The haunting nightmare

Angel or Devil, It's my choice

(Luhan’s POV)

What’s wrong with Kai? I looked at the frozen Kai who was still staring at Minhee.

“Do you know her?” I asked him in curiosity. His eyes came back from his thought and looked at me. “Sorry, what did you say?” He asked in confusion. I rolled my eyes and repeated myself. “I asked you if you know her” My eyes drifted to where Minhee was standing.

He shook his head. “Ani… she just reminded me of her…” He answered. Her? Does he mean the Hyemin he often talks about, the girl who broke his heart and left him?

It was already afternoon, 6:00pm. I walked upstairs to my room and shut the door behind me. “Lee Minhee… she seems interesting…” I mumbled to myself. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door, I sat up from my bed and went to open it. “Hello? Do you want something?” I asked the statued girl, Minhee standing in front of my door.

(Minhee/ Your POV)

You observed his features: nice skim, beautiful eyes, perfect nose and amazing lips… just like an angel. You gulped.

“Did it hurt when you fell down from heaven?” You muttered quietly, hoping he couldn’t hear you. “Sorry, what?” He asked confused. “Um… T-Taeyeon unnie asked you to c-come down for d-dinner” you stuttered, Damn! I swear I heard him chuckle.

“Sure thanks for asking me” He smiled. If your hands weren’t leaning against the wall, your legs would’ve turned to jelly. You nodded at him and continued staring.

“I know I’m attractive but it’d be good if we could head downstairs sooner or later” He laughed and patted your head. Someone used to pat my head like that too… but who?

You faked a laugh and both of you started making your way downstairs.

“Hey…” You were greeted by Kai when he walked out from his room. You smiled cause that always works when nothing comes out from your mouth.

At dinner, you stared at Kai every now and then. At onestage he almost caught you staring at him but luckily you moved your eyes so you were now staring at your food before he catches you. Where the hell have I seen this person before?

After dinner, you walked up to your room and your Ipod to listen to music, you had nothing to do afterwards so you grabbed a book and decided to start reading. The last thing you remembered was reading a book before you drifted to dreamland.

What time is it? You looked at your alarm clock, 12:30am. “Why am I up so early?” You questioned yourself. You tried going back to sleep but you weren’t tired anymore. Maybe I should take a walk outside…

You stood up, walked out of you room and to the big balcony, finding someone sitting there already.

You walked up to the anonymous, realising it was just Kai. “Can’t sleep” His voice startled you, his back was still facing you. “mm…” You nodded and sat down beside him. After a few minutes of awkward silence he spoke up. “You remind me of a girl” He said. “And may I ask who this girl is?” You asked curiously.

He smiled, a sad smile. I’ve seen this smile before…

“My ex-girlfriend… actually, I don’t even know if she’s my ex, she just left without saying a word…” He answered. For a minute you felt sorry for him… he sounded heart-broken.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll meet her again someday if not, you’ll find someone better” you tried comforting him.

“I’ll never find someone better… she was my life, the reason I lived” He sounded angry, but you understood and stayed silent.

“I’m sorry… I shouldn’t even be telling you all this” He apologised, you shook your head. “No need to apologise, it’s better to tell someone then to keep everything inside” You explained and gazed at the bright moon in the sky.

“At least you remember her, there is still memories of the person you love… I can’t remember a single thing, my parents won’t tell me the truth” You confessed. He looked confused.

“I got into an accident and lost my memory” You explained while he looked shocked for a few seconds and nodded understandingly. “But… I wish I was you… you can forget about all the people that have hurt you” He said with a hint of loneliness in his eyes.

“It’s late now, you should sleep and it’s cold out here” He said and stood up to leave. “Goodnight” You said to min before he couldn’t be seen. He didn’t reply, instead he just kept walking.

You sat there thinking about things. Kai seemed familiar… who is he? Does he have anything to do with my past?

You stood up, made your way back to your room and laid back on your bed. Before you knew it… you were asleep.

*In your dreams*

A blossom tree? Where am I? I looked around and found 2 figures leaning against the giant tree. II heard voices, familiar voices. I tried to go nearer to see who they were but for some reason I couldn’t. Was this a dream?

“My mum wants me to study in America, but I refused cause I didn’t want to leave you” I heard a girl say, her voice sounded sad. “Don’t worry, Oppa will protect you!” I heard another voice, the voice wasn’t clear but I knew it was a guy.

Then suddenly I was transported to a crowded place. The roads were busy. “Oppa! Where are you?” I heard a girl shout. I knew it was a thought but since when could I read minds? It was the girl’s voice, the girl who was under that blossom tree and few minutes ago.

Before I could figure out the story, I heard a loud Honk. I looked at the girl who had her face down so I couldn’t see who it was. She was oblivious to everything around her. She was crying…

The people around her were trying to get her attention but failed. “Watch out!” I screamed at her and ran to the road and tried to push her out of the way but it was too late. BANG!

*End of your dream*

You sprung up from bed. What just happened? You asked yourself, still confused with your surroundings. Was that girl me? Who was the boy? Was he Jongin? Who’s Jongin? The nightmare was much clearer than last time but you still couldn’t see the face of the people. You sighed. Can’t wait till the night is over…


Hey! Another update^^ Sorry if the dream was abit wierd... after all it was a dream o_o  Hehe next chapter I'm going to try putting some Luhan moments in^^

haha

baby face Luhan foreverxD (I don't own the pics)