Five ~ ♥ ~

They're Too Sweet ♥

-1114 words-

 

                “The student council has a meeting with the director of the school so, there’ll be only some of the council that’ll be here, please give some commitment and if I hear any bull from them, all of you will get worse than last night, get it?!” warned Nichkhun to the freshmen who were assembled at the school hall. They sat in their perspective groups and given tasks in groups. Once Nichkhun and the other council gone, all of the students sigh in relief.

                “You heard what Nichkhun said right? So, please listen to us, we need your commitment, thank you,” said Suzy with Jia beside her and another six, JB, Jr, Sunye, Sohee, IU and Fei. They nodded in agreement and did their tasks in chaos because of too noisy.

-xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo-

                Meanwhile, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junsu, Junho, Jay, Min and Yubin were in the meeting room with the director, JYP and some other teachers. They were in tense mood because of shocking news causing by last night event. JYP sent some shot glares at Jay, Nichkhun and the others.

                “How could that happened?! Did the treatment really hard?” asked JYP to them as Jay stood up.

                “It just like before, like last year, even I reduced the harsh treatment this year, how come last year there’s no one got hurt like that! We asked already who had chronic illness and it consider whoever had done surgeries and she don’t even stood up and acted like she was tough enough! Her parents can’t just blame us!” he exclaimed causing Wooyoung to nod in agreement and the teachers also agreed with the stern statement from Jay.

                “There’s also some student said that they wanted to exchange school, it’s not that I care because they’ll be the loss one, they don’t know what actually our school will planned along the time they’re here,” JYP said causing some teachers silently chuckles and Nichkhun smirked in amused. He kept on being silent without saying anything causing Wooyoung to look at his lover and nudged him a bit on the ribs making the elder abruptly looked at him and smiled tenderly. He cocked an eyebrow but then looked back at the director causing Nichkhun to frown.

                “Nichkhun, you can have some lovey dovey time with Wooyoung later, after this meeting,” teased JYP causing Wooyoung to blush and Nichkhun to smirk in agreement. The other chuckled at the blunt statement from JYP. They ended their meeting with some laughs and funny things happened in the school lately.

                Once the student council got into the hall, everyone abruptly became silent. They looked at Nichkhun who wore tense expression on his face. Some of them gulped down their lumps and some wondered what had happened at the meeting. Wooyoung settled himself in front of the freshmen and took the microphone that was placed near him.

                “Did anything un-relevant happen just now?” everyone unitedly answered “NO” out of scared and the councils that looked over them just showed thumbs up at Wooyoung as he nodded understand.

                “Good, but I have bad news for you,” upon he done informing that, everyone almost chocked their saliva and some turned pale because they don’t want any harsh treatment for them more.

                “I heard some of you wanna exchange school, who is it? raise your hand, just admit it, it’s not that I’ll mad at you,” he said while smirking and everyone could see that smirk plastered on his face with some girls fall for that smirk. They squealed silently at the obvious handsome face but that didn’t leave unnoticed by Nichkhun as he mentally shot them with death glare.

                “If you wanna change school, just go, we’re allowed you, but you never know what’s best being in this school, I promised you whoever stayed here will see what’s best in here,” he said still smirking and sending glances to all of the freshmen in front of him. The students clapped their hands showing agreement with Wooyoung words when suddenly Nichkhun came beside Wooyoung making all of them silent in instant. He glances at the students and mentally killed the girls that squealed over his Wooyoung.

                “One more thing, you know what, you don’t have to whine to your parents about our treatments, before this, we even got more painful than what you got last night, Jay suddenly being kind towards you and not treated you hard like he used to treat the past year student! You’re here, you live in dorm and you’ll get this kind of treatment for this week only, next week you’ll free because we’re not going to take care of you! From next week, we’re the Student Council that you can asked anything but please grow up! Asked something that really necessary,” his speech causing all of them to nod in agreement.

                “Anyway,” he clapped his hand once with a charming smile that make most of the girls heart melt was plastered on his face. The girls squealed silently making Wooyoung gritted his teeth and glare at Nichkhun smile. He felt wanted to wipe off the freaking handsome smile on his face. It must be that smile making girls wanted to approach him and flirted with him. It always likes that.

                “Next week we’ll have culture night, so groups will be given tasks to succeed the night. You can act, sing, dance or anything you wanted to, so please enjoy yourself for that night. Junho! Give them the task,” he exchanged the microphone with Junho for the culture night tasks. After everything done, the freshmen went to dorm as they were given time to rest for the whole day and they sigh in relief.

                After the students went to their perspective dorm, Nichkhun walked over to his certain chubby cheeks baby boy and hugged him from behind causing Wooyoung to yelp out of shock but he regained his relief after being kissed by Nichkhun on his right chubby cheek.

                “Gross Khun! Stop your lovey dovey act in front of me,” said Jay with his unreadable annoying expression causing the others to laugh at them. Nichkhun ignored Jay annoyed statement and kept on hugging the younger.

                “Anyway Khun, why didn’t you show this kind of affection in front of those freshies?” asked Min causing Nichkhun to smirk and Wooyoung looked at him confusedly. He also wondered the same thing after Nichkhun requested to him to make their relationship and affection a secret in front of the freshies.

                “Why? I just wanted to do so, isn’t is same like last year?” he stated causing the Jay, Junsu, JB, Jr, Suzy and Jia to smirk with him knowing his purpose on making the Khunyoung relationship a secret. 

----------------------------------------

no words can explain this..haha...hope you enjoy..a simple update..hehehehe...urmm.....enjoy^^ feedback please..comments will be replied soon^^

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