4th song : Forever part one

The nine songs of destiny

           

             sitting in the hospital  bed for almost two month now ,sooyoung is happy to finally getting out and breath the fresh air , the first place that she wanted to visit was her favourite restaurent ,choi sooyoung was shikshin but because of her illness she couldn't eat everything she wanted .six month before she was diagnosed of a  gastric concer  that's why she was staying at the hospital for her treatments .

"are you okey honey ?" asked the mother ,she was concered that her daughter was feeling bad from the ride " ani omma  gwaenchanhayo ,it's not the first time I rode a car you know " her mother sighed she felt bad for her only girl ,at her age she would  be doing things she liked not lying in a hospital bed for months " arraso ,let's go inside to eat ,your father will join us later"  as they sat at their table ,sooyoung smiled at the sight of people eating happily ,she wanted to enjoy life and try new things -like LOVE - she thought ,it would good to have a lover but for now she has to get better ,who would like to have a sick girlfriend ? "sooyoung-ah do you want to have chicken porigde ?" hearing her mother voice made her waking up form her daydream "omma I've been eating this for the past six months ,I want something spicy it's too plane " pouted sooyoung" but honey ,the doctors said it forbiden to eat spicy food ,it will hurt you !" sooyoung just nodded "arraso ,let's have porigde "said sooyoung with a fainted smile " ah! I forgot to tell you, your father will come with his best friend's son you know mister cho " sooyoung couldn't really remember who it was " nugu ?" " mister cho ,the one who invited us last year in his ranch" one memory was in sooyoung's mind 

**flashback***

"yah ! this is my food " a tall and handsome man with brownish hair ,was standing next to her table in the big house garden " I didn't read your name on it !" said sooyoung sarcastically " well ,this my birthday and so it's my food " sooyoung was annoyed " cho kyuhyun who do you think you are ? just because you are rich you think everything belongs to you ?" she stood up and eyed him from head to toe " and don't tell choi sooyoung to stop eating ,you pabo !!" he crossed his arms and smirked" you are unbelievable , first you destroy my car and now you insult me ?? your father won't be happy after I'll tell him " sooyoung was fuming from anger "it was an accident plus you don't even how to drive " -a that time sooyoung had met kyuhyun before ,when she got her driver liscence she didnn't really know how to drive so she crushed his car by accident while driving her way home and with sooyoung's luck he was the son of her father's bestfriend-" it's an expensive car you know so you better apologize or I'll tell your father of your misbehavour ,and speeking of here he comes "sooyoung turn her haid to see her father coming "arraso ;I' m sorry for your car  please don't tell my father he'll suspend my car !" he patted her head " good girl ! exuse accepted " ..

**end of flashback**

"sooyoung-ah say hi to kyuhyun " her mother said  ,she stood up and bowed" neh ,anyohasseo kyuhyun-sshi " 

"nice to see you again sooyoung-sshi " he said smiling ,he knew about her condition from his father -even if she looked thiner and paler then before ,she looked pretty since her hair grow longer ,she looked more mature somehow - kyuhyun thought , if he didn't know her he won't guess she is sick ,her parents decided to live her alone with kyuhyun they said it's better for her to be with a friend  enjoying her time "is something wrong with my face ?" spoke sooyoung kyuhyun was looking at her while thinking "ani you just look beautiful with your hair like this " it was just weird hearing kyuhyun compliment ;thought sooyoung  "aigooo ! did someone hit your head ,you are nice to me today ! " kyunhyun laughed back at her " you didn't change ,you still have your bad temper as I see " sooyoung patted his shoulder playfully" you too ,with your sharp tongue " he posed for a moment and spoke " let's forget the past and start over again ;arraso " sooyoung raised an eyebrow at him " are you affraid that I die before you could apologize " he just rolled his eyes " yah ! this isn't funny ,and I wasn't the one who was wrong to remind you" sooyoung laughed at his words " okey then let's be friend " kyuhyun smiled widely " deal !" he got up and bowed at her " anyohasseo ,I'm cho kyuhyun nice to meet you " sooyoung giggled and did the same .

from that encounter at the restaurent ,kyuhyun and sooyoung became closer ,they spent more time togther ,sooyoung on her side was very happy to have someone as funny as kyhyun even if he has this habbit of speaking whatever comes to his mind ,but today it didn't seem that kyuhyun was playing ,no his face expression was pretty serious 

"that's not funny oppa ,really !" she loved calling him 'oppa' " what ?! I'm being serious for once ,I want you to be my girlfriend sooyoung-ah " he got closer to her on the sofa ,the movie that they were watching wasn't  interesting anymore " but oppa ,you know my condition and.." "what condition ?! you mean you ilness ,that's not the point I like you ,I liked from the first time I saw you last year " he posed "but oppa.." " unless you don't like me the way I do ? " the truth was that she liked him too ,who wouldn't he was perfect _handsome ,rich ,funny _ " no I do like you oppa ,very much ,I'm just affraid that someone will get hurt " "I won't ,just give me a chance" he made a puppy face and sooyoung couldn't refuse " arraso ,you pabo !" "chincha ,yaaaay!! I'm choi sooyoung's boyfriend " he got up and started to make a weird dance " yah ! oppa it's scary stop it !" she laughed outloud ,for sooyoung ,it was just perfect ,but perfect couldn't last long....

one month later ..

"I'm sorry miss choi ,you condition is getting worst I'm affraid to tell you that " 

" how much time  I have doctor " said sooyoung with a shaky voice 

"five to eight months propably ,I'm sorry" 

 

as she got out of the doctor's office ,she started to cry her heart ...oppa I'm sorry I have to break your heart....

 

 

                 to be continued ...