Chapter 3

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart ❥

''Aish, why it's so heavy? I should eat more, I lost my strength'' Jiyeon mumbled to herself while trying to carry her valise.

''If you want, i can help you Jiyeonshi.'' Jiyeon heard Kyuhyun's warm voice and felt a little awkward. She wasn't close to him at all so decided to reject him.

''It's ok Kyuhyunshi, i can carry it by myself.'' Jiyeon said distinctly then start to climb up.

Kyuhyun's POV

 

Huuh, Why i offer to help wwwhhyy!!! I really wonder, where did she got this confidence...How arrogant! She should learn that who is boss here!!!

 

 

But it's your fault pabo Kyu... I thought her as a angel because of her face. But she is an angel faced devil. She is more evil than me. Wait, I'm an angel beside her. I won't care her anymore. THE END.

 

Jiyeon's POV

Why I treat him like this. Was I so cold? What does he think about me? We will eat dinner together. Should I apologize? What will I do if he doesn't care me? And why i care about him? He is just good looking and that's all. But he is gentleman too. 

Park Jiyeon, take up your mind. You can't think about thim that much. Forget him! NOW.

''Jiyeon-ah come here! Dinner is ready.'' Boram called to Jiyeon who is still thinking about Kyuhyun.

''Ok unnie, I will. You can eat first.'' Jiyeon answered and looked herself at the mirror for the last time.

''Ryeowookshi, thanks for the foods. They are so delicious.'' Hyomin praised Ryeowook.

''You're welcome Hyominshi, eat more please. Boram noona helped me too.''

''Dino, why are you late? Oh, you wear your favorite sweater!

For whom?'' Eunjung teased Jiyeon who looksso cute in her sweater.

''Unnie, why are you acting like this hehehe.'' Jiyeon tried to smile.

''You look so beautiful Jiyeonah'' Yesung complimented.

''Thank you oppa, you are so kind.''

''Gamekyu, why don't you eat? Aren't you hungrry?'' Sungmin asked.

''No, I'm not, hyung. Someone take away my appetite.'' Kyuhyun answered back and glanced to Jiyeon.

They eat their dinner then Qri and Donghae went to wash dishes.

''Donghaeshi, what is your zodiac?'' Qri asked while rinsing the dishes.

''Oh, I'm Scales. You?''

''That's great! I'm Sagittarius ^^ We can get along with each other because of our zodiacs. Men of Scales are supposed to be honest and gentle hehe.''

''Hmm, I don't deal with astrology but that's true haha. I hope, you will see it by yourself.''

''Boramshi, can you rap too? Woow, I didn't expect it hehe.'' Sungmin asked in surprise.

''Yes, Boram unnie is really talented but she doesn't like showing it. You should see her ghost imitation. It's so funny hahaha.'' Soyeon added and start to persuade Boram for doing it.

''Unnie, pleeasee'' Hwayoung begged with her puppy eyes.

''Uh, i will do it but please don't laugh TT'' Boram said and acted like a ghost. (Watch this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSHPAiaTAY&feature=my_watch_later_videos&list=WL3798D9F212417F4C / CUTEST GHOST EVER!)

When she stopped everyone started to laugh like crazy. Even, Jiyeon hit the Kyuhyun's shoulders while laughing. (It's her habit, she is just so violent haha.)

Jiyeon stood up as she noticed it was Kyuhyun who shot by her.

''Uhm, I will sleep now. I should get up early. Good night everyone ^^'' she said and went to her room. She tried to sleep but can't because of Kyuhyun.

2 hours later

''Oh It's 12AM already. Super Junior, let's sleep. We have a photoshoot tomorrow. Kangin-ah, sleep at your bed. Good night!'' Leeteuk said and picked up s.

''Good night Leeteukshi! Hwayoung-ah, arouse Eunjung please. Boram unnie, wake up, yaah unnie.'' Hyomin said quietly. Everyone went to their rooms and started to sleep calmly.

At the night

''Aish, why I drank so much water! I should go to bathroom.'' Jiyeon mumbled to herself sleeply.  ''Why it doesn't open? Oh my pee... I hope anyone won't notice that I used their bathroom.'' Jiyeon decided to use Super Junior's bathroom and went to downstairs. She didn't turn on the lights and opened the bathroom's door. She thought that she saw shadow but continued walking then bumped to someone.

''YOU!'' they shouted in unison.

~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! I wrote 3rd chapter.

I hope, it isn't boring. Because I tried my best, even searched about astrology ><

Please comment so i can know what are you thinking about my ff (:

 

Thanks for subscribing my story ❥

 Freda123

missa_beaUTYqueen

cherryBlackapple

SoRiJi

jiyeonniesaranghae

kyuyeon14

Jiyeonn

sjfangirl  

joonjiyeon