Six ~ ♥ ~

They're Too Sweet ♥

-1128 words-

 

                Wooyoung was sitting between Nichkhun laps and they were in the council room with no one with them. They’re enjoying their leisure time together with Nichkhun always teasing the younger boy as he blushed and sometimes chuckling with the jokes from the elder.

                “Baby, let’s go on a date after this week with the freshies done,” Nichkhun proposed and got a nod from the younger. He beamed happily in Nichkhun embrace and Nichkhun rest his head on Wooyoung shoulder facing the younger milky white neck. He inhaled the scent and kissed the sensitive skin sending shiver to his spine as he gave more access for the elder to kiss.

                “Where will we go?” asked Wooyoung while whimpering with every of Nichkhun touch on his body. Nichkhun smirked at the question.

                “Revealing our relationship,” Wooyoung abruptly looked at Nichkhun with a raised eyebrow showing his confusion. Nichkhun pecked the younger lips making him blush at that moment and chuckled at the reaction.

                “This weekend we’ll bring the freshies out to town right? The kids from outside of Seoul will be going right?” asked Nichkhun and got a simple nod from the younger as he processed the information and within second after he nodded, he widened his eyes at the already smirking Nichkhun.

                “You’re not kidding me right?” Wooyoung asked in disbelief.

                “Why should I kidding? You’re the one who wanna reveal our relationship. I’ll reveal it this weekend, let them see how great I am as a boyfriend,” he boasted about himself causing the younger to roll his eyes then pinched the elder cheeks causing him to yelp at the pain. Wooyoung chuckled at the already pouting Nichkhun and he pecked the pinched cheeks and the pouty lips making the elder smiled in delight.

                “Let’s go now, the freshies must be at the hall by now,” he wanted to stand up but Nichkhun hold his waist causing him to automatically be on the elder laps.

                “Not that fast baby, let them wait for a while,” Wooyoung blushed as the husky voice whispered at his sensitive ear. Nichkhun pulled up the younger chin making them gazing each other orbs enjoying the second silent between them as their faces closed with each other and finally their lips met. They kissed like the first time they kiss, so gentle and lovely, exchanging their love with each of the and finally they parted because out of oxygen. Nichkhun smirked in amused looking at the flush boyfriend of his and they went out of the council room heading to the hall, few minutes after some teases from Nichkhun to the younger.

                They welcomed by chaos when arrived at the hall as the freshmen clapping their hands in full happiness and laughter. They were playing some games with the other councils when suddenly Junsu called out Wooyoung name making everyone turned silent and Wooyoung walked cooly towards the elder.

                “Wooyoung is the creator of this game, so let’s play with him,” with that the freshmen make another chaos of happiness and start the game. It called “Dance Time”. Every group had sent their perspective dancer to have a battle with Wooyoung. Nichkhun at the back smirked in amusement when they started their battle. After all of the perspective dancers done with their performances, it’s time for Wooyoung to show his talent. He stepped forward on the stage and as the music start, he moved his body and all of the freshmen awed with his movement. Every movement makes Nichkhun sighed in frustration and with those hips roll and some hip , the girls became crazy fangirls and Nichkhun frown at the girls and even some of the boys reaction. The moment music stop and his Wooyoung stop dancing, he went forward and took Wooyoung hand as the student being a loud chaos of happiness. He brought the amused Wooyoung to the backstage and well, you know what happen there, it’s all in your mind.

                “Well, who do you think is the best? You can vote by yourself,” said Junsu joking with them s they laughed and then Nichkhun was out with the smirking Wooyoung behind him making them suddenly silent.

                “So, you know this weekend we’ll have some tour around Seoul don’t you?” he asked and they just replied with a loud “YES” as he smirked at that.

                “So, we’ll bring you to the outskirt of town, have you sent the name for your group member who will go this weekend? I hope that’s a yes and firstly we’ll go to the public transportation place so it’ll be easy for you who live far away from Seoul and can easily get back home,” he explained and they just ‘woo-ing’ for a while causing him to raise an eyebrow.

                “It just public transportation place, not the main place for you to enjoy,” he said making some of them chuckled at the blunt statement.

“After that, we’ll go to Hongdae……,” they listened to every explanation from Nichkhun and after he had done with everything, they dismissed themselves and got into their dorm and have a nice sleep since there’s no role-call for them that night.

                “Did you plan something?” Junsu asked Nichkhun with a raised eyebrow and he just smirked at that without answering the question.

                “I bet he’ll exposed his flaw and his relationship with Woodong,” stated Jay causing Nichkhun smirk to dropped

.               “You’re just spoiling the mood,” he said pouting and playfully punched Jay shoulder with the others chuckled at the friendly scene. Wooyoung smiled at the scene and started thinking on what cloth he’ll wear that weekend. Nichkhun glanced at his boyfriend and took advantage of the vulnerable boy by back hugged him and kissed his cheek making him yelp with the other rolled their eyes in annoyance at Nichkhun corny attack.

                “Oh please oppa, that’s so lame,” said Suzy with bored expression making Nichkhun pouted and Wooyoung chuckled at the reaction. The others just hummed in agreement at Suzy’s statement.

                “Yeah, you should just stop being cheesy corny bastard in front of us hyung, we’re so used with this and it’s sometimes lame, try another way to make us amuse,” stated JB as all of them nodded and Nichkhun pout became deeper making Wooyoung chuckled again.

                “Why did you laugh baby? You should defence me!” he exclaimed at the younger faking a sad expression and still making the others to roll their eyes.

                “Khunnie, you’re always the best in doing anything,” Wooyoung said cheesily causing Jia and Fei with Junsu fake a gag and the others chuckled at the beaming Nichkhun. Easy persuade! That’s what they thought. They spent the night talked about what they’ll do with the freshmen that weekend with the Khunyoung couple being lovey dovey all the time.

----------------------------------

hey my dear readers.....sorry for not updating this last week, I was busy as hell! my classmates all being ty and yeah, because of that, I lost my ideas and sort, so m lazy to update..anyway..Sunday will be the Eid and fasting month will end, aww so sad, I think m not doing much good thing this fasting month TT^TT..so with teh end of fasting month, I'll make for you all...kekekke..ert me and ofcourse you too :P hehehhe...so here's a simple update and hope you enjoy this^^ so, subscribe and comments please~ thanks *gives candies* and I'm sorry for the late update~ hehehe....

so I take this advantage to wish Happy Eidul Fitr to all of my Muslim readers, may this Ramdhan blessed by Him and we can enjoy our Eid! take care always and see you on the next chappie^^

comments reply:

@khunyoungyes : yeah, I reupload and it still didnt back to normal TT^TT I lost my subscriber....anyway hope you enjoys this update^^

@lovey_doveyky : more fluff moments will be here soon and now..haha..this got not much fluffiness but I'll make more fluffy later...kekeke..hope you enjoy this chappie^^

@dellajoe : the secret? urmm..I think it just common, you'll know soon...kekekke..hope you enjoy this chappie^^

@shafiekah : obviously, that's Khun, he will never let go of any moment with Woobby,.haha..you almost guess the right thing bout the secret..kekeke..so hopw you enjoy this chappie^^

@99boom : you'll know soon, kekeke,,so hope you enjoy this update^^

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