PikaHae~

BLOCK B DISORDER

 

Entry 1:

 

Weird things have been happening lately. My Black outs, they are becoming more frequent. People like Hanhae and Junhyung sunbae-nim had been approaching me lately. >////< I seldom talk to them but they act around me as if we were close.O__O Can they be considered my friends? I don’t think so. >n< Since they don’t know my secret, my deep dark secret that no one will ever know. T___T

 

My body, its gets usually tired a lot more often than before too. Sorry for complaining too much, but you’re created for me to vent out right? Now I’m even literally talking to you. Am I crazy? WOOOAH~ that sounded wrong, since I am already crazy... right? I don’t remember talking to other people, doing things that they said I did, and buying things I know I didn’t buy.

 

 

Everything about me has been confusing,

 

 

Now I’m so lost.

 

 

I need help ...

 

 

But who will I ask?

 

 

HELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! 

 

 

 

Help, can you help me??

 

 

 

 

Alex closed her diary after putting a date on her entry in her new diary. She decided to write entries about her experiences so that she’ll be able to keep track of her blackouts easier. From her study table, she immediately brought herself to the dining table which waited for her. It was empty and the sight of it made her lonely. Her body dropped to the table which she hugged before letting out a deep sigh. She just looked at her phone which rested comfortably on the emptiness of her table.

 

 

 

 

“It’s 7:00 pm already. No wonder I’m hungry.” Alex said and clutched her phone with her palm making it lit up.

 

 

 

Zico: Don’t tell me she’s going to call a Chinese restaurant again?

 

Kyung: Be quiet, quiet.

 

Jaehyo: She needs to eat home cooked meal.

            Look at her freakin’ skin!

            It’s not tanned but it’s dried.

 

Taeil: Jaehyo’s right, she needs veggies and fruits.

 

 

Alex kept her eyes closed for a few minutes until the phone in her hand vibrated. She rolled her eyes towards its direction and rested comfortably her chin on the cold table. She got surprised when she saw the name of the sender, for a person who only receives a text message rarely, this was really something unexpected.

 

 

 

                                    To Alex,

 

                                                Hi ^_^ wassup?

                                                Hanhae here.

                                                You busy tonight?

                                                Text me when you’re not.

 

                                                                        -Hanhae oppa

  

 

 

 

            “What should I do? Should I text him back? Now he even knows my number. I wonder if “I” gave it to him.” Alex mumbled aloud and continued staring on the text message Hanhae sent her.

 

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

 

 

            “So what do you want to sing? I’ll rap or sing.” Hanhae just said and cupped his chin.

 

 

 

 

 

Zico: Are you kidding? I’d rather sing than rap man.

 

 

 

 

 

            “You want to rap?” Hanhae asked and laughed. Alex glared at her and kicked his knee.

 

 

 

 

Zico: Are you deaf? You heard my skills earlier right?

 

Alex angrily asked as her partner winced in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Alright. Whatever you want.” Hanhae just said and rubbed his knee.

 

 

 

 

The two of them talked to each other and planned the songs they were going to do. They’ve come up with the song that they will cover.

 

 

 

A/N: Please click on to the link if you want to know the songs they did.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1HfONknK0M

 

 

Just like the reaction earlier, Alex left everyone’s mouth opened in awe. Even Hanhae got surprised. The girl who was so quiet and bashful be running around the space provided for them to perform on.

 

 

 

 

They were all waiting for her to sing but to their surprise she rapped instead of his place. They thought that she was just going to do adlibs in the chorus parts but then she started spitting dirty words and even dancing while they performed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I decided to continue on this part ^_^ so it’s not really a flashback for us, it’s only a flashback on Alex’s part.

 

 

 

 

After their class, Alex immediately went to the door. Zico didn’t like the idea of spending too much time in a single since he thought that people will be able to see their existence. He fears getting noticed by other people. Alex sprinted towards the direction of the door but Hanhae who was in the middle of being praised by the girls of their class saw her. He politely left the mob of girls who were surrounding him and went after her.

 

 

           

            “Wait!” Hanhae said as he pulled Alex by the arm. Alex who was in the middle of reading a text message while walking got startled and crashed on Hanhae’s chest.

 

 

 

 

            “What do you want?” Alex growled at him before looking up only to see an awkward blushing face. She just looked away but still kept her angry facade on.

