Four ~ ♥ ~

They're Too Sweet ♥

-1452 words-

 

 “Attention to all of the freshmen, please assemble at the school field in 15 minutes, whoever late will get penalty by the president of Student Council,” upon the announcement was done, all of the student hurriedly to the field with some of them groaning and complaining about the time which was 11.15pm that time. They wanted to rest but the council called them. They hated the fact that they need to stay up again for the night.

“10! 9! 8!” Junsu started to count causing the freshmen started to run to the field and they queue up according to their group. The late boys were asked to stand to the front and lined up straight. Nichkhun stood in front of everyone with furious expression causing the student that was noisily chatting with each other stopped abruptly looking at that face. Wooyoung and some others stood behind the students.

“You know why I called you here?” everyone just being silent upon the sentence was out from Nichkhun’s mouth. They shook their heads and bowed down afterwards.

“You don’t have mouth huh?! Don’t know how to speak?!” he shouted again causing all of the students shouted a “yes” and a “no” showing that they have mouth and they don’t know the reason why Nichkhun called them. Junho, Jr. And JB silently laughed at the freshmen reaction causing Suzy, Min and Jia laughed together.

“I heard lots of complains from the other council! You being rude and stuff towards them! As I know, there’s none of the councils being rude towards you. Did they even talk rudely towards you? Do they?! If you say yes, raise your hand and speak out! NOW!” he said sternly and with the last shout, the girls jumped a bit because of shock and the boys still bowed down out of scared. Nichkhun piercing eyes observed the freshmen and smirked in amuse.

“Get into sit-up position NOW!” his ordered causing all of the students to do it even he heard girls complaining.

“Do I asked you to talk?! Faster!! Get into sit-up position! Don’t play around! I’m serious,” he yelled at them as they hurriedly did his order. When everyone got into the ordered position, Wooyoung went to the front with Junho.

“Firstly, who was sick?! I mean who had chronic illness? Get up and go to the benches behind! Be honest! Once you lie, you’ll get bad, REALLY bad and hard punishment, all of you!” intimidated Nichkhun to the freshmen and no one got up because they afraid.

“No one is sick huh? Fine! If you hurt or die here, I won’t take responsible! I warned you already,” he said and from there, a girl got up and followed by 5 others girls and boys who had chronic illness and they went to the said benches followed by Jia and Fei to check on their illness.

“Everyone sits with cross-leg, NOW!” he ordered again and in instant everyone followed the order and get up in a sitting position in silence. Then, a short boy showed up from behind and went to the front with everyone eyes one him. He went to Nichkhun and whispered something as Nichkhun nodded his head in agreement. The students looked at them confusedly mostly because they wondered about the new boy.

“Tonight will be charge by Jay Park, Student Council evil head,” said Nichkhun and some of them silently chuckled because of the nickname of Jay but in instant they silent themselves because of the shooting daggers from Nichkhun.

“Who asked you to laugh? I’m not joking. When I said he’s the evil head, I mean it, HE. IS. EVIL.” Nichkhun pressed on the three words causing them to gulp their slump. Jay went to the front and glanced at the student before his eyes spotted one of them and looked at the certain person before looked over again.

“You make problem huh? You’ll see what I’ll give to you. Be ready. Anyway, I’m Jay Park, you can call me Jay and I’m in charged on disciplines and I was not here because of some emergency stuff with the school director, so be ready you dimwit who don’t show respect to the seniors. You’re the one who don’t respect them, so I’m not showing any respect to you,” Jay said causing the students to gulp their own saliva in fear.

“Lie down now!” he ordered but there’s lots of complained causing Nichkhun to fierce.

“ing listen to him! Don’t complain!” he yelled causing all of them lie down in instant and some of them searched for some space to lie down. Then, the whole field was filled with the lying bodies with the councils looked at them with smirk plastered on their face.

“Tonight all of you will rolled on this field and I’ll make you can’t walk tomorrow or I’ll will send a bus to the hospital tonight! Why the did you being rude to the seniors?! Once I said roll, you have to roll from left to right and don’t stop until i said so!” he ordered and gasped was heard everywhere especially from the girls but ignored by the councils.

“ROLL!” upon the ordered was out, all of them slowly rolled and rolled without stop even some painful whimpered was heard but still, they ignored them. Until Jay said stop they stop with some student panting and whispering with each other.

“SHUT UP! Now if I said ‘roll’ you’ll roll to the opposite direction and do it again and again following my order!” Jay said sternly causing some of the freshmen sigh and some of them just accept it and there’s some silently cry because of the harsh treatment. Once Jay ordered again, they rolled to the opposite direction and then Jay asked them to stop and ordered again with the opposite direction again and he asked them to stop and ordered again and again until about ten times rolling on the ground for each side, he made them stop.

“Who’s hurt?! Get up and go to the benches behind!” he asked and there’s some students slowly stood up and limping walking to the benches as Jia and Fei treated them.

“Now get into stand two-position. You’ll do the stand two! Junho! Show them!” Junho went to the front and show them the stand two action and mostly girls gasped at the stand two steps because it’ll be easy for boys but hard for girls.

“Do it! If I see one of you didn’t do it, you’ll do it again and again until late midnight!” suddenly Sohee’s voice was heard and some of them grunted in dissatisfaction. Again, everything was ignored by the councils.

“Stand two starts NOW!” they did the ordered and about 2 minutes after that Jay asked them to stop and Wooyoung pointed to one of the girls that was sitting on the ground because her knee was hurt and ASAP, Jia and Fei with JB, went to the girl and helped her. She was carried by JB to the bench as some of the girls who were having some feelings towards JB shooting death glares at her.

“Start again!” they did the position again and again for six times before Jay finally asked them to stop and with that almost quarter of the freshmen sprained their knees and ankles. They stood up after the order was out.

“You already know why did we do this to you?” asked Nichkhun with Wooyoung beside him. A loud ‘no’ was heard and Nichkhun smirked again for the night with Wooyoung looked at him in amuse, he really loves looking at Nichkhun when he smirk. He looked charming with the smirk on his face.

“I thought we could enjoy this orientation if you follow the rules but not now, you being y by being rude to the senior, whoever called one of us ‘’ before should personally come to her and apologized, anytime this week. You can go to the cafe for your late supper now, and by GROUP!” some whispered was heard about the rude student and they walked to the cafe limped and took their late supper. After that, they went back to their dorm and their complained about the night wasn’t leave unnoticed by the student council even though they complained behind their back.

“Hyung, that was bad, poor them,” said Junior to Jay causing him to nod his head in agreement but Wooyoung interrupt them.

“No! We got even herder before when we were freshie,” that statement was agreed by the others as they planned the activity for the next day with Nichkhun played around with Woo as the others rolled their eyes at Nichkhun attitude.

--------------------------------------

okay this ! i reupload this..AFF been such..grrrr...anyway..well yeah..re-read back this chappie and hope you like this..hehe..urmm..m too lazy to reply here so i'll reply on the next chappie...anyway..wait for the next chappie this weekend and please~~ please comment back..i lost quite subscribers because of this ..-.-' so..feedback please and subscriber my story too...to my silent reader..thanks for reading ^^ see ya on the next chappie with my comments reply for both chapters..hehehe..thank you^^

before that...Jay make his appearance..kekeke..do you like it?? hehehe..he's such evil and I'll make him evil..much evil than what you can think of..hehehehe..anyway..the ragging thingy..I faced that before and it really hurt -.-' so hurt..so take care my readers *gives cookies*

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