Chapter 2

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart ❥

Jiyeon's POV

Aish, we will live with a boyband? That's crazy! I even don't know them...

But Sso unnie said that they are popular. Uhh, i don't knooww. I really wonder  that what does our CEO think while accepting this idea. ($$)

'Jiyeonah, come out.''  as we reached Soyeon unnie said that.

'OPPAAAAA!!! SARANGHAEEEE!!! OPPAAAAA MARRY MEEE!!!'' I heard some screams.

Uh, that's scary :O  Ah wait, I will live with their oppas! Why mee, whyy! I’m still young to die.

 

At MBC Building

‘’I know sound is awkward but you should live together for 3 months.  Girls will live at the upstairs and boy will live at the downstairs.  You will  have your breakfast and dinner together. You can attend other shows too. We put cameras to everywhere except bathrooms. Today is your first day and you should bring your personal thing to here. I hope it will be a good show. Do your best please. Fighting Super Junior, fighting T-ara!’’ a man said without breathing.

‘’Yes, we understand it. We will do our best, don’t worry. Thank you for choose us.’’ Hyomin answered with a cute smile.

‘’Ok, I will leave then. You can meet with each other. Take care everyone.’’ Man said and left them.

 ‘’Eunjungah, your leg looks ok? It’s strange xD’’ Leeteuk teased Eunjung. They are close because of a show named WGM.

‘’Oppa,  why are you tease me huh. I will tell it to Sora!’’ Eunjung attacked back.

‘’Oh Qrishi, you are cute as your name hehehe.’’ Eunhyuk started to flirt with Qri.

‘’Thank you Eunhyukshi. ^^ Donghaeshi your hair looks so soft. What shampoo do you use?’’ Qri ignored Hyukkie and start talking to Donghae.  –I think a love triangle starting soon. :P -

‘’ Jiyeonah, how are you? Long time no see you.’’  

‘’Oh Yesung oppa! I’m fine and you? I watched your new MV, you look so cool hehe. I’m really glad with that we will work with you.’’ Jiyeon and Yesung started to a conversation without knowing that a pair suspicious eyes are watching them.

 ‘’Oh nice to meet you everyone but we should go back to our dorm now. T-ara will work  hard for this show! ‘’  Soyeon said quickly and bowed 90 degree to her sunbaes.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Yesung hyung and Jiyeon look so close to eachother.  Aish, why I care about it. She is just a little pretty and that’s all. Ok, I will admit that she is SO pretty but looks so cold. I think she is arrogant too. Yes she is arrogant and i shouldn’t think about her. But her eyes were so charming. Anyway i should stay away from her. She is dangerous. What did she to me? Why i’m being like this? *sigh*

‘’Yah Gamekyu, stop dreaming. We should back, too.  We will be late.’’ Leeteuk hyung said as he poked me.

‘’Hyuung, that hurts TT’’ I said with a fake sad face. Hehe I know it’s really annoying. So I use my aegyo to my hyungs when they bully me and it always works.

‘’Uh stop doing it. Ok, come whenever you want. Evil maknae.’’ he replied while walking through to door.

No Ones POV

They started to pack their personal things and  move to their new dorm.  Will they live together happily or … ?

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! ^^

Chapter 2 is here. I don't know if it's boring or not but i tried my best T.T

Hope you like it. (: Thank you for reading and commenting! Saranghae~