Chapter 1

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart ❥

~ AT T-ARA'S DORM ~

''Yah Jiyeonah wake up!!!'' Hyomin shouted to Jiyeon who is still sleeping.

Eunjung came into the room and ''Didn't she wake up yet? Park Jiyeon wake up or i will kiss you?'' added then try to pull the blanket.

Jiyeon felt the coldness on her beautiful milky white skin.

''Aish, i just want silence. Can you shut up PLEASE!!!' Jiyeon shouted back. She was mad at these two dorkies. xD

''Park Jirong, we have to go...Our scheadule is so full today.'' Hwayoung added calmly.

''Oh i know right...I will take a quick bath, can you pick a dress for me? I trust you <3'' Jiyeon went to bathroom while talking to Hwayoung.

 

''Kyu-ah, come here. Breakfast is ready!''

Kyuhyun heard Ryeo's voice then went to kitchen.

''Yah, Gamekyu, did you play Starcraft all night? Your eyes looks so puffy!'' Leeteuk scolded Kyuhyun.

''Aww, our leader looks so angry today. Didn't you sleep well? ... Or do you miss someone kkk?'' Kyuhyun teased Teuki while eating like there's no tomorrow.

''He missed me, do you even ask?!'' Kangin attend to them.

''Yah, why don't you shut up?'' Leeteuk scolded them again.

''Aish, I go crazy because of this immature boys...Stop talking and listen me! We will meet with a girl group today.''

''Who, whoo?'' Eunhyuk asked impatiently.

''Why are you so excited? Playboy!!!'' Donghae stared to him coldly.

''Huh, someone is jealous? Don't worry, you are the number one for me ;D'' Hyukkie winked to Donghae. They started to play around and feed eachother. (It's EUNHAE kkk)

''Look at this lovebirds! You are so annoying :O'' Ryeo looked to EunHae with a fake angry face.

''Yah, maknae! You grown up so much. Do you even scold your hyungs?!'' Kyuhyun teased Ryeo.

''Huuh, look who is spe...'' Ryeo be cutted by Leeteuk. ''STOP! I won't tell anything to you. You can see when we meet with the girls.''

'I hope, they are T-ara. They are so y kkk~'' Eunhyuk mumbled to himself with a wide smile on his face.

''ert!'' Donghae slapped to Hyukie's .

'Dino, eat slowly...You will be choked hhh~'' Boram teased Jiyeon.

''Yah, Rambo, be quiet. I'm hungry!''

''Jiyeonah, be respectful to your unnie.'' Soyeon scolded Jiyeon.

''Qri unnie help me! They bully me :('' Jiyeon shouted to Qri who walks yo kitchen with a beautiful dress.

''Don't sit upon to my maknae. You can eat how much do you want.''

''ThanKYU unnie. I lab yu.''

''Hey, dorkies listen me. We will meet with a boyband and they are SUPER popular. MBC will film a program about idol's life. They asked to us for join. Our CEO (jerk) is agree with this idea. He said that it's time to raise our popularity. What do you think about this idea? Should we do it?'' Soyeon asked to member who listen her with confused eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello first chapter is here. (:

How is it? Please comment and tell me your opinion. ^^

Sorry for any grammar mistake. ><

ThanKYU everyone~