Engagement?!

Love Happens ♡

As days turned to weeks, you and L.Joe found it harder and harder to keep your relationship a secret from your parents. L.Joe and you grew more attached and wanted more time together. Sometimes you lied to get out of the house just to meet L.Joe. Even though you felt bad, you really wanted to meet L.Joe.

 

One day...

 

As you came through the door to your house with L.Joe, you heard talking. Your parents were home! Dong Soo looked up and yelled, "Noona!" Your parents and some other adults turned to look at you and L.Joe. Normally your parents weren't home at this time of the day! You mom stood up, "__________."

 

The adults shifted their gaze from you to L.Joe to your interlocked hands. You parents came over and pulled you two into the kitchen. Your dad glared at L.Joe, "What are you doing with my daughter? Go home." You looked at L.Joe and gave him a small smile, "L.Joe, I'll call you later okay?"

 

He nodded and kissed your forehead. He gave your parents a warning look and left reluctantly. You followed your parents back into the living room and sat down by their side. That's when you realized that it was your parents' friends. Their son, Woohyun, was also here. You greeted them formally and respectfully to give your parents a good image.

 

They complimented you and you couldn't help but blush. "So we'll get to the point, yeah?" Mr. Nam suggested. Your dad nodded, "Of course." Mrs. Nam smiled, "We really like your daughter. And it seems that our son really likes her too. If you agree, we would like to establish an engagement." Your mom clapped excitedly, "Of course! What do you think yeobo?" Your dad nodded, "Your son is quite well-mannered and likeable. I think he makes a good match for our ___________."