Happyily Ever After!

Love Happens ♡

The next morning, you emptily got ready for school. You couldn't get the picture of how pained L.Joe's face looked last night. And you just left him outside alone. You felt so guilty about everything. Your eyes shifted to his white tuxedo jacket and you felt another wave of guilt wash over you. You swallowed everything down and continued to get ready for school.


After you got ready, you ate a little bit of breakfast and headed to school. When you arrived at school, you found Do Hyun and MinJi in their homeroom. You talked to them—or more like listened to them talk about their dance partners. When the bell rang for class to start, you made your way to your dreaded class. It wasn't dreaded just because you didn't feel like learning today, but also because you didn't want to face Pinkhead.


But when you got class, L.Joe was no where to be seen even though his two friends were here already. You walked over to your seat and sat down. You wanted to ask where L.Joe was, but couldn't bring yourself to do it. When it hit lunch time, you couldn't keep yourself wondering anymore. You had to know! You turned and asked them, "Hey, where's L.Joe?" They gave you a weird look and showed no sign of answering. But in the end, the one with the lighter hair answered, "He's about to die at home. Why? Don't you know what happened?" You shook your head, "No. What happened?" Before they could answer, the other three kids walked in and joined those two in front of you.


The one with the blue streaks answered this time, "Yesterday, at your party. After you ran inside, we found him outside in the cold. He was passed out and literally all blue from the cold since he was soaking wet. He caught a cold but since you broke his heart, he wouldn't eat and his cold turned into an pneumonia. He could die any hour now. If I were you, I would go and see him right now. You should also apologize to him and do what he wants you to do." You widened your eyes in horror at what you had caused to L.Joe.


You looked at the clock in hesitation, "But it's still school time and—" "Don't go. We can see you don't care about him," the one with the red color answered. You gave them a hopeful look, "Please tell the teacher that I left then." They nodded eagerly and you were out the door. You ran home and tossed your bag in your room. Just as you were about to leave, you looked at his tuxedo jacket and grabbed it. You could use it as your excuse to see him. Your only thought as you left your house was, 'Please let me make it in time to see him.'


---


After finding out L.Joe's address from MinJi who forced Do Hyun to ask one of L.Joe friends for the address, you were headed straight to his place. After an hour of getting lost, you finally stopped in front of a big mansion. You stepped inside the gates and walked to the front doorstep. You hesitated but rang the doorbell anyways.


After a long while, you rang it again. You waited for a while. Your thoughts wandered off to negative things like: 'What if he died already?! Am I too late?! What if he doesn't want to see me?!' You could feel tears burning in your eyes. You held tightly onto his jacket as a wave of regret washed over you. Suddenly the door opened to reveal L.Joe. He looked pale and even his hair seemed to be out of color. You immediately threw your arms around him and hugged him tightly as your tears squeezed out.


He hugged you back, but started to cough. You pulled away and touched his forehead, "You're burning!" He gave you a weak smile and collapsed onto you. You held onto him and lightly shook him, "L.Joe, L.Joe are you okay?" "I'm happy," he mumbled. You sighed in relief and placed his arm around your shoulder as you helped him up the stairs. He pointed to his room and you helped him in to it. You gently laid him in bed and placed the covers over him. Just as you were about to leave to get a bucket of water and towel, he stopped you. He held onto your hand and shook his head, "Don't go okay?" You gave him a smile, "I'm just getting a wet towel for your forehead." You slipped away and got everything you needed and came back.


You placed the wet towel on his forehead and sat by his bedside. "Go to sleep L.Joe," you urged him. He shook his head and held onto your hand tightly, "I don't want to. Not unless you sleep by my side." You blushed and shook your head, "It's okay. You rest. I'll cook you som—" He suddenly pulled you down so that you were on top of him. He smiled, "Please?"


You blushed. Even though you didn't want to sleep with him, he was holding you so tight you couldn't do anything else. Soon you were in his arms with your back to his chest and his arms around your waist. "L.Joe are you really okay?" you asked for the fifth time now. He sighed, "Yes ________. I'm perfectly fine. It's just a cold. Why do you keep asking?" You bit your lip, "Your friends told me that you were on the verge of dying. They said that when I left you last night, you had fainted and caught a bad cold. They said you wouldn't eat because you were in so much pain and that the cold grew into an pneumonia. They said that you could die any second, so I rushed over as soon as a possible." He smiled at how much you cared about him. But his smile changed when he thought about how his friends had lied to you. He coughed, "When I see those guys, I'll hurt them for lying to you. Don't worry. Just tell me which ones lied to you."


You shook your head, "I'm glad they told me that. Otherwise I wouldn't have came over so fast." L.Joe smiled and held your hands, "Now I have to tell you something. I want you to be my girlfriend." You smiled to yourself, but said, "Shouldn't you be asking, not commanding?" He turned you to face him since he couldn't sit up. He leaned in to you face and smiled, "I don't like to ask for things. Especially if I know they're already going to be mine." You're face heated up as he intently gazed into your eyes. He softly your cheek and leaned in to kiss your forehead. You were slightly disappointed that the kiss hadn't been anywhere else, but masked it well.


He smiled and your head, "I want to kiss you so bad right now. But I don't want you to get sick." You smiled and snuggled into his arms. He held you tightly and pulled the covers over you two as he closed his eyes to sleep.

----------------------

Awww! Together at last!

Happily ever after!