 

 

 

 

            “I was just hoping whether you would want to do a collab with me?” Hanhae asked as he released her from his grip. Alex’s face softened and she nodded still with a poker face though.

 

 

 

 

            “That’s nice. I would love to.” The anger in her voice changed into excitement. Zico loved working with other people in contrast with Alex’s own personality who fears mingling with others.

 

 

 

 

            “I’ll text you then.” Hanhae said as he took her phone from her hand and started to key in his number giving his own phone a ring.

 

 

 

 

            “There communication will be easier. You know my number and I know yours. I hope we’ll be able to hangout sometime in the future.” Hanhae added before a group of girls went passed them.

 

 

 

 

Alex got pushed away by the girls who were talking to Hanhae earlier. She just nodded before she left and went to her next class.

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of her stomach grumbling woke Alex up from her daze. Still her phone is on her hand, she looked at it and saw Hanhae’s message again. She decided that it would be best for her to reply to him to avoid suspicion.

 

 

 

 

            To Hanhae-oppa,

                                                I’m not busy tonight.

                                                But I’m hungry. T.T

                                                Why did you text me?

                                                Can I help you with anything?

 

                                                                        -Alex

 

 

 

 

Alex typed before pressing the send button and turned her phone upside down. To her surprise after only a few seconds a reply quickly appeared in her screen. Again, it was a text message from Hanhae. She immediately tapped the screen of her touch screen phone to read the message.

 

 

 

 

To Alex,

 

                                                Me too. T___T

                                                I haven’t eaten dinner yet.

                                                Wanna come out and eat?

                                                Just like you, I’m hungry.

 

                                                                        -Hanhae oppa

 

 

 

 

Alex’s cheeks got flustered as she saw the message. The word DATE immediately invaded her mind but she believes that Hanhae would never ask her out on such a thing. It was a just simple asking-out-to-dinner-no-secret-meaning-behind-it she thought.

  

 

 

 

To Hanhae-oppa,

                                                Eating out is nice.

                                                Chinese food is tiring already. I’m sick of it.

                                                Where should we meet?

 

                                                                        -Alex

 

 

 

 

Hanhae’s face immediately lit up as soon as he read the reply that he received from Alex. It was the total contrast of what he expected her to reply. With a grin on his face, he immediately keyed in his response to this message.

 

 

 

 

 

To Alex,

 

                                                I’ll pick you up.

                                                I’ll be there in 15 minutes.

                                                Wear comfy clothes.

                                                I’ll give you a tour around Hongdae. ^___^

 

                                                                        -Hanhae oppa

 

 

 

 

 

            “Hanhae sunbae said to wear something comfy.” Alex mumbled as she looked at herself in front of the mirror.

 

 

 

 

Why should I even bother fixing myself? I look ugly. Why did I even bother saying yes to his invitation? Look at me! I look like a cross-eyed alien. I should just text him that I won’t be able to make it tonight. Alex thought but before she can even pick up her phone she fainted and fell on top of her bed.

 

 

 

 

            “Jaehyo to the rescue!” Alex squealed as her eyes shot open. She rolled to the side of the bed and used her legs to open the door of her cabinet.

 

 

 

 

            “It’s Jaehyo time, yeah ah what’s up Hanhae boy? Alex is coming!” Alex squealed as she excitedly wore make up. Alex wore a simple make up with less eye-liner than her “Minzy” persona for a more natural look. Jaehyo felt y that night so he allowed Alex to let her hair down. Alex curled it a little more to emphasize on its shape.

 

 

 

           
            “Alex looks more gorgeous now. Too bad I’m (Jaehyo) still better looking.” Alex said as she finished putting on the light pink lips stick she used to draw attention on her sweet lips.

 

 

 

 

Zico: Damn! She’s really a keeper. I might have banged her already if only I don’t belong in her body.

 

Kyung: Hands off! She’s mine!

 

Yukwon: As if she’d sleep with any of two? Please. You guys are too childish.

 

Minhyuk: Don’t talk as if you’re any better than them.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Mirror, mirror on the wall. Tell me who’s the fairest of them all! Of course it’s Jaehyo! *coughs* I mean Alex!” Alex chanted in front of her mirror and bit into an apple that she found resting on top her vanity table.

 

 

 

 

Kyung: No one stopped the fashion terrorist!

 

Yukwon: She might end up looking like the table cloth on the restaurant they’ll be eating at!

 

Zico: Woahh--- He actually did well this time.

