Chapter 7

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart ❥

 

''How is your hand now?'' he asked to break awkward silence.
''Oh, it's okay now.'' she said and tried to took glasses from shelf but it was too high for her. Kyuhyun came to Jiyeon's back and took the glasses. They were so close to eachother. Jiyeon felt Kyuhyun's breath at her hair. Jiyeon turned Kyuhyun then they heard Kangin's voice. 
''Evil Kyu, we don't play 'hunger games' here. I am starving.''
''Okay oppa, please wait a little bit.''  Jiyeon tried to speak as she can. She was so excited and confused. They were still so close to eachother.  Then Kyuhyun coughed and stepped back.
''Oh, I think we have to go.  They can die because of hunger hehe.''  Jiyeon gave a cute smile to Kyuhyun.
 
 
 
 
Evening
 
The dorm was really silent this evening.  There were only a few members of each group. Jiyeon and Eunjung were guest to a show program. Hwayoung was with her twin sister  while Hyomin were at a fashion show.
Half of Super Junior members were at studio for recording a CF. Siwon and Donghae were filming their drama. 
''Where is Leeteuk hyung?'' Sungmin asked to Yesung.  He was feeding his turtles  so he didn't answer back.
''He said that he should filming Strong Heart's special episode, Sungminshi.''  Boram replied instead of Yesung.
''Oh, I understood. Then Shindong and HyukJae aren't here either. Thanks Boramshi.''  Sungmin sat down next to Boram who is looking a photo album. 
''It's T-ara's photo album.  There are every member's photos since debut.'' she explained and showed a cute photo of her debut years. 
''Woah, you look so cute Boramshi.  How old were you?''
''I was 22 at this time, but i look younger right?''  asked Boram. 
''It's still same noona, you look like maknae of the group.''  Ryeowook joined their conversation. 
''Oh, is it Jiyeon? She grown up so much.'' Sungmin said as pointed Jiyeon's photo. 
''Yes, our maknae really grown up. She is so mature now. '' Boram agreed. 
''Unnie, don't show our funny photos to them. They will tease us.''  Soyeon appeared suddenly.
''Hehe, don't worry Soyeon noona, we don't mind it.'' Ryeo smiled to Soyeon.
''OK then, i trust you Ryeowook-ah.'' Soyeon smiled.
They contuined to look photo album for 1 hour.  Then other members came and they had their dinner together. 
 
After the dinner Hyomin offered to watch a film together. All of them agreed then Boram made popcorn and they started to watch Super Junior's comedy film 'Attack on the Pin Up Boys' . Everyone laughed at Ryeowook's character. (Did you watch it? He was so funny :D)
It was turn to watch a film of T-ara. They preferred to watch Death Bell 2.  At the middle of film Jiyeon got thirsty so went to kitchen. When she came back Hyomin was lying to the chair and there was no space for Jiyeon. She looked around. Kyuhyun's side was empty but she hesitated to sit. After all she sat down next to  Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was focusing the film so he didn't realize Jiyeon. Suddenly a bloody face appeared on the screen and Boram started to scream. Kyuhyun scared then hugged Jiyeon tightly. -good move Kyu :D-   Everyone burst into laugh while Kyuhyun was still trembling. 
''Yah, maknae you're so funny haha. It was just a film.'' Yesung .
''What? I didn't scare hyung. It was Boram noona.'' he defended himself.
''Kyuhyun, it was a joke hehe. I watched this film 10 times. I can't scare even i want to.'' Boram said and contiuned to laugh.
''Anyway, i didn't scare and i won't watch it anymore.'' he said and went to his room.
''Why so serious? I think, i should apologize from him.'' Boram said in a upset mood.
''Don't worry Boramshi, he isn't angry with you. It just hurt his pride. He is evil of the group, that's why he acted like this.'' Leeteuk cheered up Boram.
''Anyway, there is Music Bank's special episode tomorrow. We should sleep, right?''  Soyeon asked to other members. 
''Yes, we will attend too. Everyone, let's go to the bed. Kajaaa!''  Leeteuk  said and stood up.
 
 
Morning
 
''Jiyeon-ah, get up! Jiyeon-aaaah~!'' Hwayoung tried to waking up Jiyeon.
''What's wrong Hwayoung-ah? Why don't she wake up?'' Eunjung asked to Hwa.
''I don't know unnie but she is sweating.'' Hwayoung said in a serious tone.
Eunjung touched Jiyeon's forehead and it was so hot. 
''Maknae, are you okay?'' Eunjung asked to Jiyeon who is still sweating.
''Unnie, I'm OK. Help me to stand up. We will be late.'' Jiyeon answered back but she wasn't really okay.
''You can't perform Jiyeon-ah. We will go to the hospital first. ''  Eunjung wasn't agree with her.  She went down to call Soyeon so they could carry Jiyeon to hospital. 
As Eunjung went of the room, Jiyeon stood up and dressed. She thought that she should be with her unnies today because they would make mistakes if a member was missing. 
It was really hard to make her unnies agree with her.  They care their youngest members most so they didn't let to Jiyeon at the first but Jiyeon was too stubborn, so they gave up.
Super Junior members  were worried for Jiyeon either. -Especially Kyuhyun- 
They visited T-ara's room when they arrived to Music Bank building. 
''Are you okay, Jiyeon-ah?'' Yesung asked to Jiyeon who is resting at the chair.
''Yes, I'm better now oppa. I had painkiller.'' she said.
''We have to go Jiyeon-ah. Watch us at the TV okay? Take care~'' Ryeowook said and smiled.
''I promise oppa. Fighting!'' she sent off them and the TV for watching Suju's perform.  ''Pabo! Why didn't you care me huh!'' she said when Kyuhyun apperead on the screen. Their perform ended and she contuined to rest. Half hour after, T-ara was ready to perform. 
 ''Maknae, don't tire yourself okay? Dance slowly. Nothing is important than your health.''  Hyomin said and hugged Jiyeon.  Then a stuff member came and called T-ara to perform.  Super Junior members were watching their perform at the side of stage.  Jiyeon felt dizzy suddenly. Her vision blured but she didn't stop. ''It okay Jiyeon, you can do it.'' she mumbled to herself. Soyeon realized Jiyeon's condition but it was too late. Jiyeon felt down to floor like an angel... 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~  ♥♥♥  
Annyeong Queen's and ELF! 
I hope you will like this chapter.
Sorry for any grammar mistake. >< 
Comment please~^^