Seven ~ ♥ ~

They're Too Sweet ♥

-1669 words-

 

                Everyone was in the bus waiting to be released in Hongdae. They were exciting of new place.

                “I want everyone to be here sharp at 8pm, do you understand?!” ordered Junsu and they answered with a loud ‘Yes’. They just went to the bus station to check on how they’ll be back hime using public transport.

Your POV:

You and your friend, Mia was walking to one of the shops at Hongdae. You’re beaming happily looking at the accessories inside the shop and suddenly Mia tugged your shirt and you turn your head looking at her, she pointed at something, precisely someone and you averted your eyes towards the pointed object. You gaped when you say the President of Student Council with the Vice President was eating at one of the stall and you could see love sparks in their eyes. Nichkhun was smiling so sweetly toward Wooyoung.

                “Yah, you isn’t that Khun oppa and Wooyoung oppa?”Mia asked and you just nodded silently. Suddenly both of you saw an unexpected action that making both of you gasped with widened eyes, looking at each other. Nichkhun was kissing Wooyoung cheek then smirking at the blushing boy.

                “I’m dreaming aren’t I?” you asked Mia as she just shrugged her shoulder and looked back at the boys.

                “Yah! They’re moving now, let’s follow them, we must know if this even real,” you nodded and followed the Khunyoung couple, and as you follow, more shocking scenes were exposed. They were walking while holding hands and sometimes Nichkhun wrapped her hand around the younger waist even Nichkhun kissed Wooyoung cheek purposely, both of you were gaping and gasping and I don’t know but you were everything but relief.

                “They’re in a relationship right, you?” Mia asked.

                “How do I know? This is shocking, the ever fierce president is in a relationship with our Wooyoung?!” I asked with a beyond shock expression. She nodded agree with you.

                “Yes, they’re in a relationship,” both of you abruptly turned around and you saw Jay Park behind you with a smirk.

                “Really?” asked Mia looking at Jay hopelessly and Jay smirked wider yet nodded amusedly with his eyes never averted from your face. You started to feel uncomfortable and you think on why Jay looked at you and not changing his gaze.

                “You can go asked them by yourself, it’s not that they didn’t notice you’re following them, and I don’t know why did that Buck quite affectionate to Wooyoungie,” Jay said and brought you towards the Khunyoung couple. Both of you were struggling not wanting to disturb the lovely couple.

                “Hey Khun,” Jay called the former.

                “Finally, hey there you, why did both of you followed us?” he asked you and you were beyond shock because he recognized you.

                “You know me?” you asked and he smirked while nodding his head.

                “Well, hot stuff around the council,” he said smirking as you just looked at him confused didn’t know what he talked about as Jay punched lightly Nichkhun shoulder with blush tinted on his cheeks. ‘Did he just blush?’ you thought and looked at Mia who smiled amusedly as she understood what is the meaning with Nichkhun’s statement and you looked at her with confusion written on your face. Wooyoung just stood there silence but you could see the smirk that plastered on his face.

                “What?” you asked them but they just keep on being silent.

Wooyoung POV:

                “Hey guys,” all of our head turned to the source of the voice and I saw Junsu with… Taecyeon? Is that Taecyeon? I blinked my eyes plenty times to make sure I’m not dreaming and still, it’s Taecyeon with Junsu…holding hands. OMG! This is new! I never know that Taecyeon had the hot on Junsu.

                “Junsu hyung, you’re with Taecyeon?” I asked and he just shyly nodded his head and Taecyeon was smirking at me. I grinned widely at them and pat Taecyeon shoulder.

                “Good job but I never thought that you have the hot on our Junsu hyung,” Nichkhun said with the killer smirk on his face, damn he’s hot with that smirk on his face. Oh yeah, the girls in front of me, I just know you but don’t really know about her bestie here. Well I bet you caught up with Nichkhun hint about you just now right? Well, you’ll know soon.

                “Youngie, baby, are you okay?” I snapped out of my thought when Nichkhun called me as I looked at him and saw his concern expression.

                “Yeah, I’m okay, just thinking,” I said and suddenly he leaned closer making both girls in front of us widened their eyes and it’s really amusing.

                “Think about what? Me or the y me ?” he whispered huskily, sending shiver to my spine and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his warmth and damn I love his warmth. I rested my head on his shoulder.

                “No, something else,” his expression changed as I chuckled lowly.

                “Oppas you’re so cute together,” you said excitedly and of course I smirked at her statement. Isn’t it obvious that we’re made to be together?

