1st song : perfect for you

The nine songs of destiny

 

yoona was nervous to enter her first job interview ,she took a miror from her bag to check her face ," take a deep breath im yoona , don't worry , it's gonna be great " the nervousity made her  talking to herself

" Im yoona ,it's your turn enter please " said a women who just came out from the office where the interview was held , if she get the job she will be the maneger of one of the bigest actors in south korea' lee min ho ' ,he got famous after playing in a movie three years ago,it said to be a defficult person to handle ,he changes his manger very often due to his stuborn character  .since yoona was a debutante she had to accept the job ,it's good for her creer but she didn't know that it's gonna be hard as hell .

" I was accepted ! I'm really exited ,let's party" screamed yoona on the phone ,she was very happy 

"my ears hurt , but I 'm really happy for you " said key ,key is yoona's best friend, they know each other since thier childhood , " yes,let's celebrate it come to my caffe ".

 

"did you chose for me a new manager?" ,minho was on his company ceo office , " yes ,it's a women this time hope she's not gonna run away like others " " a girl ,interesting hope she's cute " ,minho is known to be a womanizer ,in the past he had many scandals that his agency had suffer to cover them." please minho-sshi stay out of trouble this time "  " I'll try ,anyway I want to take the new script " " I already sent it ,to your house "

key prepared yoona's favourite dish 'omurice ' , yoona was eating with her friend and  big sister boa  at key's caffe shop

" key ,you are the best cooker ever " said yoona while devouring her meal 

"yah ! eat slowly ,you don't even know how to eat ..aigoo " ,said boa.

yoona was a pure tomboy , she behaves like a ten years old boy but still cute ,she has the most angelic face ever " unnie ,why are you always like this " " your sister is right ,yoona you can't act like this all your life " said key while wiping the bar " I do what ever I want ,it's my nature I don't want to change "

" anyway ,who is the big actor that you are working for ?" asked boa 

"lee minho ,this gonna boost my career " said yoona happily 

"jeongmallo!!! he is so handsome ,you are lucky yoona "

"unnie ,you think only of that ",  "I heard that he has a bad reputation ,specially girls " pointed out key " don't worry I don't think he's going to like my sister " " unnieee! ,I'm prettier then any famous star " said yoona with a cute face .

today ,yoona will meat lee minho ,she is going to his aprtement ,she has to drive him to the studio

"annyeonghaseyo , my name is im yoona " said yoona while bowing to minho ,he didn't look at her and said coldly " we're gonna be late hurry" "what the ..." mumbled yonna , then she got in to the car and put her sitbel ,minho was sitting in the back ,all the way they didn't speak with each other  ,they entred a big studio, that day minho had a photoshoot for a famous magazine ,all the day he ordered yoona ,to bring coffe or tea ,to answer his calls ,yoona was angry " is he thinking that I'm his maid ,aishhhh "

 "where is my coffe ?" yelled minho who was getting his make up done" here it is " said yoona with a cold look " what is it ? " " ani ,nothing " .she decided to be  calm " your not gonna win this time lee min ho -sshi " 

it's been six month now ,that yoona is working for minho ,she got used to his mood ,even minho couldn't beleive she supported him all this months ,it's the first time " she doesn''t like me ,but she is working for me and supporte my character and my bad mood " said minho who was taking a glass of wine with his long time friend yunho " you should date her " " what ?!" " yes ,maybe she'll change you ,is she pretty?"  "well ,she has charm even if  she is a tomboy " "intersting ,I want to see her suddnely " said yunho happily" okay ,I'll call her " "really now ?!","she'll come ,it's her job " 

yoona was playing video games with key ,it's her free day when her phone rang " yeoboseyo " " come to pick me from the bar ""what ?! I thought it was my day off " " just come " ,yoona stood up from her place with an angry face " this brat is exaggerating ,even in my day off " "just quit yoona ,it's not worth it " said key who was still playing the game " ani ,never ever he's not gonna win" .

minho and yunho were chatting ,when yoona entred the bar "here she is " said minho " she's pretty ,I wish I could see this face everyday " said yunho " you say that because ,you didn't hear her talk " she got closer from her " let's go " "actually ,I changed my mind,I'll stay longer my friend will drive me " what ?! but I came here and I...you know what I quit ! alright you win ! happy mr I'm a big star do you really think that you important ,it's not like you saved the world anyway " then she drank his glass of wine and went out " I think she's cute " said yunho while laughing "if you don't want to be with her I want " " you can have her " 

yoona was about to get on her car when she heard " miss yoona-sshi !" she turned her face to see yunho standing next to her car " I'm sorry ,he is not a bad person you know ,he's just lonely " "why are you telling me this ?" " because I think that he likes ,he just don't want to addmit it " yoona was shoked ,was it really the truth or one of minho's trick " I don't want to know more ,it's over " .

days passed and yoona couldn't stop thinking about what yunho said ,could it be true ? " why am I like this ?" "that because you like him too " said key ,yoona woke up suddnely from her daydream " what do you mean? I don't like him" " so tell me please why did you support all this months his bad mood "

"I don't want a new manager ,I want im yoona make her back or I'll stop all my activities " said minho on his phone ,he was talking to his ceo " just admit it minho you like her ,don't you ?" said yunho while sitting next to minho " well ,I do miss her but.." " this girl is somthing ,what did she do to change you" " there an ancident that change me "

***flachback****

"yoona-sshi ,could you please come " said the director to yoona " yes ,I am coming " ,that day minho was about to an action scene ,and he was going to do it alone ,it was pretty dangerous 

"be carfull ,it looks dangerous" said yoona with a worry face " keep your worries for yourself" said minho while getting ready to junp,but  unfortunately his security belt wasn't closed ,and fell down he was hurt in his arm ,he was transported to the hospital ,yoona stayed with him all the night . minho woke up in the middle of night and saw yoona sleeping in a sitting position next to him ,it was funny because she was sleeping with her eyes oppen " what a weird girl ! " exlaimed minho while smiling.

***end**

"when I fell ,she ran to me and held me next to her body ,her smell was good and he body was warm ,at night I keep remebering her smell " " so you like her ,I win yes !!" exlaimed yunho "actually ,I like everything about her ;her bright smile ,her soft skin.." " just tell her your feeling babo" interupted him  "I cann't tell you ,don't ask me  why please " " I know why ,you just too pridefull "but yunho was percistent ,he was ready to make minho and yoona meet ,and see what will happen 

yunho called yoona he stole her number from minho's phone " hi yoona it's yunho ,I wanted to tell you that minho isn't feeling good ,I think he is sick " " what do you want me to do for him ? " said yoona with ironic tone "he refuses to see a doctor"

minho was getting ready to go out when his door bell rang ,he oppened the door and was suprise to see yoona "you look fine "

"what ? why" " I was dumbfounded  by your friend " " what did he do? " "he said that you were sick " said yoona while entering his house " and you came because you thought that " minho was touched " are making fun of me ? I'm stupid I shouln't come " when yoona was about to leave,minho grapped her arm and huged her " I like you im yoona ,I'm sorry " ,yoona 's heart was beating so fast ,she rised her head to face him " I..I .. like you too " then they kissed each other , after that yoona and minho were officialy a couple even if minho was hard to deal with but thier love was stronger then anything.

 

Don't just pray every night at home by yourself
Your heart that loves me, your wish that wants to be with me
Stupid baby, I prayed for this too
That you would come to love me ( Girls' generation -perfect for you -1st mini album -in to the new world )

 

 

note : the next story will be about taeyeon ;hope you liked it