiumin & Crystal?" I muttured to myself, while texting Crystal for like 10 times. 

"Probably making out somewhere" Kris smirked, I looked at him with a are-you-really-serious look. 

Suddenly my phone buzzed, and Crystal finally texted me where they were. 

"They are at still at the acarde, let's go." 

"Hold my hand." 

"Arraso, you kid." I pulled Kris's wrist and began walking to the acarde.

As we enter the acarde we saw Xiumin & Crystal playing 'Dance Dance Revolution!'

I was about to call Crystal but Kris stopped me.

"Waeyo?" I looked at him, with a O.O look.

"Just wait. You impatient girl." Kris flinged my forehead lightly.

I cringed and pouted.

Kris once again poked my puffed cheeks, and just freaking smiled at me. 

"You smile." I gasped & covered my mouth, being dramatic. 

"Right." Kris gave me his cold-stern looking look again. 

Suddenly I heard a tiny yelp. 

I turned my head, and it turns out Crystal had accidentally slipped. 

But she was in the arms of lovely baozi dude, Xiumin. 

Kris grinned & smirked at the same time. 

[A/N: DOES THAT EXPRESSION EVEN MAKES SENSE? HAHA.]

"Mianhe, Xiumin-sshi." Crystal snapped back to reality and straightened her clothes. That is when Crystal saw me & Kris grinning at them. Crystal's eyes turned to two big zeros. 

"Ji Eun-ah!" Crystal rushed to my side.

"Did you see what happened just now?" She whispered to me. 

I nodded, "Yep, everything." 

"Nice move there." Kris teased Xiumin. 

"If were to have a bun, in my hands right now. I would throw it in your face!" Xiumin threathened Kris.

Kris laughed sarcastically. 

"Nope, you wouldn't. You would eat it." Kris said matter-of-factly.

I chuckled and their silliness. 

"Arraso! Lets go home now, I'm tired!" I exclaimed, linking hands with Crystal with Xiumin & Kris following us behind. 

 

[Next day]

 

"Ji Eun-ah!" 

"Oh, Suho-sshi! Annyeong!"

Suho pecked me on the cheek. 

Why for some reason, I feel comfortable when Suho pecked me....

"I miss you~" Suho whined and came closer to me, and eyed my lips.

Just as Suho was about to kiss me, from the corner of the eyes, I saw EXO M.

"Ahhh..Omo! Exo m! Annyeong!" I pushed Suho slightly avoiding his kiss and ran to EXO M. 

Leaving Suho dumbfounded. 

"Ji Eun-ah!" Lay hugged me, while I was stunned by his actions. 

"Ah..Lay~" 

"Morning!" Lay continued to peck on my forehead. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" Suho interrupted. 

I looked up at Suho and there is something deep in his eyes, staring at Lay.

"Lay's just greeting me!" I tried calming Suho. 

"There isn't a need to hug and give you a kiss on the forehead." Suho is now staring at me.

"Ani.. Its just Lay's habit of doing it. Right?" I turned to Lay and gave him a look. 

Lay turned to look at Suho, "Then there isn't any need for you to kiss Ji Eun-sshi as a greeting if you forbid me to do the same thing." 

I mentally faceplam-ed myself. 

"I'm her boyfriend." Suho said, smirking.

His smirk isn't as attractive as Kris's.. 

"Soon you won't be." Lay grinned. 

"Y-Yah, you can't..yet." I whisphered to Lay. But Lay didn't even take notices of me. Aish, Chincha..

"Mwoh? Pardon me." Suho rose a brow. 

"Ji Eun wouldn't be your girlfriend anymore." Lay said, coming closer to Suho.

"Wae? Do you even have the rights to say that?" 

"I have the rights to say that. Because you don't even love her!" Lay shouted in Suho's face. 

Suho seems to be taken aback by Lay's words, and now I'm the confused one here.

"Lay, what are you saying?" I asked, looking confused.

"Ji Eun! He is using you! Do you even know?! How can you be so naive!?" Lay is pratically shouting like there is no tomorrow.

