One ~ ♥ ~

They're Too Sweet ♥

-1021 words-

 

The hall was filled with students because they having their annual assembly. On the stage, in front of everyone there stood the President of Student Council making his speech for the new students and the old ones, he warned about the disciplines and student attitude with full with charisma making all of the student stunned and awed at him and the freshmen stiffened at their place.

                “Remember! If I find anyone who didn’t follow the rules, you’ll see what’ll happen to you, I warned you. Lastly, to all of the freshmen, welcome to this school, thank you,” he finished his speech with a charming smile and got cheers and claps from the whole hall. His smile captured most of the girls’ heart and some boys of course. He went off stage and met with the principal and other teachers that praise him causing him to smile and walked off to his other Student Council members.

                “Way to go Khun! I would like to see what’ll you do the freshmen later,” said one of the members causing him to smirk in amusement. He would like to see will the freshmen follow the rules or not. Some of the freshmen heard the conversation, stiffened at their place and the shivers rolled down to their spine. The assembly was done and all student dismissed to their class as the freshmen stayed at the hall causing chaos sound was heard in the whole hall. Nichkhun went up on stage again and kindly asking them to be silent because the activity for the freshmen will start in few minutes but they ignored him making him furious. He put down the mike and glared at all of the student and his high pitched voice was heard in the whole hall causing the freshies to shut their mouth up and stiffened at their place.

                “I said SHUT THE UP! Shut up can’t you? If I’m talking, I don’t want anyone to talk and open your ears to what will I say now or you’ll see what’ll happen. You’ll be regretting your action today and this whole week you’ll suffered because all of your actions, so beware,” he said sternly causing some of the student silently frowned and some paled from those trailed of words. He stepped forward and put it back in front of his mouth and started talking.

                “First of all, welcome to JYP High and I hope you can enjoy your years here. This week will be your orientation week with me and my people behind me and I warn you now, once I got report from any of my people here, you’ll see what’ll be your punishment, I promised that you’ll suffer this week! So, beware and take note!” he said sternly causing the students to stiffen at their place and kept being silent. They looked at each other and gulp in nervousness with ‘is he kidding us?’ look. The vice president who was sitting on one of the chair behind the president smirked at the reaction but no one saw that except the Student Council members causing they smirked to each other and stared at the freshmen in front of them.

                “I’m Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, the PRESIDENT of Student Council and you can call me Nichkhun. I’m the leader of this program and you need to follow the rules that I made. Please beware!” he warned again and the others just listened carefully as he passed the microphone to the other Council members.

                “Hey, first of all, welcome to JYP High. I’m Jang Wooyoung, the vice president of Student Council and like what the president said, beware! Don’t be shock if any punishment given to you soon. We didn’t punish you because we like to do it but that might be your mistake. So, please beware and you can call me Wooyoung here, I’m as serious as your president here but laugh time we laugh, serious time, we serious,” Wooyoung ended his speech and passed the mic to the rest of the members who were, Jia, Junho, Junsu, Fei, JB (Im Jaebeom), Jr(Park Jinyoung), Min, Suzy, Sunye, Sohee and Yubin as they introduce themselves like what Wooyoung did, stern and quite playful. The introduction hour passed quickly as the 270 freshmen was divided into 10 group and they got each of the Student Council member as their facilitator. They had fun for a while and got scolded because of being too noisy as they keep on with the events that day. Nichkhun just keep being serious but sometimes he send smiles to the freshmen causing them to sigh in relief and same goes to Wooyoung but he more playful than the others. He even talked randomly with everyone causing him to get a sharp glare from someone that he really know who and he smirked inwardly as the junior girls and some boys flirted with him while he ignored the glare.

                “He’s serious, I’m afraid of him,”

                “Yeah, me too. Will we cope with him?”

                “I don’t know, let’s not breaking the rules,” whispered about Nichkhun could be heard by the Council members causing them to smirk and look at each other amusedly and they keep on talking with the others for some questions and remarks.

                “This week will be filled with activity and tomorrow is your meeting with this school director, Mr. Park Jinyoung and you HAVE to pay attention. If I got any of you sleep or doing something irrelevant, EVERYONE here will receive the punishment! I warned you already, you can go back to your dorm now and sleep!” Nichkhun ordered and dismissed the student as he went to the Student Council members and rest at one of the chairs beside the certain chubby cheeks boy.

                “You’re being naughty today aren’t ya?” he whispered at the younger sending shiver to his spine and he hideously the ear shell making him whimpered hopelessly. He smirked at the reaction then, rested his head on his arms, on the table. The members came to him and they planned for the next day event, which was really important for the freshmen each year. 

----------------------------------------

okayyy~ here's the first chapter..how is it?? yeah i know it short but well..chappie 2 will be quite interesting..hehe..hope you enjoy^^ *gives candies* 

feedback please??

comments reply :

@khunyoungyes987654321 : haha..just so agree with you..looking at that adorable picture wont make us think that they can be serious..hope u enjoy this^^

@dellajoe : haha..dun be too excited..keke..hope you enjoy this short first chappie...

@khunyoungyes : haha,..i thought of this when m in the orientation week of college life..haha..hope u enjoy this chappie^^

@shafiekah : haha..thanks for subbing^^ and hope you enjoy this chappie and the whole story^^

@lovey_doveyky : haha..here the chappie one^^ hope you enjoy^^

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