Chapter 6

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart ❥


~1 Week Later~

It has been 2 week that they live together. They were all so happy because program's raitings were so good.  Last week, Kyuhyun and Jiyeon's sweet bickering was a hot issue. While everybody talks about them, Kyu and Jiyeon were awkward to eachother.

 

''Maknae, it's your turn to prepare breakfast.  Hurry up!''  Hyomin said while brushing her hair.

''Me? Oh, I can't cook anything properly.  IU always says that my foods aren't delicious.'' Jiyeon frowned and started to think what could she cook.

''It's ok dino, Kyuhyun will help you.''  Boram said and grinned.  She always jokes around Jiyeon about Kyuhyun.  She even wrote that 'Maknae Couple jjang~!'' to Jiyeon's notebook.

''Huh, really? It will become more difficult with him. Aissh!''

''Why are you so uneasy? Do you get excited because of him?'' Boram continued to tease Jiyeon.

''Yah unnie, stop saying this. She is mine.''  Eunjung said and hugged Jiyeon. (EunYeon ftw! :D)

''You're right, I'm yours baby~'' Jiyeon agreed and poked Boram's cheek.

''Jiyeon-ah, are you still here? Go! Now! Boram unnie stop being childish, you aren't maknae. ><'' Soyeon scolded them.  Jiyeon wore a pretty but comfy dress and went to the kitchen. 

''Yeaaaay, I won!'' Kyuhyun shouted and started to dance with intoxication of victory.

''Hey, don't scream Gamekyu. T-ara members can be bothered.'' Leeteuk warned Kyuhyun and contuined to read the newspaper.

''But hyung, It was a important game because we bet with Siwon hyung. He kept saying  that 'Let's go to the church.' I won over him and we aren't going to church. I'm free at this sunday hehehe.''

''I was saying it for your own good. Be a good boy and pray.'' Siwon said and winked to Kyuhyun.

''You're right priest Siwon. Kyu, be a good boy and go to the kitchen. You have to prepare breakfast for us.'' Donghae joined them.  ''I want fried bread and coffee.'' 

''Good morning everyone ^^'' Qri greeted Suju members and walked like a princess.

''Good morning Qri-shi. You're so pretty today hehe.'' Eunhyuk started to flirt with her.

''I thought that i'm always beautiful. ><'' Qri sneered.

''But i wasn't sayi...''

Eunhyuk tried to explain but Donghae interrupt him.  ''Don't worry Qri-shi, you're always pretty and cutie. '' said and smiled.

''Thank you Donghae-shi. Do you know that my nickname is cutie&pretty''

''It fits you very well.'' They started to chat but there was a people who watching them with envious eyes.

Jiyeon was trying to make toast but there were five burned breads.  She give up and started to heat water for the coffee. Kyuhyun came into the kitchen and open the fridge. Jiyeon didn't realize him so she feared and shed the hot water to her hand. Kyuhyun heard Jiyeon's and ran to her. He took her hand and and started to blow. Jiyeon was suffering in the pain but she laughed at Kyuhyun.

''What, i'm trying to help. It looks so red.'' Kyuhyun blowed one more time and put ice to on her hand.

''So cold.'' Jiyeon complained.

''It will be good for burn. And you be more careful.'' Kyuhyun said but there was no response from Jiyeon. Kyuhyun looked to Jiyeon's eyes. She was watching him innocently then realized Kyuhyun's glance. She retract back her hands and took some eggs and started to boil them. Kyuhyun was a little confused because of Jiyeon's behavior. His heart was beating rapidly.

''How is your hand now?'' he asked to break awkward silence.

''Oh, it's okay now.'' she said and tried to took glasses from shelf but it was too high for her. Kyuhyun came to Jiyeon's back and took the glasses. They were so close to eachother. Jiyeon felt Kyuhyun's breath at her hair. Jiyeon turned Kyuhyun then ...

♥ ♫♪ ♥ ♫♪ ♥ ♫♪ ♥ ♫♪ ♥ ♫♪ ♥ ♫♪ ♥ ♫♪ ♥ ♫♪

Hello guys. :3

Seeing the comments makes me really happy! ^^

Thank you so much. I hope you will like this chapter. (:

Byeee~!!!