Chapter 03

BLOCK B DISORDER

 

It’s Valentines Day today. Alex was in her room, contemplating whether she should go out or not. It’s been two days since her last black out happened. The “Terrible, nameless thing” attacked her again and she didn’t know what she did. With fears of breaking something or having insulted another person again, she decided that it was best to stay in her apartment. It was a winter morning then and she saw her neighbor from across the building looking at her. He was a young man who was wearing tinted glasses with a cat in his lap. Alex noticed that he would always seat like that, facing the window, in her direction.

 

 

 

Anxiousness started to scare her out again. She pulled down the blinds and waited for a reaction from the guy but he didn’t budge. He just kept still, with the black cat on his lap, he rubbed its back. Alex turned around and palmed her chest before breathing deep breathes. She pulled it back again and saw no reaction from the guy so she just returned back to her canvass.

 

 

 

 

            “What should I paint today?” She asked herself and looked at the clean template in front of her. She continued contemplating when suddenly her hand started moving on her own. She picked up her charcoal pencil, something she doesn’t usually use and started sketching an image. She continued sketching until someone knocked on her door.

 

 

 

 

            “Alex?” A male voice squealed as the knocking continued. Alex ran towards the door’s direction and opened it.

 

 

 

 

            “Happy Valentines Day!” Hanhae said with a bouquet of red rose in his hand and a Hello Kitty plushie. Mino appeared behind him with a chocolate cake.

 

 

 

           

            I am not even close with them. Why are they here? Hello Kitty? What’s with me and Hello Kitty? Alex thought and allowed them to come in.

 

 

 

           

            “Oh. You’re painting again noona?” Mino asked and looked at the canvass. He noticed that the figure she’s drawing would most probably belong to a man.

 

 

 

 

            “Is he your boyfriend?” Mino asked and chuckled while rolling his eyes on Hanhae who obviously didn’t like what he said.

 

 

 

 

            “My wh-what?” Alex started shaking and Hanhae noticed it. He approached her and immediately checked her temperature but it was normal. He placed the things he brought for her on the table and helped her sit on her bed, beside Mino.

 

 

 

           

            “Ignore Mino. He shouldn’t have asked that question.” Hanhae said and landed a strong hit on his dongsaeng’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

            “Are you going to stay here?” Hanhae asked Alex trying to change the topic. Alex just looked at him and Mino.

 

 

 

They don’t seem like they would hurt me right? Won’t they? Or they might? Oh my god. What should I do? Should I ask them to leave already? But they brought me gifts? Or they’re just trying to fool me in their trap. They me or what? What should I do? Random thoughts ran through Alex’s mind but she tried her best to calm herself down. She knows them, Jung Hanhae and Song Mino, they’re the type of kids who she wouldn’t dare talk to. They’re part of the popular kids in their school. A world which she thinks is a completely different from hers. It must be because of the “terrible thing” that’s why they’re here.

 

 

 

 

            “Yeah. I am. How about you guys?” Alex shyly asked trying to hide the anxiousness in her voice. She didn’t want to make them feel uncomfortable.

 

 

 

 

            “We just dropped by. Mino and I are going somewhere. We just came to greet you a Happy Valentines Day. We’ll get going now. Finish your art work and show it to me. Okay?” Hanhae said and pulled Mino by his collar.

 

 

 

 

            “What? We’re supposed to be hiding from fan girls right? You said you wanted to spend time with Ale---“ he trailed off when Hanhae covered his mouth with his palm.

 

 

 

 

            “Thank you for coming and for the gifts.” Alex said and bowed to them before closing the door.

 

 

 

            “Hyung she looked pale. Do you think she’s alright?” Mino asked as soon as she closed the door.

 

 

 

 

            “I’m worried about that too.” Hanhae retorted and just pulled Mino.

 

 

 

           

            “Where are we going now then?” Mino asked his hyung a dumbfounded expression.