 

Taeil: I have to agree with Jiho. She actually looks nice.

 

Jihoon: She looks sweet yet y.

 

 

 

 

            “I’d like my girl friend to dress like this.” Alex (Jaehyo) said as she twirled in front of the mirror. With a smug smirk on her face, she checked the clock before looking back on the mirror.

 

 

 

 

Jaehyo: What do you guys think?

 

Taeil: This was unexpected but good job Jaehyo. You made me proud! *thumbs up*

 

Jaehyo: *teary eyed and hugs Taeil* I’m so happy I made you proud!

 

Minhyuk: You used my V-neck shirt!

            (He was talking about the shirt that Alex is now wearing. It was actually a white v-neck top for men which Minhyuk bought before when Minhyuk had omniscience over Alex’s body.)

 

Yukwon: He used my black tank top too! -_-

            (He made Alex wear a black body hugging tank top or sando top that Yukwon likes. Since the fabric of Minhyuk’s shirt is quite thin, it covers her undergarment and shows off her figure in classy way.)

 

Zico: Missing pants look! It’s relatively simple and easy to pull off, yet it is y and charming at the same time.

 

Jaehyo: Black denim shorts and black vans high top to finish it off.

 

Kyung: Wait!

 

Zico: What?

 

Kyung: Make her wear a black base ball cap and a fishnet stocking so that her legs won’t be too exposed.

 

Jaehyo: I like the base ball cap idea since I’m a base ball fan but not the stockings! Let that Hanhae drool over her honey thighs!

 

Zico: Sorry Kyunggiieee but I agree with hyung on this one.

 

 

 

 

The sound of the doorbell brought Alex back to her omniscience. She immediately ran to the door and opened it. Hanhae was the person behind her door and just like what Jaehyo predicted he almost literally drooled over her. Seeing her dress up like that for a first time made him blush and look away. He just took out the box of chocolate that was he was holding.

 

 

 

 

            “You look really gorgeous tonight. Here, I brought chocolates. I hope you enjoy it. So are you ready?” Hanhae said to try and hide his nervousness.

 

 

 

 

            “WHAT? I’ll just go and get my purse” Alex replied and ran to the direction of her bed where her pink purse was. She stole a glance of herself on the mirror and couldn’t help but stop at the sight of herself.

 

 

 

 

            “IS THIS REALLY ME?!” Alex screamed making Hanhae ran over to where she was.

 

 

 

 

            “What happened?” Hanhae asked worriedly as he panted. He ran from her main door to her room but Alex pushed him out of the room.

 

 

 

           

            “Let’s eat already!” Alex just said trying to avoid the topic and shoved Hanhae to the direction of the door.

 

 

 

 

The two of them rode in Hanhae’s Mazda RX-8. It was black in color but it glistened brightly when the light touched it. Hanhae opened the door of passenger’s seat for her. it was her first time riding with a guy like this on his car so she felt nervous and Hanhae immediately noticed it.

 

 

 

           

            “Let me put the seat belt on you.” Hanhae said and pulled the belt making him lean closer to Alex. His face almost touched her making the girl’s face more crimsoned.

 

 

 

 

Taeil: This I SHIP! I support them!

 

Jaehyo: If Taeil says he ships this couple then I SHIP THEM TOO!

 

Yukwon: Junhyung is ier though >D so I ship her with him.

 

Minhyuk: I don’t like Pika-Hanhae though so I chose to go with Junhyung too.

 

 

 

 

            “Thank you!” Alex squealed a little too loud making Hanhae chuckle at her nervousness. He just patted her head and pinched her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

            “It’s good that Mino is not here or else he’ll tease you to death. Relax. We’re just going to eat. We can hit the club afterwards too.” Hanhae said and started driving to a nearby sushi restaurant.

 

 

 

 

Alex looked outside during the car ride. He liked Hanhae’s driving. It was just smooth and careful. He would sometimes steal glances at her through his rear view mirror. Soon they reached a restaurant in Hongdae were they serve Japanese cuisines.

 

 

 

           

            “Do you like Japanese food or should we eat steaks or something else? Spaghetti or lasagna?” Hanhae asked as he looked at Alex through his rear view before turning to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Don’t mind me. Anything is f-fine with me.” Alex said and smiled brightly at him. She actually worried because she doesn’t have that much of her allowance left.