                “Of course, we’re made to be together” Khunnie answered it for me and I could see Jay, Junsu and Taecyeon rolled their eyes in annoyance. Girls, your president is not like what you thought, he’s one kind of person that is so adorkable, kind, loving and ert, yeah ert. I said that mentally as I nodded at them with a beaming smile plastered on my face.

                “Woodong!,” I turned my head to Chansung, yeah, it’s Chansung who called me with that nickname. Damn! Is that Junho with him there? Holding hands again?! Damn! Why did today there’s lots of shocking things.

                “Yah Chansung! Since when?” asked Taecyeon to the already smirking Chansung who was looking at the blushing Junho. Nichkhun and I changing gaze and turned our head facing Junho, smirking.

                “Since, well, since when hmm baby?” he asked Junho with the smirk plastered on his face and I watched how Junho change to crimson and hid his face on Chansung’s chest. Then, we laughed together and brought you and her friend, Mia hang out with us. They’re really enjoyed everything and I could see that Jay have the relief expression when he got into the bus as Nichkhun and I went to his car heading to the school.

Your POV:

                “What??!!!!!” you covered your ear when you heard the loud shriek from the girls inside the bus. Mia was smirking looking at the disappointed girls and boys. Mia and you just told them about earlier, Khunyoung, Taecsu and Chanho and warned them about they belonged to each other and the student can’t get close to any of them to flirt.

                “You can ask them about anything but not flirting,” Mia said with the same amused smirk on her face. You sat on a chair and looked at the outside scenery.

                “Hey,” you turned to face the person that greeted you and saw Jay as he sat beside you without asking permission as you looked at him confused.

                “How’s today trip? Is it interesting with us?” he asked you and you just smile at him while nodded excitedly. Earlier, Jay treated you with special treatment, he pay for everything and even acting lovey dovey in front of the other couples making you felt uncomfortable around them but inside you felt warm and happiness started to fill inside your heart.

                “Yes and thank you oppa,” you said making him grinned happily.

                “You’re mostly welcome,” he said then suddenly, he played with his fingers acting shy and stuff making you confused.

                “Why? Is there anything wrong oppa?” you asked him while show confused expression. Mia whistled playfully behind you and you looked at her with unreadable expression. Mia knew that you had a hot on Jay since the first time you saw him on the ragging night. Mia whistled again as you looked at her while shooing her away with blush tinted on your cheeks. Jay saw you blushing face and chuckled lowly making you looked at him in confusion again.

                “So, you’re single and available right?” he asked slyly making you blush albeit you nodded and your eyes looked everywhere but his face.

                “So, urm, will you be my girl?” you felt your heart stopped upon the question was out from his mouth and you couldn’t say anything, you stiffened there without saying anything. ‘Did he just ask me out? I’m not dreaming am I?’

                “Will you?” he asked while his hand poked on your exposed shoulder making you jumped a bit snapped out from your thought. You looked at his hopeful eyes and you decided to play with him.

                “No,” you said bluntly causing him to show sad expression making you mentally laughed at his changing expression. He looked so cute with all those pout and small mumbling. You finally cracked causing him to look at you confusedly.

                “W-what?” he asked.

                “I’m just joking, I will be your girl,” you said between your laugh as he looked at you insecure.

                “R-really?” he asked again and you nodded with a confident ‘yes’ and suddenly he hugged you causing you to silent immediately.

                “Thank you, I promise I’ll take care of you and will do anything for you,” he said and you stopped him making him looked at you with a cocked eyebrow.

                “Don’t promise anything, let just follow the flow of our relationship, and thanks for falling in love with me,” you said with a sweet smile. He looked at you with a relief expression and suddenly cupped both of your cheeks causing you to blush again.

                “Okay, and thanks for accepting me,” he said with a beamed smile and suddenly he kissed your forehead and both of your cheeks as a sudden cheers could be heard around you causing you to blush more and Jay pulled you in his embrace and you took that as advantage to hide your blushing face in his embrace.

----------------------------------------

here another update!!! and the next will be last T_________T omoo!! so short..yeah I know..but my other stories is coming!!! please subscribe and comments^^ ot featuring KHUNYOUNG too!!! kekeke...so hope you enjoy this...*gives candies*

comments reply:

@winkhunwoo : relax.. will be coming...kekeke....hope you enjoy^^

@rugnichkhun : you got the reaction..yeah not really good

@asiangrl001 : hehe..you got the reaction^^ hope you enjoy^^

@shafiekah : ofc they're so sweet..hehhehe..look at their real life..checking each other :P kekekke...hope you enjoy^^

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