Back Home

Love Happens ♡

After arriving in Seoul, you and MinJi waited by the taxi for L.Joe and Chunji to get your bags. Finally the four of you were off to get a snack. You dropped off the bags at Chunji's house and went to a small bakery/cafe. It was like a double date. You and L.Joe shared a strawberry slice of cake, while MinJi and Chunji ate a chocolate slice.

 

After that, you and MinJi ate a cookies n' cream sundae together. Even though Chuji and L.Joe had their own, they kept trying to steal from your's and MinJi's bowl. Whenever L.Joe tried to take a scoop from their bowl, Chunji would pull it away and eat all the whip cream and sprinkles. L.Joe whined and complained but in the end, Chunji finished everything.

 

You and MinJi laughed and shared some of your ice cream with him. Chunji tried to get some, but L.Joe pushed him away. You laughed and fed L.Joe as MinJi gave some to Chunji. After eating, the two couples went their seperate ways.

 

You and L.Joe walked down by the riverbank and eventually sat down when L.Joe got tired. You sat in between his legs with your back against his chest. L.Joe held your hands and wrapped them tightly around your body as he squeezed you into a tight bear hug. "Ahh!" you squealed.

 

He laughed and released you. He put his chin on your shoulder and sighed in content, "I feel great!" You smiled and nodded, "Me too!" Suddenly you felt him stiffen up. You turned and met cheeks with him, "L.Joe what's wrong?" He faked a smile, "I...I'm so grateful that you're by my side right now. I don't want you to leave me again."

 

You smiled, "I won't leave you ever again." "Promise?" he asked and lightly traced you jawline with his nose. You nodded and intelaced your pinky with his, "Promise." You smiled and looked back at the calm waters in front of you. "________," L.Joe called. "Hmm?" you replied.

 

"Can we...keep it a secret?" he muttered. You turned and faced him. You softly his cheek and smiled. You searched his eyes, "L.Joe whether we tell them now or later, they'll find out and have the same reaction." He touched your hand, "I know that, but I don't want to tell them at all. Can't we just keep our relationship like this forever? And then get married when get older and move out together?"

 

You laughed, "You're so silly L.Joe." He smiled and gently cupped your face, "I'm silly, but I'm serious." You turned away, "You don't know if we'll be able to date that long and actually get married." He wrapped his hands around your waist and sighed as he put his chin on your shoulder, "I don't know, but that's what I want."

 

You turned to him and he placed his lips on yours. You couldn't help but kiss back. Everything was so perfect now. Nothing could ever ruin this moment!

 

---

 

Later that night, you picked up your bags from Chunji's house and rode in L.Joe's car home. When you arrived in front of your house, L.Joe helped take your bags out from the trunk. You waved at him and turned to go in, but he pulled you back. You looked up at him and there was a small pout on his lips.

 

You laughed and pecked his lips. You backed away and smiled, "There?" He shook his head. You smiled and tip-toed up to him. You met lips with him and he cupped the back of your neck to get a better position. After a long kiss, he finally released. Breathless and red, you looked down embarrassed. He smiled and hugged you tightly before driving home.

 

You sighed in content and watched him 'til he disappeared. You took your bags and walked in the gate. You knocked on the door and finally your little brother opened the door. You greeted him happily and pulled out the souvenir you had bought him. It was a dinosuar and you knew he absolutely loved them!

 

He took it and ran into the kitchen where your parents were eating dinner. You greeted your parents and went upstairs to put your bags away. Then you came down and joined your parents for dinner. You couldn't bring yourself to bring up the news of your's and L.Joe's reuniting. Maybe some day, you would be able to tell them.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww!! Still can't tell them yet?? Oh well, it's great!

As long as L.Joe and ____________ are still together right??

Hahahaha, comment please!! And THANK YOU!