 

 

 

 

            “It’s my treat since it’s my birthday today. I won’t tell you my age though. So tell me everything you want to eat. Okay?” Hanhae stated and winked at her before he went down of his car. Alex blushed at how cute he was. He opened the door for her and she continued to blush as she walked behind him.

 

 

 

 

The two of them entered a restaurant which serves international dishes from Asia and Europe instead. It was like a simple family restaurant and Alex just observed Hanhae’s behavior. He was just looking around and acting comfortably like it was not his first time on such a shop.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Do I have anything on my face?” Hanhae asked after they sat on their chairs.

 

 

 

 

            “NO! It is n-nothing.” Alex replied and gazed away at the other people who were eating there as well.

 

 

 

 

            “I’m not a psych major like you but I can tell that there is definitely something wrong. Now tell me!” Hanhae demanded faking his anger but then he smiled when Alex just sighed in defeat.

 

 

 

 

            “It is just that I didn’t expect a chaebol like you to eat in a place like this. I mean, you’re rich and all so eating in a public place like this is not usual for you right?” Alex replied and blushed when she saw Hanhae scanning her face. He just chuckled and face palmed at her response. He hid his blushing face from her.

 

 

 

           

            “Well. I eat in food carts along the streets too. Sorry to disappoint you. But my first time in a fast food chain was funny because I was with Mino and I didn’t know how to eat a burger without using a knife. He called me gay for 6 months because of that.” Hanhae replied blushing even more at his memories. Alex became comfortable around him and then they started ordering food.

 

 

 

 

 

            “So you also learned eating out like that because of friends?” Alex asked animatedly with a bright smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

            “It is my friends that taught me about the life outside my sheltered one. My parents didn’t like it but there are things that I’d like to pursue in the future.” Hanhae replied.

 

 

 

 

            “Like what?” Alex asked.

 

 

           

 

            “Like music. They didn’t approve of it but I’m currently building a studio of my own.” Hanhae replied and smiled as soon as he saw the waiter with their food.

 

 

 

 

Alex’s eyes widened as the food that they ordered came in. Hanhae was in charge of ordering so she didn’t really know that he’ll order this much.

 

 

 

           

            “I didn’t know what food you wanted to eat so I ordered a lot. Please don’t get mad at me.” Hanhae said with his hands pressed together as if he was praying in front of his lowered head. He closed his eyes but peaked to see Alex’s reaction.

 

 

 

 

            “YAH! You’re not supposed to peak! Since it’s your birthday I won’t get mad anymore but we won’t be able to finish this all.” Alex said in a worried tone and pouted. Hanhae just gave her a comforting smile.

 

 

 

 

            “Just eat everything you want in here and don’t worry about the left over. I know a good place for them so don’t worry about it.” Hanhae replied and he bit on a chicken leg with a wide grin on his face.

 

 

 

 

Zico: Look likes she’s reacting completely different when she’s around Hanhae. She is more relaxed with Hanhae and she is enjoying herself.

 

Kyung: She doesn’t have special feelings for him that’s why.

 

Jihoon: They look cute together though.

 

Minhyuk: As much as I hate to agree with the maknae what he said is true.

 

 

 

Alex enjoyed her dinner with Hanhae. They exchanged stories and were able to get to know each other better. For the first time, Hanhae thought that she actually opened herself to him. He felt nice and special since she doesn’t have friends, not that he knows of any.

 

 

 

 

            “We have lots of let over.” Alex said and sighed as she rubbed her stomach. She tried to eat everything that she could but Hanhae just ordered too much for two people to handle.

 

 

 

 

            “Let’s deliver them now then!” Hanhae replied then called the waiter to pay for the bill and bag the excess food.

 

 

 

 

The two of them drove to a near by train station. To Alex’s surprise, Hanhae turned off the engine of his car and went down.

 

 

 

 

            “You wanna come with me?” He asked her. She simply nodded and got off his car too trailing behind him.

 

 

 

 

The underground tunnel turned out to be a refuge for those who don’t have houses. Kids immediately ran towards Hanhae as he approached them on their carton boxes which serve as their bed at night and shelter in the day.

 

 

 

 

            “Hanhae oppa!” A little girl said behind him was a younger boy who looked as dirty and unhealthy as her.

 

 

 

 

            “Oppa brought you food. I’ve been busy lately I so I haven’t been able to visit you guys. Where’s your mom?” Hanhae asked the little kids who pointed to the sickly woman sleeping on the carton box near them. Hanhae immediately walked over to where she was. Alex just watched Hanhae check the old lady and the kids noticed her standing there while staring at Hanhae’s direction.

