Making her happy

WITHIN REACH

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaa… LOTTE WORLD!!!” she excitedly exclaimed the moment they reached the entrance. She looked at him and smiled widely. “It’s been a while since I went here.”

He smiled back. “I know right. Let’s go inside. What do you want to do?”

“I’m hungry…”

“Aigoo… Let’s go! Cakes and pastries with a cup of hot chocolate?”

“Yey! Sweets! You really know what I love oppa!” she said. *not like him* she added in her thoughts.

“I know. I know.” He said as he led her to the nearest coffee shop inside. He ordered for the both of them. While eating, they talked about random things.

“Oppa? Is it really okay if we ditch class?” she asked after sipping from her cup.

“I think so. Just for once, let’s get away from school works, from stressful home works and discussions…” he answered while leaning back in his chair. She laughed heartily. *Yes. Laugh like that Sweetie. Forget about him.* Hoik thought to himself.

“You’re right. Woo! I missed coming here. GD. He never brought me here even once. We always hang out with the gang…”

“That boy. Why did you even like him?”

“I dunno…” she bowed her head sadly. Seeing her sad makes him sad as well. He reached for her hand.

“I’m sorry…”

She looked up giving him a smile. “Ani. It’s alright.”

“Forget what I said. C’mon! Let’s get outta here.” He said and took her hand.

Both of them went to try the rides inside the huge amusement park. After a while, they felt tired. They decided to sit on a bench. She put her head on his shoulder while he put his head above her head.

She sighed.

“Hey! What’s with the sigh? Aren’t you happy being with your oppa?” he asked her. She shook her head a few times.

“Aniya. Don’t ever think that. Of course I’m happy.”

“So what’s the problem?”

“There’s no problem. I just… I just missed hanging out with you.” She looked up and gave him a sweet smile.

He smiled back and pinched the bridge of her small nose. His heart flutters every time she smiled at him. “Kiyeopta!”

“Aish…” she said slapping his hand.

He chuckled. “I missed you too. Never got the chance to ask my best friend out because of her boyfriend.”

“EX!” she pointed out.

“Yeah yeah. Ex…” he nodded.

After resting for a while, they walked around for a bit before deciding to go home.

“It’s getting late. I think we should go home.” He said. She just nodded and they walked to the bus stop. After a few minutes, they reached her house.

“There you go. See you tomorrow Sweetie!”

“Neh. Thanks oppa! I really had a great time.”

“Glad you did. Bye! I’ll go now.”

“Bye!  Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”