3rd song : you-aholic part 1

The nine songs of destiny

                   

seo juhyun was at the top of her creer ,being an international  top model .she has the look of godess : beautiful face and perfect body ,all the famous designers wanted her to wear their creations . she was rich and popular among men ... in short she has a life that most of women envy.   but juhyun was far from this perfect life that people drawn for her  , indeed she was unhappy and lonely . 

"unni ,I'm really tired .can we cut this photoshoot for today? "-asked juhyun her manager in  the middel of a photoshoot for a famous magazine- she was  tired because she didn't get the time to rest after coming back from paris after a fashion show  that was held there " okey ,just two more shots and we are done " 

back to her house juhyun felt her body ache, she took a shower ,wearing her bathrobe ,she went to the kitchen to drink some juice when her mobile rang "yeoboseyo " 

" hi juhyun-ah, congrats for you show in paris ,I heard that you did a good job"  

"thank you ,I think. it was great  " nicole is a model too ,she has the same age as juhyun but isn't popular as her ,she was once a good friend to her ,unfortuately  because of nicole's jealousy they broke apart , if nicole called her today that must be something bad " did you heard the news juhyun-ah ?" " what news ?" "well since ,you were travelling a lot these past days ,you don't know that changmin is engaged " juhyun suddnely felt her heart stopping ,her hands were shaking  " what are you talking about ? " " just turn the tv it's in all the channels , anyway I have to go now take care " she took the remote control and turned the tv on ,she zapped few channels when suddnely 

------on the tv the announcer speaks -------

"yesterday was announced that shim changmin the ceo of Sm group will get married to his cousin victoria song ,thier privet engagement party was held yesterday ,only family members were allowed to enter ..."

'so this is the end ' she thought ,changmin was the love of her life and now he is gone , was it her fault? a part of herself told her it was all because of her ' is he happy with her ? does he love her ?' many questions came to her mind ,she lay down on her bed ,she felt like suffocated her head was heavy ,hot tears fell down on her cheeks ' you have to calm down ,it's not the end of the world ' she thought but for her ,in this moments it was the end 'why I have to endure all this ? my parents and now him ...I can't hold it anymore' the darkness of the night scared her ,she huddled herself in the sheets ' what to do now ?'she huged her pillow while crying ' seohyun-ah I love you I'll always do -I love you too changmin ' her memomries were so painful that she lost her breath ' no one loves me ,why am I so lonely ? why?'

she woke up from her deep thoughts when her door bell rang ,she got up from her bed just wearing her white silk nightgown that could show her slim and tall body ,she oppen her door to see changmin standing infront of her? " chan...changmin oppa ?!" she said nervously ,was it a dream or is he really standing next to her,changmin didn't say a word ,he just jumped to hug her so tightly" did something happened ?" she was worry ,it's three in the morning and he was here " are you drunk?" he was smelling alcohol " I missed you " he said while caressing her long wavy hair " let's have a seat oppa " she said while pulling out his arms ,they sat on the sofa ,changmin looked so tired" I'll get you a glass of water " she stood up but changmin took her arm and pulled her back " I don't need water ,I need you " " oppa you shouldn't be here ,just go please " " it's all your fault juhyun-ah ,why did you left me ? I don't love victoria " changmin was despaired "yes ,you are right it's my fault " 

- flashback- 

" let's stop seeing each other oppa " 

"what are you talking about ?" 

" your parents ,they don't like me ,they told you to chose between them and me "

" I can't live without you ,I love more then anything " 

"oppa ,I don't want you to lose your parents so let's just break up'

" it is so easy for you to leave me ,isn't it " she got closer to him and hold his hand " you are my life ,I love you so much that I'll die if you leave me " he dropped her hand " you are lying just stop " she cried " I don't want you to be like me, I lived many lyears without my family ,it's hard and painful ,they died and left me alone " the only thing that changmin could is to hug her be sorry ....

"let me be with you tonight ,just this night " he touched her cheek " I want to touch your soft skin " he warped his arm around her shoulder " I want to smell you sweet scent "she closed her eyes while puting her head on his chest " my beautiful juhyun ,how can I live without you ? I can't imagine you with another man... I love you" she smiled ,it was like she was reborn " I..I... love you too " she stood up from her position to look into his dark eyes "I want so badly to kiss you juhyun-ah" she smiled and let herself enjoy his deep kiss ,that night was magical ,they released their fears to make place for thier desires ,being together was like drugs ,they consume each other in that dark night  , passion and  love were the queen of the game. 

juhyun woke up because of the sunlights that were burning her face ,she put her hand to cover it she suddnely remembered last night ,she look around to see changmin sleepin like an angel next to her ,she sat down on her bed while putting her hand on her chest to feel her heart beating ,she still could feel changmin inside her .she blushed at that thought " morning " said changmin who just woke up " I'm hungry " she smiled "good morning oppa" hearing him like that, he seemed much better then yesterday "I'll cook  for you " 

while they were eating juhyun remebered that it was time for him to leave ,after all he was engaged to another woman " do you like it ?" she asked " I'll like averything you'll cook bacause I love you " she smiled "I wanted ..." his mobile rang ,it's victoria ,the look on changmin's face made juhyun uncomfortable .she was jealous even if she didn't have the right ,but culdn't say anything just smile and getting up from the table she didn't want to hear him speaking to her.

note: I decided to make a two parts story ;I'll update please leave comments <3