Chapter 04: HEP HAP V-DAY 1

BLOCK B DISORDER

 

Alex walked around the streets of Seoul. Alone, she strolled around the district of Hongdae where rap and dance battles used to frequent. Yukwon haven’t seen a dance battle for quite sometime so he decided that this was a good time to check one out. He knew that Alex didn’t like going to crowded places so being recognized by anyone here is a big no-no. Alex bought a big baseball cap that was enough to cover the upper part of her face and conceal her identity. With a smirk on her face, she took a mask from her pocket and wore it as well to complete her get up.

 

 

 

 

Zico: Nice! Look like you prepared hyung!

 

Yukwon: Shut up! Go away! Don’t intrude my moment! Shu~~

 

 

 

 

Alex joined in the mob after wearing her get up. The people didn’t find her weird or something. They’re used to seeing people with a similar get-up as her or even shadier. The crowd started cheering when two opposing dancers came out.

 

 

 

 

Yukwon: Sorry Alex. I promise that no one will recognize you here. But you know you’ve got the talent for dancing. You should come out from your shell and show them what you can do. Don’t let God take back the precious gift he gave you.

 

 

 

 

The two other dancers were wearing masks and hoodies as well. The two started dancing and shoving each other with their dance moves. Yukwon enjoyed what he saw. There was a lot of cramping and pops and locks that were thrown in the floor. With a final pop lock, the winner pushed the other dancer on the ground and removed his masked.

 

 

 

 

Yukwon: That was fun. He was awesome. I wonder if I know him.

 

            Holy crap! I know that man!

 

            Alex~!

 

            A-a-a-a-a-alex!

 

            Zico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Zico:     What?!

 

Yukwon: That’s Alex’s crush right?

 

Zico:     So you know him?

 

Yukwon: Duh?! Would I react like this if I didn’t?!

 

 

 

 

 

            “OUCH!” Alex squealed when someone from behind Alex pushed her out of the way. Yukwon’s conversation with Zico was cut short thanks to a girl who looked y and pushed poor Alex away.

 

 

 

 

            “Junhyung oppa!” Hyuna squealed and came running to him giving him side hug as he helped his opponent stand up.

 

 

 

 

            “Oh Hyuna?”  Junhyung just said surprised by her skinship.

 

 

 

 

Yukwon: What are you doing ?!

           

            Get away from MY MAN!

           

            *coughs*

 

            I mean Alex’s man!

 

 

 

 

            Alex glared at Hyuna’s direction. Even though it was only Alex’s eyes that revealed itself to the other girl, it clearly showed that Alex doesn’t like what Hyuna’s doing.

 

 

 

 

            “Hyuna you want to battle?” MC Doojoon asked and started swiping some beats.

 

 

 

 

            “Yeah sure. Why not? I’m bored.” The latter responded and looked back at Alex’s direction. Junhyung looked towards where her eyes were headed too and saw Alex but didn’t recognize her.  

 

 

 

           

            “You black girl over there~ Come here and show me what you got! I don’t like the way you look at me.” Hyunah screamed and tilted her head with fierce-some swag then pointed her hand in Alex’s direction.

 

 

 

Zico:     What the are you doing KIM YUKWON?!

 

Yukwon: Oh please~ this ain’t got nothing on me.

 

            Chillax Zi~

 

            Kitty Kwon is in the ing house and we’re going to bring the house down.

 

Zico:     I’ll kill you if something happens to Alex because of this.

 

Yukwon: Pssshhh~ No need to remind me.

            *sneers*

 

           

A/N: Please imagine Yukwon doing this inside his mind.

 

            *back to reality*

 

           

            Alex pointed to herself and walked towards the middle of the crowd and then the people started to howl. Junhyung just smiled at her and moved away from Hyuna. He saw how fierce her eyes were. He knew that somehow those eyes seemed familiar yet unknown. He kept staring at it making the lady smirk seeing as how she totally captivated her victim with her spell. Hyuna growled and tried pushing her away, causing Alex to slightly trip but shuffled to her spot. Alex blew him a kiss before winking making Hyuna’s blood boil even more.

