Anniversary Part One

Love Happens ♡

Finally morning came! Your couldn't even sleep because you were too excited! Even though you had celebrated your first month with him too, you still couldn't wait! You got up and took a long refreshing shower! When you got out, you put on a light pink dress. [http://i51.tinypic.com/29ljwvr.jpg]. You finished it with a big white bow into your shoulder length brown hair.


You grabbed your phone and gift for L.Joe before skipping downstairs. You got your cookies out of the fridge and waved bye to your parents. You made your way down the street with a big smile on your face. Today, you were going to meet L.Joe at a park. Hopefully he was there already since you didn't want to be there alone and waiting for him.


When you got there, he was impatiently pacing around while staring at his phone. You smiled to yourself and screamed out, "L.Joe!" He turned and saw you. His face brightened up as you waved at him energetically. You ran over to him and he lifted you into the air as he swung you around.


He put you down and smiled, "You look gorgeous today baby!" You smiled and pretended to check him out, "You don't look good though." He grabbed you around the waist and attacked you with tickles. You laughed loudly and tried to pull away, but he didn't let you.


He placed his forehead on yours and smiled, "You were saying?" You smiled and answered, "Because you look great!" He frowned and pulled away, "Only great?! That's what you say about your own boyfriend?! When it comes to other guys, you can say they're great! No screw that, you can say they're nothing! But when it comes to your own boyfriend, especially me, you have to say I'm hot! I'm awesome! I'm good-looking! I'm the most handsome guy who ever lived! Not great!"


You rolled your eyes and muttered, "Drama king." He pouted and sat down next to you on the mat that he laid out for your picnic. You pulled out the cookies you had made for him and smiled, "Here L.Joe! I made them myself!" He smiled happily, but as soon as he opened it, he frowned, "What is this?" He held out the cookie that was supposed to be him to you.


You frowned and pouted. "Yah!" you yelled. "It's supposed to be you!" He gave it a disgusted look, "This yellow thing is me? I'm not even yellow!" You sighed and snatched it away from him, "Sorry I didn't have pink!" You stuffed it in your mouth, but before you could get the whole cookie in your mouth, L.Joe tackled you down for a bite. Even after he had a bite, he continued on to meet your lips. You had your eyes wide opened and staring at him while he was relaxed with his eyes closed. But that didn't last long, you soon fell deep into the kiss.


He passionately kissed you and took his time to make sure that he had tasted everything in you before he pulled away. He swiped his bottom lip and smiled, "Tasty cookie." You blushed and glared at him, "Yah! That's my first kiss!" He smiled and leaned into your face, "Want to go for a second one then?" You blushed even redder and pushed him away. He laughed and backed away, "Come to think of it, that's our first kiss." You stopped and thought about it, it was true!


The fact made you blush even redder. L.Joe enveloped you into his arms and pulled you close so that you sat between his legs. He rocked you side to side as he placed his chin on your shoulder. He smiled as he mumbled, "I'm glad it's our first kiss together. Now you really can't say you don't love me." You pulled away and looked at him, "Who said I loved you?"


He smirked, "You want another kiss?" You blushed and turned back around to avoid his lips. He laughed and pulled something out of his pocket while you weren't paying attention. Suddenly, a small box popped into your view. You looked at it and then turned to L.Joe. He smiled and handed it to you. You took it out of his palm and opened it.


"Wah! L.Joe! It's so pretty!" you exclaimed. He smiled and pulled the ring out. He placed it on your ring finger and it happened to fit perfectly. He smiled and kissed your hand, "We're fated." You smiled and admired it. It was silver with two small butterflies on it. The stones were etched into it and it looked flawless. You turned it around and there was a message on it that read: 'L.Joe's Girl. Now and Forever.' You smiled and turned to hug him tightly. He smiled and hugged you back, "I customized it just for you and you only so don't lose it!"


You smiled pulled your gift for him out of your purse. You handed it to him and scratched the back of your head, "I hope you like it. It's not much." He smiled and opened it. He pulled out the watch and smiled, "I love it. Even if all you got me was a paperclip, I would still love it." You sighed in relief and took it from him, "I'll put it on you."


You clasped it on his wrist and smiled at how perfectly it matched him. He placed a hand on the back of your neck and pulled you in for a sweet kiss. A smile formed on your lips and you could feel how your heart warmed up.