Meeting EXO

Angel or Devil, It's my choice

(Minhee/ Your POV)

You let out a loud yawn before you got up from bed. At least the nightmare didn’t comeback after I fell asleep again.

You got yourself dressed up and walked downstairs for breakfast. “Good morning Minhee” Taeyeon unni and your mum greeted at the same time.

“Good morning! What’s for breakfast today?” You asked cheerfully.

“Egg and bacon roll, I heard that you weren’t used to Korean styled breakfast so I made you western breakfast instead, hope you like it!” Taeyeon unni smiled brightly.

“Kamsahamnida!” You thanked and started taking bites from your roll.

Half way finishing your roll, Luhan and Kai came downstairs. I’m sure these two didn’t come from earth, they’re too flawless to be here

“Good morning Kai and Luhan!” Your mum and Taeyeon unni greeted them, at the same time again. Did they practice this before?

Luhan and Kai sat down next to each other and started eating theirfood.

“Taeyeon noona, Luhan and I are going to EXO’s house, we’ll be back before midnight, is that alright?” Kai asked as well as finishing the last bite of his roll.

“Sure” Taeyeon unni replied.

“Chinja? Gomawo noona” Kai thanked happily.

“But, one condition. You have to take Minhee along because aunty and I are visiting a friend, I don’t want Minhee to feel lonely” She stated.

“No no… I’l be fine by my-“ You were cut off by Luhan. “Sure! She can come along” He simply replied and finished his last sip of orange juice.

Kai looked at Luhan in disbelief but agreed anyways, he knew he couldn’t stop his sister.

“Ok! Problem solved” Taeyeon unni said happily and took the dishes to the sink. Wait… who’s EXO? That’s a weird name for a person. It sounds like XO as in XO sauce xD. You let out a giggle.

Kai looked at you like you were an alien or something while the angelic Luhan sweetly smiled at you. It’s about time I give you two nicknames…

“Are you coming or not?” Kai asked in an annoyed tone. You realised they were at the door already while you were busy thinking about nicknames for them.

“Coming!” You quickly grabbed your bag and hopped into the backseat of their car.

You weren’t nervous until you arrived at EXO’s house.

“Minhee, don’t get creeped out by them alright? They’ll start being normal when you get to know them better” Luhan warned, making you confused.

“Wait EXO isn’t a person?” You looked at the two with questioning eyes.

“What the hell are you talking about? EXO is a group made of 12 guys which includes Luhan and I, I don’t know why but we thought we’d give our big group a name” Kai explained.

A few seconds after Kai pressed the doorbell. You heard more than five pairs of feet storming to open the door.

When the door swung opened, it revealed this O.O and you were like this o_o. It was a guy with owl-liked big eyes.

You were a bit shocked after seeing nine other guys coming up as well.

“Who might this be?” A guy with eyeliner on asked, referring to you. I’d hate to admit but I am a bit creeped out.

“Which one of you owns her?” He continued asking. Mr. eyeliner dude just to let you know… I’M NOT PROPERTY!!! You screamed in your mind but still managed to smile on the outside.

“Yah! She’s not property” Luhan defended. Did he just read my mind?

Another handsome guy smacked the eyeliner guy in the head. “Ow! Why did you hit me hyung?” The eyeliner guy complained. The handsome guy ignored him and smiled at you. Oh my god since when did god create all these handsome beings?

“Sorry for the rudeness, I’m EXO’s guardian Suho and this guy next to me is Baekhyun, nice to meet you”. B-Bacon? Wow people have weird names these days. Suho put out a hand and you shook it. “I’m Lee Minhee” You introduced.

One by one, they introduced themselves. I remembered all of their names except when I repeated Bacon’s name, they all bursted out into laughter. Oh… it’s Baekhyun… woops

“You two brought along a pretty funny girl!” Chanyeol the tall guy with the deep voice laughed. I’m funny now, am I?

The rest of the day went pretty well. EXO was so nice to you, they were now your new bestfriends. You even made up nicknames for them in your mind:

In your mind, you call them by their nicknames. Luhan was ‘the angel’ and Kai was ‘the devil’.

*After dinner*

“Having fun?” Luhan asked while helping you clean the dishes. You nodded and smiled thinking about the 12 funny guys.

“I haven’t had this much fun since the last time I remembered” Your words had some meaning behind it.

While the guys were scattered all over the place, Luhan asked you if you wanted to go out for a walk with him. “OK!” You answered and walked outside.

The breeze was nice, you started walking beside Luhan, somehow he made you feel secure. “Mind sharing some stories while we walk?” He asked and gave you one of those famous angelic smile of his. If looks could kill, I’d be dead right now. Dear angel, I’m sorry I can’t share, I can’t remember a single thing.

He studied your face that now had a frown on it. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to, I thought it’d be nice to talk about your childhood once in a while” He smiled again, brighter this time making you smile back.

“If I remembered I’d probably be telling you but after an accident I lost my memory” The truth hurts, especially when you had to tell it from your own mouth. He looked confused for a few seconds but finally understood.

“Sorry… I didn’t know…” He trailed off.

“Don’t worry, it’s not your fault. What about your childhood?” You asked.

He hesitated before answering you. “I didn’t have much of a childhood, I spent it at the orphanage before Kai’s family adopted me.” He explained with a hint of sadness in his tone. Who would want to abandon such a beautiful angel?

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to ask…” You apologised. He shook his head meaning it was ok.

The mood got better once we stopped talking about our past.

“You can solve rubix cube? Wow, I can’t even start one!” I said surprised. He chuckled. “I’ll teach you someday” You nodded and smiled happily. He is such an angel…

“Minhee ah, do you want to come with me to Everland tomorrow? I want to hang out with you” Luhan asked. You felt your heart beating out. Did he just ask me on a date? No! Don’t get your hopes up! Stupid Kai’s probably going to come along…

“What about Kai?” You asked, hoping the answer would be a no. “Kai won’t be coming, he’s got dance classes” He replied. Yes! “So is that a yes?” He asked, anticipating for your answer. You nodded. “Sure, I’d love to!” You smiled happily. Tomorrows going to be one of the best days in my life!!


Looking forward to the date tomorrow? hehe~ which couple do you ship? LuhanxMinhee or KaixMinhee? Leave your opinions in the comments thanx! Don't forget to subscribe^^

hehe~ to be honest I called him that tooxD soz Bacon

O.O ( don't own the pics) O.O