I am Kai's girlfrend!

Angel or Devil, It's my choice

(Minhee/ Your POV)

“Wake up sleepy head! We’re going to be late because of you!” You heard Kai’s voice shout.

You slowly opened your eyes and gave him an annoyed face. “What?!” You yelled at him irritated.

“Look at the time, there’s half an hour left and it takes 20 minutes to get to school!” Kai pulled you up and you started to panic.

You quickly put on your uniform and put all your needed books for school in your bag.

You went downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast before heading to school.

Luhan stayed silent the whole way while Kai kept complaining about being late.

“Just shut up would you? It’s the morning…” You mumbled. He glared at you but decided not to talk anymore.

The moment you stepped passed the gates you heard loud noises coming towards you, a few seconds later you realised they were screams.

“This school sure is welcoming… I know it’s my first day but they don’t have to welcome me like I’m a celeb-“ Before you could continue speaking, a girl pushed you to the side and all of them started to scream stuff like:

“OMG!! They are so perfect!”

“Kai oppa! Marry me!”

“Luhannie, you look like an angel today! Wait.. you are one!” so it wasn’t just me who thinks that…

Kai pulled you back next to them and more talking was heard but this time it was about you.

“Who does she think she is?”

“She’s not even that pretty…”

“She’s so cute!”

“Kai! Please tell me she’s your sister!”

“Luhan oppa, are you cheating on me?!” LOL these people have great lives *sarcasm*

You pulled Kai’s hands away and made your way to the lockers.

“Minhee ah!” You heard a deep voice call your name. You turned your head around to see who it was. “Chanyeol?” You squint your eyes to get a better view of the person who was a bit far away from you.

“Chanyeol? Chanyeol Oppa!” Chanyeol corrected.

“woops… sorry!” You apologised. “Chanyeol oppa”

“Good! What class do you have?” He asked.

You opened your schedule that came with the stack of books that was on your desk.

“mm… Science!” You answered. I’m not the biggest fan of science…

He dragged his head down and pouted. “I don’t have class with you!” He said and walked away.

“But I do” You heard a familiar voice behind you say. You spun your head around quickly and you were a bit surprised to see Kai standing there.

“What?” You asked confused.

“We have class together, if you don’t want to be late I recommend you start heading towards the classroom” He answered.

You grabbed your phone out to check the time and it read 8:48, which meant you had 2 minutes to get to class since class starts at 8:50.

---

Class was not the best. You had to walk pass a lot of people who talked about you because Kai made you sit next to him. The worst moment was when the teacher made you stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.

You were glad it was finally recess.

“Minhee! Kai! You two finally came” beakhyun’s voice shouted over at the other end of the cafeteria.

You and Kai walked towards the crowded table and sat down. You felt a little awkward since everyone around you were guys.

Kai stood up and walked away from the table to get some food. After he left the other members stared at me.

“Has Kai told you that you look like his ex?” Suho asked. You thought for a few seconds, remembering what he had told you the other night. You slightly nodded.

“Oh~ so that’s who she reminded me of! The girl in Kai’s photo!” Xiumin stated.

You were getting really curious now, you wanted to know what the girl looked like.

A few minutes later, Kai came back with… a girl linking arms with him.

“Oh~ and meet the devil!” Sehun who was next to you mumbled. Who Kai? How did they know I called him the devil? Oh wait… he means the girl next to Kai…

Kai had a pokerface on, you could never tell what he was feeling. “Minhee, meet Hyuna and Hyuna, meet Minhee” Kris introduced.

You politely smiled to her but she looked annoyed and just ignored you.

Kai was about to sit next to you but Hyuna pulled him away. Bossy much…

“Don’t worry about her” Luhan whispered to you and came to sit next to you. You smiled thanking him.

“I haven’t properly introduced myself, my name is Kim Hyuna and I am Kai’s girlfriend”


I'm back! I'm sorry to Hyuna fans but Hyuna really suits the role, to be honest I as going to mak her Kai's second oldest sister, but I thought this role suited her, not because she's like that in reality but because she was the only one who I thought of first^^

awww... I love cartoon exo!!

LOL Roll like a buffalo was what I heard>.<