Anything for you

WITHIN REACH

 

The next morning, she woke up and her hands automatically flew to the other side of the bed but all she felt was the beddings. She sat up and saw a note beside her pillow.

 

Sweetie,

Mianhae. I had to leave before you wake up. See you at school! Take care. J

-Hoik oppa

 

She smiled at the thought of him. *He’s really sweet. Thank you oppa.* she thought. She happily prepared for school, forgetting everything about last night’s incident. She texted Hoik to say Thank you and that she’ll be going to school.

Within ten minutes, she reached their school. It was still early so she leisurely walked around the campus. Because of too much thinking, she didn’t notice that she reached the part of the campus where few people only go. When she realized where she is, she turned around to leave but she bumped into someone.

“Ow!” she said as she stumbled backwards. She was able to balance herself and stood straight. She was about to apologize but… “TOP?!” he is one of GD’s gang member.

“Hello Yoon Ae!” he greeted her with an evil grin.

“Er. Hi. Sorry. I have to go.” She tried to walk pass him but he blocked her way.

“It’s still early. What’s the rush?”

“I… I have to do something…” she avoided him but she bumped again into someone. “Seungri?”

“What are you gonna do Noona?” Seungri asked her. She looked at her two sides and saw Daesung and Taeyang approaching with dirty smirks on their faces. She’s cornered and had nowhere else to go.

“What are you doing? I have to go. Let me pass.” She ordered them but they just shook their heads.

“Not until I say so…” she heard that very familiar voice. She saw GD standing a few feet away.

“What is it this time GD?”

“Those fools weren’t able to get you last night. So I’ve decided to get you MY way.” He said while walking to where you are. Realization hit her. “You were the one responsible for what happened last night.” She said it not as a question but as a statement.

“Of course! I told you. We’re not yet over Honey. I won’t be the one being dumped.” he arrogantly said.

“And I told you. WE’RE OVER! You hurt your damn ego that’s why you’re doing this? Huh? How pathetic!” She saw him turned bleet red.

He ordered his gang. “Get her!” TOP and Taeyang held her arms.

“Hey! Let go!” she squirmed but she failed to get out of their grasps. They brought her inside the abandoned storage building. She was frightened. The four left her with GD.

“Now… It’s only you and I…” he said smiling like a maniac. She tried to run away but he was able to catch her waist.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he said running his fingers along the side of her face. She flinched at his touch.

“Don’t touch me bastard!” she spat at him. It made him angry. He grabbed her face and kissed her everywhere. She squirmed trying to avoid his attempt to catch her lips. “No! Please stop this. GD! No!” she kept on saying but he didn’t listen. He also tried to touch her. She’s already running out of energy for shouting and trying to avoid GD, suddenly the door burst opened with a loud bang.

“KWON JIYOUNG! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!” Hoik shouted from the door

“Oh… here’s your knight in shining armor baby...” GD whispered in her ear. He smiled at Hoik and ran his tongue on the side of her face. She was crying really hard. Hoik became angrier as he saw this.

“BASTARD!” Hoik shouted as he charged for GD. GD pushed Yoon Ae aside and faced Hoik. They fought each other. Yoon Ae sat at a corner, crying. GD was about to be defeated but his gang came and helped him. After a few more minutes, Hoik landed in front of her, unconscious. She went to his side and cupped his beaten up face.

GD came to her side. “I already warned you, didn’t I?” he caught her wrist and dragged her up. “Get Hoik! We’re not yet finished.” The two were dragged outside the building but they were stopped by seven guys.

“Where do you think you’re going?” the man on the front said. Big Bang recognized them. It was Infinite, the famous gang in Seoul.

“L! What are you doing here?” GD asked the man who talked a while ago.

“We’re here for Hoik and his lady friend.” L answered shortly. Hoik regained consciousness and saw the newcomers.

“Hyung…” he muttered weakly.

“Hoik-ah… we’re here for a surprise visit but we were the one surprised here…” Sunggyu, the gang leader, answered.

“So? You’re friends with Infinite huh?!” GD turned to Hoik.

“Yeah. So let them go. Now!” Gyu told him but GD just smirked.

“Come and get them then.” GD shot back. Infinite looked at each other and started cracking their knuckles. Soon, Yoon Ae and Hoik were pushed to the side when they broke into a fight. Hoik was lying motionless on the ground. Yoon Ae put his head on her lap. 

She lightly tapped his cheeks as she called him. “O-oppa…”

He opened his eyes a little and reached for her face. “Y-you o-okay?” he was able to ask despite the pain he’s feeling.

She caught his hand and held it against her cheek. She was in tears again.

“Sshhh… Don’t cry Sweetie. I hate to see you weeping.” He said in a whisper.

She shook her head. “You’re hurt because of me…”

“I-it’s not your fault… I t-told you, I’ll always b-be h-here for y-you. I-I’ll p-protect y-you no matter w-what. I’ll d-do a-anything for y-you, m-my----” he was able to say before drifting into unconsciousness again.

She panicked. “O-oppa!” she cried,

“Yoon Ae-sshi…” a man from Infinite kneeled beside her. It was Hoya.

“Please help us…” she pleaded.

He nodded. “I will.”

Yoon Ae helped Hoya to put Hoik on his back and they ran to the nearest hospital. After a while, Hoik was sent into a private room where he will stay until he’s completely healed. She sat beside him and held his hand. Hoya was sitting on the couch inside the room, silently watching her.

She turned to him. “Thank you so much…ahm…” she didn’t know his name.

“Hoya. Lee Howon but call me Hoya.” He volunteered.

“Thanks again Hoya-sshi.”

“You’re welcome. Hoik’s one of our close ‘brother’ after all.”

She just smiled a little. “The others? Will they be alright?”

“Don’t worry about them. I’m sure they’re alright.”

Then, there was a knock on the door. Sunggyu peeked before coming inside. The other members followed him and scattered themselves inside the room.

“Is he alright?” Sunggyu asked her.

“Yes. He just need to rest. Thanks for helping us.”

“It’s our pleasure. By the way, I’m Sunggyu.”

“Thanks Sunggyu-sshi. Thanks to all of you.” They just smiled at her. “By the way, what happened to GD’s gang?” she asked them.

“Don’t mind them. They won’t bother the two of you anymore. They’ve already learned their lesson.” L assured you.