2 nd Song : Merry go round

The nine songs of destiny

   

".... One day i nagged you when you were busy we went to the amusement park at night ,when i rode the white wooden horse you laughed at stubborn me...."( Girls'generation -merry go round -1st korean album -so nyeo shi dea )

 


taeyeon was having her breakfast when her father entered the room " good morning honey " " morning appa ". kim Taeyeon was the only daughter of a rich businessman,she was spoiled since her childhood .she gets all what she wants but that didn't make her arrogent ,on the contrary she has a good heart and always helps people " I heard that you had the highest grade in your class " she is very smart too " ne, appa" nodded taeyeon   " I'm proud of my little girl " said the father while patting on his daughter's head " I'm not a little girl appa ,I have 21 years old now"said taeyeon with a cute face " okey ,okey you are all grown up " said the father while laughing " anyway ,I have to go now or I'll be late for school " she was about to leave when her father said " I forget to tell you that you have a new driver " "really ?! okey then ,see you appa !"  

jung yunho came early in the morning to the kim's family house ,he was preparing the car to take taeyeon to her university " good morning miss " he said while bowing to  taeyeon " good morning ahjushi " she said with a friendly tone,he oppened the car door for her she got in and closed the door ,taeyeon was looking at her new driver ,he was tall and good looking she thought 

" I'll pick you later miss taeyeon ,just call me please " said yunho while closing the car's door

yunho didn't want to do this job at first but had to ,he needed money for his sick sister,he dreams of becoming a professional boxer ,but for now he must earn money to buy his sister medications when it was lunch time taeyeon called her driver to come and pick her ,they went to a bakery near her school ." this for you ahjushi ,it's my favourite one " said taeyeon while giving yunho a meat bread "thank you" ,taeyeon was sitting in the back, she was eating her bread happily" we could stop at a restaurant miss " pointed out yunho "ani ,I don't have time I have to go somewhere  " "what is our next destination ?" asked yunho

the car stopped next to a big house ,it seemed that it was being  restored " could you please come with me I need your help " said taeyeon while getting out of the car " yes ,of course" " do you see this house ,it's gonna soon be finished ,I can't wait " said the girl with a bright smile " may I ask you whose house it is ?" asked yunho " it's mine ,you don't like it ?" "ani ,I just thought you already live with your father " "ne ,I'm not moving out ,this house gonne be an orphanhood" yunho was very surprise to see a rich girl thinking that way he thought she arrogant ,but taeyeon was very simple ,her good heart made her so special "let's move the new furniture ,help me please ahjushi " when the noon ended ,the house was full of new funitures but still in disorder ," it was tiring ? I'm sorry it's not your job but I had to finish thid task ,the oppening is next week " said taeyeon while handing yunho a botle of fresh water " ani ,it's okey I'm happy that I could help "yunho looked manly ,he was sweating teayeon was focusing on him when he suddnely turned his head to face her ,taeyeon blushed and looked away ,yunho smiled .

" oh ! this ahjushi is so handsome " said teayeon ,she was lying down on her stomach thinking of her day with yunho ,that was the first time she got intrest in a man, her dad sent her many times in blind dates but that was a fail .at her school ,she has many admirers but didn't like anyone " what am I saying ? this is not good !" said  taeyeon reprimanding herself ,she got up from her position " go out of my head ,yunho ahjushi !!!". yunho visited his sister at the hospital ,now he has  training at the boxing club ,in the middle of the training he stopped and sat down " why am I thinking about her ?" days went ,yunho discovered many things about taeyeon personality ,that she was caring and smart girl ,funny sometimes too ,a month passed and taeyeon is sure about her feelings for yunho ,she liked him .

one night ,yunho was about to sleep when his mobile rang " ahjushi ,could you come and take me out ,I'm alone at home and I can't sleep ;juseyo " said taeyeon with a sad voice " did something happened miss ?" " ani ,I'm just borred " "okey ,I coming " ,it was late at night but yunho couldn't refuse taeyeon's request . " where are we going ? " asked yunho while puting his sitbelt " to amusement park ,I want to go there " said taeyeon with an exited tone "but it's late ,I'm affraid it's close " " ani ,it's okey ,I can go .the park belongs to my father's company " said taeyeon "okey ,let's go " 

"which one do you want to ride miss kim ?" asked the employe " merry go round !" then she went to her favourite one ,she sat on the white horse and turned to yunho "ahjushi ,come on I want you to ride with me please " " no ,I can't just have fun don't think about me " but teayeon was persistent " please ,ahjushi " her cute face melted yunho's heart he couldn't refuse he went with her on the merry go round ,it was fun seeing them so happy playing like children." you look like a little boy ,ahjushi " said taeyeon while puting her arm around yunho's elbow,he was nervous to get so close to her " let's ride another one oppa ,I'll call you oppa from now on " "but miss...""and you'll call me by my name taeyeon okey"yunho just smiled ,deep in side him he started to like this girl with the angelic face.that night ,yunho and teayeon got closer ,as they began to have feelings for each other.

" oppa,I like you" ,this the last three words that yunho heard form taeyeon ,he diosn't work for the kim's ,it's been two weeks now that yunho resigned ,he thought it was the best for him ,he could never be with taeyeon ,he likes her or more he loves her ,but he could not be with her ,a  rich ,smart beautiful girl like her and a poor driver  that couldn't match ,this was just impossible .now he is working as a delevry man in a restaurent ,he misses her like crazy but he had to forget her . today while he was busy loading cases in his truck ,he heard a voice behind him " so you chose to run ,oppa " he turned his face to see teayeon standing ,her eyes were full of tears .

