15.

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Married!? -hiatus-

Chapter 15.

 

KRIS

 

I was having a stargazing session with Ji Eun when someone interuppted us.

"Kris, may I talk to you for a minute?" I turned around to see Julie in a extremely short dress.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you have to say, Julie-sshi? We've nothing to talk about." 

"Don't be so harsh.." Ji Eun touched my hands are said.

I sighed & scoffed, "She's just acting, Ji Eun-ah.." 

As I took Ji Eun's hands and were to walk away, Julie started weeping with those 'tears' of her.

"Why are you so mean to me? I thought we were still friends!" Julie shouted as she wipe away those tears of her's.

Ji Eun glanced at me with her worried eyes. 

Those were the tears that once fooled me, I will not let them fool me again.

I clenched my teeth, "We were never friends since the day you cheated on me!" 

Julie flinched at my harsh-ness.

Julie started sobbing even more. 

To my surprise, Ji Eun went foward and hugged Julie, comforting her.

"Kris-ah! You shouldn't be so harsh! I know she's your ex, but she might have a reason!"

I scoffed once more, "Who would have a reason for cheating?!" 

Ji Eun kept silence.

Calm down, Kris Wu. Today's the big day, don't just let her spoil the mood of it.

I sighed, "Come'on Ji Eun, I don't want the mood of the big day get spoilt." 

Ji Eun patted Julie's back before coming to my side, crossing her arms.

Without even glancing behind, I put my arms around Ji Eun & walked back to our hotel room.

--

"Yah~ Why are so mean to her?" Ji Eun puffed her cheeks.

"She's just acting, you can be so naive at times," I signed. "Don't get close to her, okay?" 

"Fine , fine." 

**BBRRINGG!**

I pressed the answer button & immediately someone shouted at the other line.

"YAH! MR GROOM-SSHI! WHERE DID YOU BRING THE BRIDE TO!?" Xiumin shouted.

I have to literally have the phone at a distance from my poor ear.

"We're going back to the hotel room."

"MWOH!? WA-- Oh~ I see, starting the first night so soon already? Can't you wait?!"

I made a face, "It's not what you think, dirty-minded baozi."

"Arraso, I shall not interrupt anything. Hanging up bro!" Xiumin gave me a pedo laughter before hanging up.

I sighed at Xiumin's silliness then put my phone back in my pocket.

I held Ji Eun's hands and swing them happily.

"Ah~ So tired!" Ji Eun sighed & I saw that she was having a little difficulties in walking with the long puffy dress.

I let go of Ji Eun's hands and she pouted, "Waeyo?"

I lifted up the long 'tail' of her dress, allowing her to walk much more comfortable and Ji Eun turned pink.

"Gomawo." 

I smirked & nodded, "Now will you please walk?" 

--

And like this we finally were in the hotel room.

Ji Eun jumped on the bed, "Finally!" 

I smiled & I took off my suit.

"I'm going to get bathing!" Ji Eun took the her clothes & towels in and shut the door.

I laid down on the bed and the sudden thought of Julie popped in my mind.

-----------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was waiting for Julie at the gates of her school.

"KRIS!~" Julie came running towards me, hugging me.

"Julie!" I bent down to her height & gave her a bobo.

Julie giggled, "Let's go!" 

As usual we went to the cafe for our daily dates.

"Hi, the usual?" The waitress winked at us & we nodded.

We were there too often that everyone of the cafe remembers what we ordered.

I usually have the green tea frappe, while Julie has her chocolate frappe.

We knew we have different tastes in almost everything.

She prefers chocolate & vanilla, I prefer green tea.

She's a sweet tooth while I'm more into simple flavours.

She likes bright colours, I like classic colours.

She's a out-going person while I'm a more indoor person.

Although we have very different tastes,  we were still attracted with each other.

--

Then one day, I was walking on the street, going back home from the super market.

I saw Julie in a embrace of another man in a alley, lips locking each other.

I was stunned, being the young teen I was back then, I was on the edge of crying.

But Julie noticed me & she pushed the man away, running to my arms.

I was confused then.

"I didn't mean to kiss him! He tried to me, Kris!" Julie cried and my eyes softened.

This was all a misunderstanding, I thought the man was really trying to her.

So I punched him, and he was scared, then ran away.

This was just only the start of her c---

---------------------END OF FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was brought back to reality by the call of Ji Eun of me in the bathroom.

"Kris!" 

I walked to the door of the bathroom, "Waeyo?"

"I kind of need your help here.." 

I started to panic.

"What happened?" 

--

 

YOU

 

Aish! Why did I forgotten to take the most important stuffs of all!?

"Kris!" I shouted.

"Waeyo?" I heard Kris's footsteps.

"I kind of need your help here..."

"What happened?"

I took a deep breathe.

"I forgotten to take my..undergarments. So will you please help me take it? It's in the pink bag."

I heard Kris coughed & his footsteps walking away.

After a while I heard Kris shouted again, "Which one?" 

I blushed bright pink.

Aish! I should just need to go out myself and take it!

I ruffled my just washed hair & wrapped the towel around my body properly.

"Breathe."

I took a deep breathe and open the bathroom door.

"I can take it myself Kris-sshi." I said in a soft tone as I saw Kris bending down, looking in my pink bag where there is all my...undergarments.

Kris was staring at me the whole time, like deep eyes staring.

I grabbed what I needed and as I was about to go back to the bathroom, I felt a pair of warm arms around my waist.

 

To Be Continued...


HEY PEEPS! 

Sorry for not updating like a few days. SORRY! ><

BUT HERE IS A CLIFFHANGER. muahahha. 

I

Baozi, oh yea!

-silence-

hm, okay ._.

I totally burst out laughing from this gif of baozi, dancing+humping, I guess? 

 

So anyone here just love To The Beautiful You [Hana Kimi Kor Ver] ?!

Suili was just plain flat daekbak!

SO PLEASE COMMENT! xD

LOVE YA SUBBIES <3