 

 

 

 

            “Unnie are you Hanhae oppa’s girl friend?” The little girl asked surprising Alex making her literally jump a step backward.

 

 

 

           

            “N-no I-I’m not!” Alex replied and waved her hand off violently. Hanhae turned to see her reaction but she just smiled at him so he turned back to the old lady he was talking to.

 

 

 

 

            “Good, because I’ll be the woman who will marry him someday. You get that?” The little girl said and kicked her leg before she stuck out her tongue then ran off to Hanhae and her mother. The younger boy watched Alex wince in pain.

 

 

 

 

Kyung: LOL. I like the spirit of that kid! Haha. She’s funny, determined and strong willed.

 

Jaehyo: PEDO!

 

 

 

            “That hurts!” Alex whined silently and noticed the little boy watching her.

 

 

 

 

            “Please forgive Sulli unnie. Hanhae hyung is the kindest person we’ve ever met so she likes him a lot. I’m sorry.” The young boy said and kissed the part where his older sister kicked Alex. Alex immediately blushed and sat in front of him.

 

 

 

 

            “Your kiss made the pain go away. Gomawo.” Alex said as she wiped her tears and ruffled the boy’s hair. The boy pulled her into a hug but she didn’t mind even if he was dirty. She hugged him tight.

 

 

 

Jaehyo: THE WHITE SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Kyung: LOL it’s not so white anymore! bwahahaha :P

 

 

 

 

            “Jaemin or Sanchez oppa will come here and bring your mother to the hospital. Eat this first. Feed your mother and wait for him to come then he will all bring you a hospital. Okay?” Hanhae said to Sulli before turning to face Youngmin.

 

 

 

 

            “Youngmin take care of your noona and your mother okay? I trust you. Hyung just needs to do something tonight. I have a battle tonight so I can’t bring your mother to the hospital. I’ll catch up with you guys after the battle okay?” Hanhae said and patted the little boy’s head before kissing them both on the forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

            “What is her name?” Youngmin asked Hanhae pointing towards Alex’s direction.

 

 

 

 

 

            “She’s Alex.” Hanhae replied and pulled his chubby cheeks before turning to go.

 

 

 

 

            “Come see us soon!” Sulli squealed and waved the two of them good bye.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as the two of them returned to the car, Alex glared at Hanhae. He just kept quiet not knowing what he did wrong.

 

 

 

 

            “Why didn’t we bring them to the hospital instead? Why do we have to go to the bar?” Alex asked in a sad tone. Hanhae just smiled at her and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

            “We wouldn’t be able to fit in the car.” Hanhae replied and pointed to his back seat where Alex found turbo instead and a boom box.

 

 

 

 

            “The kids and I can take a taxi instead and you drive with their mother instead.” Alex suggested and was ready to go but Hanhae pulled her hand. He pulled her a little too much that she crashed on his chest.

 

 

 

           

            “I’m sorry for making you upset but I must make music and earn money for them. I join battles in the bars and clubs to earn money and give it to them but still the money I earn is not enough for them to live sufficiently.” Hanhae whispered on top of her head and gently caressed the back of her head before kissing her forehead and turning to look at her.

 

 

 

 

            “Thank you for worrying about them too. You’re the first person other than Mino and my group mates that I ever showed them too. I tried telling girls about them but they would just react negatively about them. It means a lot for me so thank you not being like those other girls.” Hanhae said and pecked her cheek before putting her seat belt back on.

 

 

 

 

Alex just nodded and lowered her cap to prevent Hanhae from seeing her blushing cheeks. Her whole body shivered for experiencing something like that for the first time. The ride to the club was quiet. Neither of them spoke because of the awkward skinship that happened so they are just waiting for someone to break the silence.


 

Kekeke ^__^

How was that?

Team Junhyung or Team Hanhae?

 

JunLex or HaeLex ? LOLOLOLOLOL xDDD

 

Chaewon1stShipper: That’s a secret. You’ll find out at the end of the story :DD

 

Joker: If that was cute what about this one? :DDD

 

Can’t wait for your comments I’m sorry for the super late update.

I keep getting fixated to my other story called “Zico is my Patient” LOL <3

ZiBom pairing <3

 

Dr. Bom and patient Co <3 xD LOL