Fun day

Angel or Devil, It's my choice

(Minhee/ Your POV)

The next day you woke up in a happy mood. Today’s the date! You giggled happily to yourself but then you shook your head. Ani Minhee! This is not a date! Don’t get your hopes up!

You woke up pretty early today considering you take a long time to get ready. You opened your closet and scanned through all the different choices of clothing you had. “Hmm…” You took out a plain white top and a red & white stripy skirt to match it. You put it on and looked into the mirror.

“This should do!” You platted your hair to the side and grabbed your white bag.

“There, done!” You walked downstairs finding Luhan at the table eating his breakfast.

(Luhan’s POV)

Am I seeing a goddess? “Good morning Luhan- ssi” She greeted brightly, her presence makes me smile. “Why are you being so formal? Call me Luhan oppa” I smiled and waited for her response.

“Deh, Luhan oppa!” She smiled back. Cute…

I stared at her the whole time when she ate her breakfast, once in a while she’d peek at me but realise I’m staring at her and blush.

“Let’s go!” I said excitedly and opened the car door for her.

We arrived at our destination, Everland and hopped out of the car. We lined up while jumping around like kids. The people around us looked at us weirdly but we didn’t care.

“Wow…” She admired the place with sparkling eyes. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the roller coaster. “O-oppa… don’t t-tell me we’re g-going on that t-thing!” She stuttered and pointed to the roller coaster, I simply nodded. So she’s scared of roller coasters….

“Wae? Scared?” I asked her in a teasing tone.

“A-aniyo!” She tried to look brave on her way to the roller coaster but her expression made it obvious that she was scared.

She was literally shaking once we got on.

“Lu-Luhan oppa, t-to be honest, I think t-this is my f-first time riding a r-roller coaster” She stuttered and started shaking more.

“Hold my hand and scream as loud as you want, araso?” I let out my hand, at first she hesitated but I grabbed it anyways.

(Minhee/ Your POV)

“Wahhhhhh!!!” You screamed.  After a while you got used to the speed and started enjoying but…

*short flashback*

“Hold my hand Hyemin!” A guy with an unclear face said. All I could see was his smile nothing else. Where have I seen that smile before…

*End of flashback*

What the hell just happened…? You quickly shook your head and went back to enjoying the fun ride.

You let the wind hit your face and mess your hair, you didn’t care about anything else, you enjoyed it till the end.

The ride finally ended. “That was so fun!!!” You shouted happily not caring about a single person around you. Luhan helped you up since your head was still spinning like crazy.

“And who was it that was scared and almost squashed my hands?” He teased. You playfully hit his arm and skipped away.

“Yah! Minhee! Look at my hands! They’re red because of you” He pouted, trying to look cute.

“Luhan oppa… aegyo doesn’t work on me, and they are not red!” You stuck out your tongue at him and he pouted again.

“Where should we go next?” He asked, returning to his non-aegyo self. “mmm…” You looked around and noticed a haunted house. It shouldn’t be that scary… besides I’ve seen this on TV, only kids think it’s scary!

“How about that one!” You pointed to the haunted house. He thought about it for a few seconds.

“Yeah alright, but wouldn’t YOU be scared?” He smirked. Wow, Luhan oppa just smirked o_o

“No! I’ve seen it on TV, it’s not that scary…”

But the moment you stepped into that house, you knew you were definitely wrong. It was much darker than you thought and there were more surprises than you thought they’s be.

“Kyaaaaahhhh!” You screamed when a random guy with ghost-like make-up jumped out, you quickly behind Luhan. “I didn’t know you could scream like that!” He laughed.

“Damn you stupid TV, I should’ve known you were full of lies!” You said making Luhan chuckle.

You looked around and payed attention to the people that would jump out. You turned back to where Luhan was standing and he was gone.

“Y-yah! Luhan o-oppa, where –did you go?” You started to tremble and your legs went weak without Luhan’s support.

-silence-

“O-oppa, seriously come out, it’s not funny!” You yelled.

“Boo!” Someone jumped up behind you making you jump a little. You knew it was Luhan and you immediately turned around and hugged him.

“You scared the guts out of me!” You pouted. You tears were about to come out but you looked away. He realised this and felt sorry.

“Mianhae… forgive me~” He looked at you with puppy eyes. Awww. “Fine…” You chuckled, Luhan was showing a lot of aegyo today. He hugged you from behind.

“You’ll be safe now…” He whispered into your right ear sending chills through your spine.

You finally made it to the exit and relaxed. Then a weird thought came to your mind. This feels like a date… You blushed at the thought and shook your head.

You walked to the souvenir shop with Luhan, and once you got in, both of you started acting like kids again.

Luhan ended up buying you a soft white teddy making you smile the whole way home. You walked inside and Taeyeon unni greeted you with a welcome hug while Kai stared at you too. What are you staring at little devil? “Your mum and dad went to Busan with their friends, they’re coming back in about a week” Taeyeon unni told you. I knew they’d leave without me… You nodded and thanked her for telling you.

You were about to walk up stairs but Kai stopped you. “Where did you two go?” He asked. “Did Luhan not tell you?” You looked at Kai confused. “We went to the theme park because staying at home would be boring” You answered. “Oh…” He trailed off. You stared at him for a second and left. He’s definitely got something to do with my past, he looks so… familiar.

You walked upstairs and walked into your room finding stacks of books and uniform on your bed. This must me for tomorrow…

You placed it into your bag and got a quick shower before going to bed.

Luhan… Images of Luhan kept replaying in your head but suddenly…the images of Luhan changed into images of Kai. What the? Why’s the devil in my mind? You shook your head and before you knew it, you were fast asleep.

Goodnight…


Did you enjoy it? I'll write KaixMinhee next since I've been writing LuhanxMinhee too much!

LOL

nawww...