Little by little

Angel or Devil, It's my choice

(Minhee/ Your POV)

Oh… girlfriend, wait, WHAT? “I thought he still missed his ex?” You questioned Luhan quietly, hoping that you didn’t sound too nosy.

 “You can say that again, Hyuna isn’t actually Kai’s girlfriend, she just claims to be” Luhan replied, half glaring Hyuna who was right now, glued to Kai.

“So, Minhee, you haven’t properly introduced yourself and you haven’t told me why you’re here” Hyuna stated with a smirk on her face. Kai looked at you with his poker face.

“My name is Lee Minhee, 18 years old and I’m new to this school. The reason why I’m here is because there is no reason for me to not be here” You answered as calmly as possible; Kai smirked at Hyuna which made you roll your eyes.

“There is a reason for you to not be here” Hyuna continued.

 “The reason is that I don’t want to see your face right now” She looked at you with a disgusted face on and went back to torturing Kai.

 “If that’s the case, I will move but I don’t think they want to see your face either so I would move if I was you” you said, meaning the other EXO members.

“Yah!” She screamed making the whole cafeteria stare at her. The EXO members started laughing and cheering you on, for once you felt good.

 She stomped off after failing to pull Kai away. “I guess I don’t need to move anymore” you laughed. Making enemies on your first day of school is not the best idea but she left me no choice.

“You were awesome just then!” Sehun gave you a pat on the back. “Thanks…” you blushed.

The bell rang for period 2; you stood up ready to go when someone tapped you on your shoulder to get your attention. You turned around and saw a smiling Luhan in front of you.

“Let’s go to class together, I have the same class as you “He smiled and gently pulled you along with him.

“Luhan, was I too harsh on Hyuna back at the cafeteria?” You asked Luhan who was still holding your wrist.

You felt a little bad for Hyuna after what you said.

“No, not at all. If you’re comparing that to what she’s done to others” He smiled.

Once you got to class, everyone glanced your way. People started whispering and you knew they were whispering about you.

“Hey, isn’t she the girl who back chatted Hyuna at the cafeteria?”

“I like her attitude back there; there hasn’t been a single person who has ever done that”

“She’s such an attention seeker, especially if today was only her first day”

You tried to ignore the comments as much as possible till the end of the day. You and Luhan had the same class in the period so you walked out of the classroom together.

You saw Kai standing there near the locker area and assumed he was waiting for you and Luhan. Luhan waved at him, he returned a wave and started walking to your direction.

“How was class?” He asked you with his back leaning against the locker next to yours.

“It was alright…” You replied. At least Luhan was there…

“Hyuna was really pissed at you” He smirked. “…but it’s kind of funny to see” He chuckled.

You glared at him for a second and quickly grabbed your bag. “Let’s go home” Kai said and started to walk but stopped when you began to say something.

“Um… you can go home first.” You said, you felt bad for stealing Kai’s friend for the day but it was Luhan’s idea anyways.

“Why?” Kai questioned you with an unreadable expression.

“I’m going to the library with Luhan” You replied and feeling terrible. “…or do you want to come?” You asked him, there was a little feeling inside you that wanted him to come.

He shook his head. “No, I’m fine. Have fun you two” He said and walked off. Luhan came back from his locker and grabbed your hand. It was like a natural thing for him to do now, both of you were used to it.

“Let’s go!” He said enthusiastically and pulled you with him.

“Let’s get ice-cream first!” You said excitedly when you passed the ice- cream shop. Luhan nodded and laughed at your childishness.

You chose the chocolate flavoured, Luhan chose choc- mint and he also paid for it. You thanked him and started your ice- cream.

Both of you sat down on a park bench and started to eat your ice cream before going to the library.

“So… you know how you said that Hyuna was worse… how?” You asked curiously. To you Hyuna seemed like a spoiled child but for some reason you felt bad for her because she had no friends.

“Anyone that gets close to Kai, gets mentally killed by her. She bullies someone till they either choose to move schools or suffer from depression” He replied. You gasped and finished your last bite of the ice cream cone.

You and Luhan headed to the library and on the way, you talked a lot about each other.

“Kai isn’t a bad person you know… he might seem cold but he’s a very warm person. I’ve been best friends with him since he we were young and he’s always been the kindliest person to me” Luhan explained slowly.

“By the way, don’t think of me as a nosy person or anything but I’m really curious about Kai and his ex- girlfriend. It doesn’t seem like he’s over her yet… do you know what happened?” You asked, more curious than ever.

“Don’t tell anyone I told you this but Kai’s real name is Kim Jongin and-“Luhan got cut off by you half way.

“KIM JONGIN?!” You exclaimed. Luhan looked shocked at your reaction.

“Why? Do you know him? Do you know his ex?” He asked worriedly.

“N-no…” You tried to lie but the truth is you knew half and didn’t know the other half. Hyemin can’t be me then, unless… I was his ex…

You shook your head at that thought and looked back at Luhan signalling him to continue, he nodded and began speaking again.

“He changed his name so that it wouldn’t remind him of his past. Kai’s a very loyal guy, he hasn’t once fallen in love after her” Luhan finished.

“Can ask you a question?” You asked. He nodded but laughed; “You already did” He stated and signalled for you to go on. You rolled your eyes and continued asking the question before you got to the library.

“Do you know her name?” You asked, waiting impatiently for the answer.

“Yes, of course I do, Kai mentioned her a lot of times to me. Her name is Hyemin” He answered, not knowing a single thing that was happening.

Lee Hyemin and Kim Jongin…


How was this chapter? Sorry that I didn't update in a while... here's a few pics:

hehe~ Sehun, l love that kid>.<

LOL! I'm not a Hunhan fan, but this is so cute~ (Don't kill me Hunhan fans>.<)

Anyways... bye for now!