3rd song : you- aholic part 2

The nine songs of destiny

                                                     

r juhyun was cutting some fruits in the kitchen ,she was distracting herself she didn't want to hear changmin's phone call ,what they did last night was wrong ,even if changmin loves her ,she remembered how she first met him four years ago 

flash back :

"who is the model for our cf today " asked changmin his secretary minho " it's seo juhyun ,the beauty of korea" he made his boss smile ,he was allowed to do such remarks because he was more a friend then a secretary and he knew that his playboy boss wanted to know the girl he'll flurt with during the cf shooting ,what changmin didn't know ,is that seo juhyun isn' t the type to fall for someone so easily " I can't wait to meet her ,they say she is a godess " changmin was right ,juhyun beauty went beyond his expectation she is the most beautiful woman he ever met -god only knows how many he met- he was enchanted by her smile ,her body but what made him speechless was her eyes -there is somthing in her eyes he thought that made him go wild ,during the shooting he tried to approch her but juhyun managed to decline his invitation politely,this is the first time that a girl said no to him ..

from that shooting ,he tried his best to get to know her after many failed tentative ,juhyun decided to give him a chance and that how they got to be togther... 

juhyun stratled by changmin suden embrace ,he gave her a back hug ,she didn't see him entering the kitchen she was lost in her thoughts 

"what are you thinking about ?" asked changmin he was kissing her shoulder "ani ,I'm cutting the fruits ,you still like it ,don't you ?" 

"neh ,but I like you more " he made juhyun turn to him ,his lips touched her he was about to kiss her when she stopped him "oppa that's not right ,you have to go home " " no ! don't stop me ,I need you" his eyes looked sad -thought juhyun- she kissed his cheek then his nose to end on his lips ,she kissed him deeply but she broke it suddnely ,changmin looked at her with disappointment "oppa ,you really need to go I.." changmin cut her as he held her face closer and whispered "I love you seo juhyun " she smiled ,her heart beated so fast at that moment but she had to stop herslef from falling deeper" changmin-ah I don't want to be a burden and victoria she is waiting for you "she moved herself from him but he held her arm "but I already told her that I love another woman " she turned her face to him with teary eyes " oppa it's over "

flash back :

"mom ,dad this is seo juhyun the girl that I talked about " juhyun bowed  politrey to the old couple ,changmin never had introduce any girl to his parents ,but juhyun was an expetion even if he is dating her for only two month ,he wants her ,he loved her ,so naturaly he'll get married to her ,juhyun also was very in love -changmin was smart handsome and of all he truly loved her that's what made her choose him "anyeohaseoyo ,my name is seo juhyun nice to meet you " 

"we know you miss seo " said changmin father coldly ," let's be frank ,you and changmin aren't from the same world ,even if you are famous you still a poor orphan girl that doesn't fits our expectation" " appa ,what are you talking about ?" changmin was mad he turned to see juhyun shaking tears started to form " this is it changmin you can go ,you'll never marry this girl "  "appa I love her " " it's her or us " said his dad firmly

juhyun went out of the room crying changmin flowed her 

"juhyun-ah stop ,let's talk " 

"it's over oppa " "please " he held her arm "" let's stop seeing each other oppa " 

"what are you talking about ?" 

" your parents ,they don't like me ,they told you to chose between them and me "

" I can't live without you ,I love more then anything " 

"oppa ,I don't want you to lose your parents so let's just break up'

" it is so easy for you to leave me ,isn't it " she got closer to him and hold his hand " you are my life ,I love you so much that I'll die if you leave me " he dropped her hand " you are lying just stop " she cried " I don't want you to be like me, I lived many years without my family ,it's hard and painful ,they died and left me alone I don't want you to end like me " the only thing that changmin could do is to hug her and be sorry ....

incheon airport ...

changmin is sitting on a bench looking at his watch 'did she dump me?' he mumbled ,after that night changmin and juhyun decided that they will stay togther no matter what ;they are going out of country they palanned everything ,changmin resigned from his father's company ,juhyun blocked her contract with her modeling agency ,changmin is supposed to get married tomorow ,now he is waiting for his beloved one but she is late very late ,changmin got frustrated 'what if she doesn't come ?' he whispered to himself 

"who doesn't come ?" he turned around to see juhyun standing ,her shining smile made his heart jump " ani ,you are late " "sorry ,I lost my tickets but I found them anyway " "yah! how did you lost them pabo " she giggled as he put his arm around her shoulder and walk towards their plane,this was a new start for them he loved her so much that he gave up on everything for her ,she finally found the peace of puzzel that she lost a long time ago a peace that is called 'LOVE'

 

Fallin’,...

fallin ....  ’ faster than anything else,

far away... far away, further than anything else

take me with you, I want it, I’m like a you-aholic ( you-aholic /girls'generation /1st japanese album)