 

 

 

 

            “We’ll celebrate Valentines Day like real men would. We’ll drink, we’ll go to karaoke and forget all of our problems today.” Hanhae retorted and started laughing while the younger one sighed out of his loneliness.

 

 

 

 

            “I should start getting myself a girl friend so I won’t be alone next year.” Mino said and just allowed his hyung to drag him away

 

 

 

           

Alex who is now once again alone in her room eyed the items that they left. She loves chocolate so the cake was acceptable. The roses were gorgeous, this was the first time she received it from a boy, not from an art contest or quiz bee and it made her happy. The Hello Kitty plushie was the last thing that caught her attention. It was huge and girly, it was wearing a bridal gown. Remembering how Hanhae looked like while he was caring it, he looked like he was blushing. Alex just shrugged on the thought and took the card that was with the Kitty. It was a short letter written on a small pink paper using a white pen.

 

 

 

The performance we did yesterday was fun. I was not expecting you to be that energetic. You’re really intelligent. You even wrote your own lyrics and owned the performance. I hope to perform again with you Alex. I enjoyed it was fun! ^^ ---Hanhae

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Inside Alex’s mind*

 

Zico:     Alex shouldn’t see this or it will scare her to death.

            Someone should come out now.

 

Kyung:  Should I come out now?

            It’s Valentines Day, it’s a season to be jolly ~

            Trollol-lo-lo-lol ~

 

Yukwon: I think I should come out now, or Jaehyo hyung.

            NAH~ I’m better looking than him and besides I’m the only chick magnet here.

 

Jaehyo: Are you blind? Or simply don’t know what a mirror is?

            After you find out what a mirror is, USE IT and SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR LOOKS.

            I’m better looking at you like 2345678976535670 times~~

            *raises an eye brow and walks towards Taeil*

 

Taeil:    I think that Yukwon should come out now.

            Alex needs social life other than Hanhae and Mino.

            She needs to date.

 

Zico:     But if Yukwon hyung comes out he’ll just be a playboy. -_-

 

Kyung:  Then I’ll replace him and attract girls with my le grease.

            *wiggles eyebrows*

            I should’ve flirted with Hanhae and Mino earlier.

            *sighs*

 

P.O:      *coughs*

            Hyung I think you meant guys.

            Alex is a girl so she needs a guy.

            We don’t want her turning lesbo~

            She’ll hate us more!

            *sobs*

 

Yukwon: Then it’s better for Kyung to come out.

            He ain’t the gay on the block for nothing.

            *laughs and throws cucumbers at Kyung*

 

Kyung:  YAH! WANT ME TO SKIN YOU ALIVE, THEN SHRED YOU SLOWLY BEFORE PUTTING YOU IN A GRINDER AND PUT YOU IN A DIMSUM DISH THEN FEED TO TEN BAJILLION HUNGRY PIRANNAS AND FEED THOSE TO HUNGRY TAEIL, I MEAN SHARKS?

 

Zico:     Just shut up already or I’ll come out already!

 

Minhyuk: Idiots -_-

            *sighs*

 

 

 

 

Just like that, Alex had another blackout again. It was decided that Yukwon will come out this time. He took the life-sized Hello Kitty plushie and placed it in a box where Zico used to hide the things he wrote. He knew that Zico didn’t want Alex to find out about their existence yet and he agrees with him because he doesn’t want to scare Alex. She’s already troubled with her blackouts what more when she finds out that she has 7 male personalities inside of her.

 

 

 

 

Yukwon: Zico should look for them later. He knows that I’ve put it there anyways.

 

 

 

 

Alex made her way to her closet. She looked for clothes that she would wear outside. Yukwon hated the cold so Alex immediately ran towards the window and closed it. Yukwon noticed the canvass in front of Alex’s bed. He looked at it and recognized the shape of the man she was trying to draw.

