Two ~ ♥ ~

They're Too Sweet ♥

-1003 words-

ps: please READ A/N below.. *puppy eyes*

 

Wooyoung was cornered by two boys on the hallway as he smirked in amusement because he already assumed this situation that day. The 2 boys smirked back at him causing him to widen his smirk in amused.

                “Well, well, well, our Vice President is alone without his soul-mate,” teased the tallest of the two who was quite tanned and muscular and he got a cat image drew on his tie. The other was shorter just a bit than the other but still way taller than Wooyoung and he got that puckering lips and such adorable eyes. They chuckled darkly at the boy statement with Wooyoung still smirking.

                “Ok Taecyeon, so what if Khun is not here? Go back to your class and don’t molest any girls here or could I say boys too?” he mocked with some remarks causing the boys to looked at him with piercing glare but within seconds, they smirked back and Taecyeon walked forward to Wooyoung causing him to step few back until his back was against the wall. He smirked at the quite vulnerable boy in front of him until they saw crowded of freshmen slowly walking toward their area causing him to stop and talk with Wooyoung in such casual way making the chubby cheeks boy to smirk in amused.

                “What happened? Wanna show up your “good” side to the freshies so they could admire you?” teased Wooyoung causing Taecyeon to send sharp glare at him before smile charmingly at some girls passing by them. Meanwhile, Chansung eyes fixed on the crescent eyes boy few metres in front of him without saying anything and that didn’t leave unnoticed by Wooyoung as he smirked in amusement. He knew that Chansung actually have an eye on one of the Student Council member, Junho and the said latter also know it but never tried to accept Chansung proposal or plead to be with him.

                “What are you looking at Chansung? Trying to strip Junho mentally huh?” mocked Wooyoung to the big guy causing him to snap out from his thought and his cheeks tinted with little pink blusher. ‘Is this they called gangster? So adorable,’ thought Wooyoung and smirked inwardly before suddenly he felt an arm wrapped around his waist. He looked at the arm owner and sighed in relief but the other two boys stiffened at their place before laugh awkwardly.

                “What do you want from him?” asked the president causing Taecyeon to scoff and Wooyoung to smirk at the older reaction.

                “Well, Khun, we’re doing nothing. Just have a talk, right Woo?” he said stuttered a bit and Wooyoung just nodded still with the amuse smirk plastered on his lips.

                “Fine, just go now. Once more I found you cornered my boy here, you’ll see what you’ll get, beware, don’t think you’re the school gangster leader I’m afraid of you. I told you that before aren’t I?” Nichkhun stern voice caused the two big boys stood still and straight before they move from their position, running for their life.

                “Stop talking with them. Taecyeon seems like stripping you just now and remember you’re mine and mine only,” whispered Nichkhun darkly on the younger ear before gave it a sensual sending shiver to his spine.

-xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo-

Nichkhun was walking along the hall observing the freshmen enjoying their activity their orientation activity that day. Then, he encountered two flawless girls who looked at him flirtatiously as he looked at them in disgusted but that was hidden because he still have a straight smile formed on his lips.

                “Hey Khun oppa, how are you today?” asked the tallest girl seductively while showing her cleavage quite clear to his like.

                “Victoria, I told you the attire rules around here right? Go redo your attire now and I’m fine. You too, Yoona. I also told you that I’m not interested in you and I got some work to do. Go back to your class!” he said sternly causing both Victoria and Yoona whined in annoying way causing Nichkhun to snicker at them.

                “But oppa, let’s talk with us for a while,” Yoona said flirtatiously while her fingers playing with Nichkhun tie causing him to roll his eyes. They won’t give up until he talked with them for quite while even though it took only 5 minutes. Nichkhun wanted to reject the girls request but before he did that, he smirked and looked at the girls with the glint of amusement. He talked with the girls quite a while until he sure the person who observed him disappeared. The moment he decided to talk with the girls, not because of the girls want but he could feel a sharp glare was fixed on him and he know who’s the one who sent him those glare. He left the girls before they done causing them to whine in desperation and he walked to the Council room but before that he checked out the freshmen.

He opened the door and he could see an adorable pouting boy with cute mandoo cheeks puffing in such cute way. He slowly walked to the figure and wrapped his arms around the latter slim waist from the back causing him to jump in shock but in instant he slapped the arm but in no avail, Nichkhun didn’t move even an inch. He pouted deeper and that causing Nichkhun to peck on those kissable lips before rested his chin on the younger shoulder for a while before turned his head facing the younger neck as he blew hot air on the skin sending shiver to his spine.

                “Aren’t us quite too much today?” he said huskily yet sensually causing Wooyoung to snort but inside he smirked in anticipation.

                “Why don’t we punish each other, here,” Nichkhun said huskily on the younger sensitive neck before planting kisses on it making him whimpered needing more friction and touch from the older. He tilted his head to the left giving Nichkhun more access to kissed his milky white neck sensually.

                “Wooyoung…… baby……”

------------------------------------

haha...cliffhanger for you :P....i bet you already know what'll be in the enxt chappie :P kekekekkekeke...okay..m such weirdo...my friends here already looking at me weirdly :P hahaa..

anyway, actually to who don't undrstand this story actually should just read with my flow..haha..okay kidding..In this story, the freshmen don't know that Khunyoung is in a relationship but the other already know. The freshmen actually separated with the seniors so they don't know about any senior students that have a realtionship. this story was mainly based on the Freshmen activities only..They will discover the "SPARTA" Khunyoung relationship soon..hope you understand..^^

feedback please~ thanks^^ 

comments reply:

@winkkhunwoo : that's totally right..hehe...here's another update..hope you like ^^

@khunyoung987654321 : it will be so much fun..hehe..hope you like this update...^^

@dellajoe : Yes! he's so freaking serious..haha..you'll see more..and hope you like this update..^^

@khunyoungyes : explained above..hehe..thanks for asking and hope you like this update^^

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