 

 

 

 

            “Stay away from my property!” Hyunah growled and started doing chest pumps towards Alex’s direction.

 

 

 

            “I don’t see your name on any part of his body.” Alex retorted and came back with y waves making the crowd more pumped up.

 

 

 

 

            “Of course, I’ve secured them somewhere you won’t even dream of seeing.” Hyuna retorted with an arrogant smirk on her face.

 

 

           

            “Don’t worry babe~ before the ends I’m sure they’re all erased already, replaced with my marks all-over-his-body.” Alex retorted slowly pissing Hyuna off before pushing her to the floor.

 

 

 

A/N: And then this happened ~~

            Sorry ^^ I’m bad at explaining things like this xD LOL

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYfOhNPKsCY

 

 

 

 

 

Clearly the crowd enjoyed Alex’s performance over Hyuna’s. The other girl just glared at her and then at Junhyung who came to raise Alex’s hands indicating that she won the battle. She didn’t remove her cap or mask but still Junhyung’s eyes remained on hers. With the fear of being recognized by people or by Junhyung, Yukwon decided that it’s best to leave right now. Alex immediately pulled from Junhyung’s grip on her left hand but Junhyung pulled her into a hug as the mob of people crowded them.

 

 

 

 

            “Do I know you?” Junhyung whispered.

 

 

 

 

            “N-no you don’t!” Alex squealed trying to conceal her voice.

 

 

 

 

            “But somehow, I think I do.”

 

 

 

           

            “Must be another girl...”

 

 

 

            “I’ll go now. Bye~”

 

 

 

 

With that Alex fled, she tried to make herself fit on the sea of people now partying at the beats that the DJ was throwing on them. Junhyung tried following her but she managed to escape him. she looked back at him and saw that he was already holding her cap that almost fell to the ground. Alex just continued running away from him.

 

 

 

 

            “I want to see you again black girl~.” Junhyung whispered and sniffed on her cap.

 

 

 

 

            “Who’s that chick? She’s hot.” Doojoon stated and tried to get the cap but Junhyung was quick enough to dodge him.

 

 

 

 

            “She’s mine. She’s obviously checking me out.” junhyung replied and walked away then wore the cap with sheepish grin on his face.

 

 

 

 

            I want to meet her again. He thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Until the coast was cleared, Yukwon removed everything that concealed Alex’s face. She just sighed and looked back.

 

 

 

Yukwon: Good thing that cap ain’t expensive.

 

            *sigh*

 

            I guess it was the payment for Alex to leave an impression on him.

            him -_- that was my favorite cheapest cap too -_-

 

 

 

 


 

Annyeong! Sorry for the short chappiee~~ LOL

What a way to spend V-DAY?! LOL OuO

 

JOKERZ  
Oh ma freakin gosh!
thiz is soo dang good.i read the first
Chap! Awsome!!!
Update!

 

Author: Halo~~ ^^ you’re back again ^^

            Thank you for your support,

            I’m glad you liked the story ^^

            Was it hard to understand? O_O

            Keke ^^ i was just asking ^^

            Enjoy reading~

 

Jaehyo: WAASSSUUPPP JOKERZ-ssi~?

 

ChaeWon1stShipper  
owowowowo Alex~~~~~ you should enjoy your Valentines Day. LOL
and RLAB-ed at Kyung's sentence : "It's Valentines Day, it's a season to be jolly" LOLOLOL

Zico: HAHA. You won't want to know about it, or else you'll end up crying on the floor. xD

 

Yukwon & Minhyuk: AAAAA JINJJA MIANHAE! I thought you were talking to Author >.> and yeah Minhyuk, I loved that wave. xD

 

Alex: Thank you ^^ I’m forever alone though

            *sighs and face palms*

 

Zico: BUT I DO *^*

            *grabby hands*

            YOU DON’T LIKE MEH?!

            *sobs*

 

Yukwon: I’m better than him at it though~

            *does a y wave*

 

Minhyuk: So do you like me??

*fidgets*