"Lay calm down. Now." Kris suddenly appear behind me. I looked at Kris, and mouthed to him "What is going on?" He just shrug his shoulder and put his arms around me. "Yah..Suho's here." I carefully and quietly said to Kris. "I don't care anymore, he doesn't even love you, Ji Eun-ah.. He is using you." Kris softened his tone & said. "Mwoh? Wha--" Kris put a finger on my lips. "Ssh."

"What are you doing to my girlfriend, Kris Wu?!" Suho threw a punch in Kris's face. 

I gasped and immediately kneeled down to Kris.

"Gwenchana?" I held Kris's face and I could see his nose & the side of his lips are bleeding. 

"Aish, gwenchana." Kris used his thumb & wipe off the blood from his lips. 

"Suho! Stop it!" I stood up and opened my arms infront of Kris, thinking this will protect Kris from Suho. 

"Ji Eun. This is the evidence, Xiumin gave this to me." Lay glanced at Xiumin before handing a recording devices thingy to me. 

I pressed the play button and heard,

"Wait, don't tell me you like her already?" 

"YAH! TALK TO ME YOU BASTARD! WE HAVE MADE A AGREEMENT!! You aren't suppose to like her and wouldn't!"

I was totally confused.

"What is thi--"

"I don't like her, why would I? Nothing is worth taking away except money."

I widened my eyes. This is Suho's voice.

"This is..." I looked up, tears were starting form in my eyes.

"Suho..what is this. Say this isn't you. Tell me this ISN'T YOU!!" I screamed, breaking down.

Tears flowed down my cheeks, and have no intention of stopping.

Kris walked towards me & kneeled down beside me, wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"Ssh.. Don't cry.." Kris said in a very comforting tone.

I looked at Suho then Kris, "How can I not cry, when the man I gave my first kiss to,the man I gone out on a date for the first time, doesn't even love me!!" 

Kris came closer to me and hugged me close to his chest, allowing me to hear his heartbeat, calming me down.

"Ji Eun, I'm sorry, I do love you, but...I..I.." Suho couldn't continue his sentence. 

"I..what? You can just go now! Ji Eun has Kris now! They are married." Lay said in a low tone.

"You! Shut up!" Suho pointed at Lay before turning his head back to me.

"Ji Eun.. I am so sorry, I didn't mean to do this to you. Believe I do love you, I rea--" 

I cut off Suho's word, with the 3 words I really didn't want to say to Suho, but I have too.

"Let's break up." I said through my sobbing voice, while Kris let go of me from his arms.

"What? No, Ji Eun, we can sort things out!" Lay held my wrists and I just shake it off. 

I held Kris hands, and look at Suho, "I will be fine without you, since now I'm married to Kris. Please, I beg you, don't come in front of me anymore. I really hate you. Please." I turned my head away from Suho and walked into the hallway of the school. 

 

KRIS

 

"Let's break up." Ji Eun said. 

I really hate Suho for doing this to Ji Eun.. I really hate to see Ji Eun's crying. I really hate the fact that Suho is using Ji Eun. If only Xiumin told us earlier, this wouldn't be so bad. 

"What? No, Ji Eun, we can sort things out!" Suho held Ji Eun's wrist.

I was about to step foward, but Ji Eun shaked off Suho's hands, looking at him with hurted eyes.

"I will be fine without you," Suddenly Ji Eun held my hands. "since now I'm married to Kris. Please, I beg you, don't come in front of me anymore. I really hate you. Please." 

And then Ji Eun let go of my hands before walking to the hallways of the school. 

I immediately followed her.

"You okay?" I asked her, as she turned around, her face was red and her eyes were sore from crying.

"Yeah." Ji Eun wiped away her tears and managed a smile.

I gave her a soft smile and interwinded her fingers with mine. 

"Let's go to class." 

Ji Eun gave a smile, "Thank you Kris, for always being there for me." 

I smirked, "Well, that's what a husband do right?" 

She punched me lightly and we continued our way to class. 

 

To Be Continued...

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

» layout credit