 

 

 

 

 Yukwon: So she’s drawing him unconsciously. I wonder if she dreamed about him. I'd be jealous if she does. LOL

 

 

 

 

Alex returned to the closet and started rummaging through the clothes that she has. Yukwon picked a black mini-dress that Alex bought when he came out the last time. It was short and it shows her flawless back but what Yukwon loved about it was the body hugging effect of the fabric. He made sure to hide it somewhere Alex wouldn’t be able to find it or else she’ll burn it. For her wearing this kind of clothes, the revealing ones are against her faith. She won’t be able to forgive herself for wearing something like this. He picked the black boots and black leggings which he topped with a furry dark brown trench coat.

 

 

 

Yukwon: The single person has to have fun! I wonder if I should bring a man here!

 

 

 

 

Zico:     DON’T YOU EVEN DARE BRING A SINGLE SOUL HERE!

            *whispers into Yukwon’s mind*

 

Yukwon: FINE! She’ll sleep on the guy’s apartment then.

 

 

 

 

Alex took out another thing from a small box. She grinned at the sight of it before putting it on her head. She forgot that she needs to tie hair her first so she placed it gently on a table before fixing her hair.

 

 

 

 

Yukwon: Pretty girls are those who can sport short hair, Pixie like girls.

 

 

 

 

She looked at the mirror and placed the Bob cut wig. It was black just like Alex’s hair color. Yukwon also took the time to look at himself in the mirror. He admired his features but not like Jaehyo would. After fixing his own image, he returned back to Alex’s reflection and checked if everything is perfect.

 

 

 

 

Yukwon: A guy who wouldn’t notice her is SIMPLY BLIND!

 

 

 

With that, Ales darted out. The day started and she spent time strolling around the streets of Seoul watching different streets dances and contests as she kills time while waiting for the night to come.

 

 


 

Yukwon came out this time OuO

That’s cause he’s nice ^^

*winks and eats a lollipop*

 

Anyways, I hope that Alex’s “own” personality is becoming clearer to you people? xD

Please don’t be a silent reader and comment.

I’m waiting for your comments, it makes my day.

Good or Bad, I’m willing to read and respond to it.

*pinky swear*

 

 

Yukwon: I feel so cool~ cool~

            *dances to Sistar’s So Cool*

 

Author: How does it feel to come out?

            Well, you all came out today though?

            Some came out through thoughts.

            Soon you’ll all have your turn.

 

Jaehyo: I was meant for this chapter!

            Wae not me!!! T.T *sobs*

 

 

Yukwon: I feel so cool~ cool~

            But someone ignored me though T_T

            *kitty eyes*

 

Minhyuk: She ignored me too!

 

ChaeWon1stShipper 
*screams* OH MY GOD MY DIALOG IS IN THERE. xD
whoa jinjja. this fic never disappoint me even though there are just 2 chapters :D

 

 

Author: Thank you ^^

            There’ll be a lot more to follow ..

            I hope T_T

            It’s fun to interact with Block B right?

            They nag a lot though -_-

 

Zico:     When did I nag you?

            *glares*

 

Author:  And I was about to say nice things about you too.

            *sighs*

 

Zico:     *puppy eyes*

 

Author:  *sighs*

            Zico is very caring!

            *whispers*

            He’s quite arrogant though OnO

            *chuckles*

 

Zico:     YESH~~ *smirks and confidently smiles*

            I’m not! I’m just proud and confident about my skills!

            BTW, ChaeWon1stShipper,

            Who is your bias in Block B? *^*

 

Yukwon: It broke my heart when ChaeWon1stShipper ignored me

            *sobs*

 

Minhyuk: I even did a y wave for her.

            *face palms and shakes head*

 

galuh17  
I'll wait for the next chapter..

 

 

Author:  *bows*

            Thank you for waiting, I hope you liked this chapter.

             

Kyung:  I wanna know who’s galuh17 ‘s bias is!!

            *jumps around galuh17 up and down*

            Please tell me who your bias is?

            *puppy eyes*