Just Joking

Love Happens ♡

As school and days progressed, you and L.Joe grew close. Now it was almost two months into your relationship with him and you were wondering what to get him for your second month-a-versary. You only had a few days left too!


Suddenly you felt a pair of arms lift you up into the air and spin you around. You squealed and turned around to face L.Joe as he laughed loudly. You playfully hit him and pouted. From afar, his friends sighed. CAP mumbled, "They've been going out for a while now and yet they act like they've barely started." Chunji smiled, "Well see ya later guys. Got a date too!" He ran off to meet MinJi and they were soon out of sight. Ricky sighed, "Even Chunji hyung has a girlfriend." "We're so lonely!" Niel exclaimed. Changjo looked at them and tried to sneak off, but CAP grabbed the back of his hood. "Yah, where do you think you're going?" he asked. Changjo smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head, "I have homework?" While CAP was still in confusion mode, Changjo took this chance to run off. "Yah! Changjo! I wanna go to!" Ricky complained. But Niel held him back, "You're staying with me Ricky! CAP hyung is too scary to stay with alone." CAP sighed and slung his arms around the two younger boys, "I guess it's just us. How about we go out and eat?" Niel smiled at him hopefully, "Are you paying?" CAP suddenly bursted into laughter and the other two laughed along nervously. "No," he answered seriously. The maknaes' shoulders deflated in defeat.


---


L.Joe was taking you out on your fifth date with him. But the difference this time was that he didn't tell you where it was. He only told you it would be lots of fun! When he stopped and parked his motorcycle, he held onto you and walked you to wherever he was leading you to. Finally he removed the blindfold, "Ta-da!" Your excited mood was murdered as soon as you saw the sight in front of you. It was the pool.


You turned and looked at him, "Why're we here?! You know I can't swim L.Joe!" He smiled and handed you a bag, "That's why we're here. Go change." You looked at the bag in your arms and then up at him. The thought of running away crossed your mind and your body started to act on it's own. You dropped the bag and tried to make a run for it, but L.Joe had caught on too fast, "You're not going anywhere baby. You're going to stay with me and learn how to swim." You pouted and threw a tantrum, "No! I don't want to! I don't like swimming!" He laughed and pushed you towards the bathroom with the bag, "Hurry and go change. Unless you want me to help you." You hurriedly ran into the bathroom with the bag and locked the door.


You hesitantly looked at the bag in your hands and pulled out a two piece bikini. "L.Joe!" you screamed. From outside, he was laughing and couldn't wait to see you come out in the bikini he had personally chose for you. You refused to put it on and came out of the bathroom still in your casual clothes. L.Joe frowned at you and walked over to you. He held onto your hands, "Why aren't you wearing it?" You pouted and pushed him, "'Cause you're just a !" He pretended to be in pain, "_________ I can't believe you would say that to me! Come on, I'm not that bad. And even if I am, I still am your boyfriend!" You pouted and crossed your arms, "Fine! But don't make fun of me!"


You stomped back into the bathroom and forced yourself to put on the bikini. After you put it on, you looked at your reflection and sighed. You opened the door a crack and peeked out. L.Joe had his back turned to you as he fumbled with something. You sighed and looked down at yourself. Just as you thought about changing back, L.Joe spotted you. He walked over with a smile and opened the door wider. You blushed madly and he laughed. You softly pushed him away and walked out of the bathroom. He ran up to you and hugged you as he waddled you over to the table that he had set up for dinner. You felt a bit uncomfortable as his hands touched your bare stomach. He sighed and whispered seductively, "You look HOT!" You blushed even redder, if it was at all possible.


He laughed and sat down next to you as be unpacked the dinner that he had brought. It wasn't anything fancy, just a few french sandwiches and a slice of red velvet cake drizzled in chocolatey-chocolate-fudge. After eating, he lead you towards the stair of the pool. He walked in while pulling your hand in. You refused to go any further as the water rose up to your waist. He sighed, "Come on baby. It's not scary! I'm right here to hold you anyways." You shook your head, "I'm not going any deeper. I'm gonna sit here." L.Joe sighed and walked up to you, "If you don't even try learning how to swim, I'm going to throw you in the deep end." Your eyes widened at him, "You would do that?! You're so mean L.Joe!" He smiled mysteriously, "So come on. I'll teach you step by step. Don't worry, oppa has you."


You sighed and took small steps into the pool. He told you to hold onto the edge and kick the water. You did as told, but you couldn't bring yourself to lift yourself up onto the surface. He sighed and told you to relax. You tried but some fear in your heart didn't want you to let go of the floor. L.Joe told you to relax and helped you lift yourself up onto the surface. After teaching you how to kick, he showed you how to make your arms big and wide. You nodded and kicked off. For a few attempts, you had failed miserably with L.Joe laughing at you. But you had learned the basics at least.


When you grew tired, you rested on the stairs and watched L.Joe swim. He smiled and tossed his shirt at you as he swam the length of the pool back and forth. He swam into the deep end and waved at you from there. You gave him a small smile and waved back. You watched him do random tricks excitedly and laughed along with him. He swam back to your side slung an arm around your shoulder as you two walked out of the pool. He leaned against you and mumbled, "I'm so pooped!" "Well you were swimming for a long ti—HEY!" you yelled and pushed him as soon as his hand started to roam your body. "Ah!" he yelled as he fell back into the pool. You laughed out loud, but when your realized he wasn't moving you stopped. "L.Joe?" you called out. He didn't answer or even move. You hopped in next to him and shook him as tears threatened to fall. "L.Joe!" you yelled. Suddenly he laughed and opened his eyes to look at you. You threw him out of your arms and lifted yourself out of the water and onto the cement.


You grabbed the bag with your clothes in it and made your way to the bathroom. You wiped away your tears and reached for the doorknob. Before you could open the door, L.Joe grabbed you and turned you around. A tear fell down your cheek, surprising him. He cupped your face and examined it, "Are you crying ________?" You pushed his hand away and wiped your tear. You turned around to go change, but he didn't let you go. He turned you back to him and pushed your hair out of your face, "Hey, don't cry. Hey, come on." He smiled at you, "I was just playing. So don't cry." You pushed him away, "That wasn't something to joke about though L.Joe." L.Joe grew serious and sincerely apologized, "I'm sorry baby." You nodded and headed into the bathroom and changed into casual clothes.


--------------------

Awww!! Eheh. Please comment!! :)))