Chapter 5

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart ❥

At the night

''Aish, why I drank so much water! I should go to the bathroom.'' Jiyeon mumbled to herself sleeply. ''Why it doesn't open? Oh my pee... I hope anyone won't notice that I used their bathroom.'' Jiyeon decided to use Super Junior's bathroom and went to downstairs. She didn't turn on the lights and opened the bathroom's door. She thought that she saw shadow but continued walking then bumped to someone.

''YOU!'' they shouted in unison.

''Yaaaaah!!! What are you doing here? '' Kyuhyun started to shout out but Jiyeon pushed him out and closed the door. Kyuhyun was in a shock so he couldn't realize that he was only wearing a 'pink' boxer. He swore to Sungmin because this boxer was a gift from him.

''OMG. She saw my cute pink boxer >< What should i do? I'm really going crazy!'' Kyuhyun went to his room becase he couldn't stand to see Jiyeon again.

Jiyeon heard Kyuhyun's steps then run to the upstair quickly.

''Woaah what a dramatic night. Hahahaha it's really hard to think him with a pink boxer. Oooh my god, it's so hard. Come on Kyu, cover it!'' (SJ's Rockstar :P)

MORNING~

''Good morning!'' Leeteuk greeted T-ara and SJ members friendly. Everyone was ready for the breakfast.

''It's our first breakfast together. I hope we can be like a family.'' Yesung said his wishes happily.

''Hyung, there are two escapee in this family. Our maknaes aren't here.'' Eunhyuk said and called Kyuhyun.  ''Maknae, come here! We have to go after breakfast.''

''Jiyeon isn't here either. I think she didn't sleep yesterday. I heard some patter at the night.'' Hwayoung added calmly. ''Eunjung unnie, I thought you have a schedule together. Should we call her?''

''You're right Hwayoung-ah.'' Eunjung nodded and started to yell to Jiyeon. ''Yah Park Jiyeon come on, we will be late.''

There was no answer from anyone. Then Shindong heard Kyuhyun's voice and all members retreated into silence for understanding better.

''How much am i going to say it? I didn't see anything ok?'' Jiyeon said wearily.

''Anyway, you should apologize for your 'rude' action. I won't forgive it easily.''

''Huh for what? It's was really urgent. Let's forget it and contuine to live happily. ^_^' '

''Don't use your cuteness on me! It's ridiculous hahaha.'' Kyuhyun was still waiting for her apogolize but Jiyeon started to walk away. Kyuhyun pulled her back to him and they stayed eye to eye for some minutes. Jiyeon was blushed from head to toe. Then she get away from his strong arms and started to go down the stairs.

''Hey! Don't worry it was so cute hehehe.'' Jiyeon said to Kyuhyun and winked mischievously.

''Yaaah, you little witch! Ok, let's play a game. You will regret it.'' Kyuhyun mumbled to himself and went  to down stairs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys here i am. (:

I hope you will like and support this fanfic.

T-ara&Suju fighting!