" you're not gonna understand me " said yunho with a sad face ,they sitting on the back of the truck" you love me don't you ? " yunho turned his head to face  taeyeon " ne ,I didn't stop thinking about girl ,I love you " taeyeon felt her heart beat going fast "so why did you live me " " I'm not good for you ,I'm poor just go and love like you" said yunho madly ,tears were falling on taeyeon's cheek she was hurt " so you hate me because I'm rich ?" her voice was shaking ,yunho felt bad he wanted to hug her " I don't hate ,how could I hate a girl like you ? " said yunho softly ,he got closer from her and wiped her tears " I'm sorry " he said then huged "it's okey oppa ". that yunho took taeyeon to see his sister at the hospital,after that they decided to walk ,holding thier hands they were so in love " I didn't know that your sister was sick " she felt sorry for him " aren't you afraid of me? " "what ?!"" I mean of my life ,I have so many problems and I am not like you " " ani ,it's okey ,since I love you .my mother always told that you have to help the person you love and always be by his side "  yunho stoped from walking ,he turned to face taeyeon " I love you so much " he said while puting his hands on her cheeks "me too oppa " his lips got closer to her and ended up kissing her ,it was her first kiss.yunho was happy to be with taeyeon but worry ,her father will never accept him and he was right

" appa !" screamed taeyeon ,she was in her father's office ,seems that her father had pictures of her and yunho .he was mad "you have been such a good daughter and now you changed " "I'm not leaving him appa ,if you liked him or not I love him"  "don't discuss my orders taeyeon-ah !" " I won't be like mom ,appa ,even when she was dying she couldn't forgive you" " what ? you have to chose it's me or him " taeyeon looked at her father with an angry eyes " I already made my choise " " so it's him, leave the house today ,I don't want to see you anymore ".

"oppa , I'm sorry to come like this I didn't know where to go " taeyeon were at yunho's house ,she left the house " you are always welcome" he huged her " it's smal but hope you'll be comfortable " " ani ,it's okey since I'll be with you ,I wanted to go to the orphanhood but my father will surly come and find me "  "but it's your father " "you don't know him ,he left my mother while she was dying and went with another woman ,I'll never forget him"weeks passed ,taeyeon was happy to live with yunho she started to work she was a little sad that she couldn't go to school anymore but being with her man comfort her . " he is late today ,and he doesn't answer his phone" taeyeon was at yunho's house she cooked for him dinner but he didn't show up it was in his habit

.......somewhere in the street an injured man was lying down on the floor ,struglling with death .taeyeon fell asleep on the dinner tabel , she woke up when her mobile rang " yeoboseyo " " I am from the hospital ,this mobile owner got injured and we are calling to check his family" " what ?! " screamed taeyeon  ,she rushed to the hospital ,the doctors said that he had serious injuries but he'll get better ,when yunho woke up ,taeyeon was by his side " what happened oppa who did this to you ??" "I don't know ,all I remember was that a group of men attacked me on my way back home " " you have to rest now ,I'll go out to drink some coffe ,alright ?" "ne ,thank you I love you " " I love you too "  taeyeon sat on the hospital bench ,she was crieng " appa ,why did you do this to me ? why ? " ,the same night  she went to see her father he was at home

"how could you ,aren't a human being ?" cried out taeyeon

"I did what was best for my daughter " said mr kim coldly

" what ? I hate you ,first mom and now yunho" she was crying " listen the next time ,he'll die I assure you ,if you don't leave him he'll die " taeyeon felt her knees week she lost her balance and fell down " what ? I'll leave him okey ,I'll leave him  " she was crying so hard  " you have two days ,and after that you are going to united states you're gonna live there " she rised her face ,her eyes were puffy and red " okey ,but you have to leave him alone " her father was cold ." yes ,of course " . taeyeon went back to yunho ,he was  sleeping ,she was looking at him ,his face had many injuries, she caressed his cheek while crying "mian haeyo  oppa ,it's all because of me " whisperd taeyeon.the last two day went fast like a  dream ,taeyeon enjoyed her last moments with her lover ,she left him while he was sleeping she kissed his forehead ,she left a letter on his coat. he'll find later she thought ,when she went out her father's car was waiting for her ,she wanted to go to  the merry go round for the last time ,when she saw it she cried hard but soon wiped her tears because she remembered all the beautiful times she had with her lover yunho

..."   dear yunho oppa

          when you'll read this letter I'll be far away ,I am so sorry for what my dad done to you .you know that I'

love ,don't you ? I left because I didn't want to lose you oppa you made so happy I liked the life that we

had I woudn't leave it if I wasn't forced to  .

 

do you remember the day when we palyed on the merry go round ? I do ,do you know why I love it so 

much ? that because I used to play it with omma ,omma left me when I was so young, I missed her

warmth so much but you gave it back to me , when I was in your arms .thank you oppa for loving me .all I

wanted was to be with you ,but you are too pericious for me to lose ,please leave happy 

                                                                     

                                                      taeyeon who loves you and hopes that you'll forgive her"

 

 

 

note: I'm sorry I was late ,hope you liked it ! my next chapter will be seohyun's story !!!!