Clues of the past

Angel or Devil, It's my choice

(Minhee’s/ Your POV)

“That dream again?” You mumbled to yourself. “Who is that guy and who’s Hyemin?” You asked yourself while getting ready to go to the airport. The faces of the couple were so blurry, for some reason, I have a feeling that the dream has something to do with my past.

You put on a nice and comfortable dress and went downstairs for breakfast.

“Good morning Minhee, did you have a goodnight? Your mum asked while handing you a plate of pancakes. “Good morning and yes I had a goodnight” More like a weird night. You smiled, sat down and started munching on your pancakes.

After breakfast you grabbed your luggage and hopped into the car. It took a while to get to the airport but you didn’t mind because it gave you some time to think.

“Mum, do you know who Hyemin is? I keep on having some weird dream with a girl and a guy, the girl’s called Hyemin” You asked. She was frozen for a moment. “I-I don’t know, sorry” She stuttered. You definitely know mum and I’m going to find out.

The airport wasn’t as crowded as you thought but there was still people running all over the place like the last time you were here.

In no time you were on the plane and a few hours later you arrived in Korea. The air here was nice and fresh. I missed this place.

“Minhee ah! Are you excited to be living in that mansion?” Your dad pointed to a HUGE mansion in front of you. You nodded in awe. Your family wasn’t poor but not rich either, they were average.

Your mum was about to press the doorbell but you already heard loud footsteps running to get the door.

When the door opened, you were greeted by a beautiful girl who looked a few years older than you. Wow, she’s beautiful.

“Aunty! Uncle! H-Minhee! I haven’t seen you guys in ages!” She cried in excitement and hugged us one by one. “Aigoo, our Taeyeon ah~ you’re still so beautiful like the last time I saw you” Your mum complimented the girl and gave her another hug while the girl was blushing because of the compliment. She’s so lucky to be complimented. Another figure walked to the door. It was a tall guy with a pretty boy face, probably a few years older than the pretty girl called Taeyeon. I swear I’ve seen these people before…

“Anyeonghasaeyo, I’m Taeyeon’s husband, Youngwoon, if you still remember me” The guy greeted brightly and gave a 90 degree now. They are a perfect match.

You stared at the couple who was now communicating with your parents happily. “You guys are married now! You two look great together, I still remember when you guys were dating!” Your mum cried. The couple giggled and lead us to the living room. I knew they were rich, but I didn’t know they were this rich! They have maids!

One of the maids lead you to the guest room which was the size of the master bedroom at your house. “Miss Minhee, you’ll be sleeping here now” the maid said, put down your luggages and left.

As you made your way back downstairs, you overheard the conversation your parents and the couple were talking about.

“Don’t worry aunty and uncle, Hy… I mean Minhee has changed so much since I last saw her, I nearly couldn’t recognise her, I’m sure Jongin wouldn’t recognise either if we don’t tell him, she even changed her name” You heard Taeyeon say. Jongin? The guy in my dreams? I changed my name? What were they talking about?

You decided to stand still where you are and eavesdrop… you didn’t mean to be rude but you were desperate to find out the past. “I guess I don’t have to worry too much… I heard that Jongin also changed his name to avoid thinking of the past, right?” Your mum asked. “Yes his name is K-“ She was cut off by the doorbell. K- what? Damn you doorbell!

You stood there silently hoping to not get caught. There was two voices that made their way into the living room. “This must be J-“ my mum got cut off by a guy with a deep, husky voice. “Anyeonghasaeyo, I’m Kai” You heard him say, I swear I have heard that husky deep voice somewhere before. “Anyeonghasaeyo, my name is Luhan” a sweeter voice greeted.

You decided to not eavesdrop anymore and made your way to the living room. I may not remember the past but that doesn’t stop me from finding out.

(Kai’s POV)

I heard footsteps coming towards the living room. I turned my head 90 degree right to see who it was. I was shocked, in front of my eyes stood a girl who looked awfully like Her. “Anyeonghasaeyo! My name is Lee minhee” She greeted Luhan and I. Minhee? So she’s not her…

*Flashback*

“Oppa! Can you buy me pocky?” She asked with puppy eyes while holding a box of chocolate flavoured pocky with both hands. “Fine… but you have to share, ok?” I finally agreed after seeing her cute pout. “Yay! I love you so much Jongin oppa! You’re the best!” She smiled happily and gave me a big hug. I love you too Hyemin…

*End of Flashback*


Did you like it? the italic, purple writing is the person's thought, hope it didn't confuse you. Comment and subscribe thanx^^

Awww... Cute Kai... is it just me or does he gett lost easilyxD (I don't own the pics)