Chapter 06:

BLOCK B DISORDER

 

With her elbow on the table and her chin resting comfortably on her palm, Alex watched the rowdy crowd who were enjoying the crazy wild beats thrown on the dance floor. Intoxicating of people’s mixed sweat with the alcohol swirling inside the club added in the intense atmosphere that Yukwon is enjoying. He knew that if it was his “SOLE” body, he would have joined in the fun and probably banged intoxicated girls somewhere already.

 

 

 

 

What if Alex continued to be clueless on our existence?

 

 

 

 

What if she hates us all?

 

 

 

 

Will we ever be united?

 

 

 

 

Will she be free from her troubled past?

 

 

 

 

Questions floated on Yukwon’s minds as Alex remained seated on her seat. She just watched the people who were enjoying the company of each other, strangers or not, they were grinding on each others body. Gradually the music turned into a slow, instrumental one. The DJ stopped the music as soon as the people calmed down and cleared the dance floor.

 

 

 

 

            “We have an open mic tonight! Whoever wants to show us their talent can come up to the stage now.” DJ Doojoon said and looked around waiting for any participants for the event.

 

 

 

 

*inside Alex’s mind*

 

Taeil: Yukwon, are you alright?

 

Yukwon: *No response and continues to stare blankly on the air*

 

Taeil: Yukwon! *calls his dongsaeng repeatedly and eventually shakes him back to reality*

 

Yukwon: Oh hyung! Mianhe.

           

            *bows to Taeil*

 

Taeil: Sorry. But I want to come out tonight too.

 

            *pauses*

 

            May I?

 

Yukwon: Oh yes. You can come out hyung.

 

 

 

 

Alex out and Taeil realized that Yukwon drank a lot. There were already three bottles of empty beer beside him and an almost empty one on his hand.

 

 

 

 

Taeil: No more drinking everyone!

 

Rest of BLOCK B: Nae hyung.

 

 

 

 

            “Anyone who wants to sing or rap for us can come up to the stage.” Doojoon repeated and continued looking around.

 

 

 

 

            “How about you go up there?” Kikwang encouraged Alex.

 

 

 

 

            “Releasing some of your loneliness will help. People here will all listen to your story especially Me.” he added and pouted his lips as he pointed her to the DJ.

 

 

 

 

            “What if I mess up?” Alex asked and finished the remaining contents of her beer bottle before placing it on the table.

 

 

 

 

            “They’ll all just think your drunk. You’re in a club after all so don’t worry.” Kikwang replied then winked before he smiled to the man who came to Alex to the stage.

 

 

 

            “Hi my name is Hyunseung and I’ll be bringing you to the stage.” Hyunseung said with a small smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

            “But I don’t rap or sing much.” Alex replied timidly as she fidgets in her seat.

 

 

 

           

            “Just a little is enough.” Hyunseung replied and gently pulled Alex from her chair before pulling her to the direction of the stage.

 

 

 

 

Hyunseung helped Alex as she made her way to the stage. People started howling and clapping as the first challenger for the DJ’s challenge came. He brought her to the middle of the stage and gave her a microphone before he headed down leaving her alone to own the stage.

 

 

 

 

With a smirk on his face, Doojoon approached the timid girl who was slightly shaking. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and shook her slightly trying to calm her. Alex looked at him and just bowed.

 

 

 

           

            “What’s your name miss?” Doojoon asked her and released her.

 

 

 

 

            “My-my name?” Alex asked and looked around. She saw that majority of the crowd was intently looking at her.

 

 

 

           

            “No the person behind you.” Doojoon retorted making Alex look around only to find no one was there. The crowd laughed and her cheeks became flushed. Doojoon just chuckled at how cute her reaction was.

 

 

 

           

            “Sorry.” Alex shyly replied. She continued looking around only to see a girl who caught her attention thanks to her head band.

 

 

 

            “No need to apologize, just tell us what you want to be called.” Doojoon replied in a more respectful way seeing that the girl beside him is shy.

 

 

 

           

            “Mickey mouse. No! I mean, Minji or Minzy. Yeah. Call me Minzy. My name is Minzy.” Alex said stuttering and she slightly chuckled as she covered half of her face with her palm.

 

 

 

 

            “You must be really drunk girl. You don’t even know your name or nick name anymore Minzy.” Doojoon said earning another round of laughter from the people watching them.

 

 

 

 

            “I guess.” Alex retorted as she lightly rubbed the back of her head with a cherry pink cheeks.

 

 

 

 

            “Are you dating anyone? You’re cute. I’d like to get to know you better.” Doojoon said and laughed. He saw someone glaring at him from the side but decided to ignore it anyways.

 

 

 

 

            “No, I’m y, free and single.” She stated and looked at him with a small smile plastered across her face.

 

 

 

           

            “That’s great to hear then. Look at lot of males in our club tonight is happy. Anyways Minzy, what will you do for us tonight?” Doojoon asked.

 

 

 

           

            “I’ll sing I guess. I will sing Lee Ha Yi’s version of As time goes by which is originally by Tasha or Yoon Mi Rae.” Alex replied and bowed to Doojoon and the crowd who cheered.

 

 

 

 

            “Lee Hayi’s As time goes by then. Everyone let’s give it up to our friend Minzy here.” Doojoon said as he departed from the stage and went back to the booth. Yoseob was already there looking for the song and was busy with the lights.

 

 

 

 

Alex bowed to the crowd below her who clapped their hands for the girl who was in front of them. She took a deep breathe to calm herself. The lights slowly dimmed as the music gradually entered the floor as well. Alex grabbed the microphone with her two hands as her face turned paler and paler by the minute. Kikwang locked his eyes on her direction curious as to how his new friend will perform.

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bue7WycB7UA

A/N: Please click link ^^ thanks.

            Lee Hayi’s version is different from Tasha’s cause hers has a rap on it written by Papa T.O.P. LOL. Haha ^^ To be honest I liked her version more cause I think that her voice suited the song more. It is like an acoustic like version. Tasha’s version is amazing too *^* she’s a veteran but I guess, I love her rapping more. By the way, the song has a official Korean and English versions. ^^ the lyrics I’ll be posting is the English version of the song since I can’t find Hayi’s lyrics.

 

P.S.: I tweeted to Drunken Tiger’s (Tasha’s husband) twitter before and replied to me. We had a decent conversation on twitter! Too bad he had deleted it already before I even had the chance to screen cap it T__T it was like 2 years ago, before I entered college. I was kinda asking him for his opinion on something related to it.

 

One thing that I remembered is that he said that he was always whenever he makes a choice but even though he is like that, still he makes choices that he knows will make him happy or more satisfied with himself, something like that. He’s a nice guy. *thumbs up*

 

 

 

 

Alex started singing and crowd got surprised at how big her voice was. It was husky and sweet at the same time. Alex sang her heart out and soon the girls started sobbing as she sang.

 

 

As time goes by

Verse1.
Not a day goes by that I don`t need you in my life
Was it something that I did, tell me why.
And I can`t get pass the pain to your our love is just a memory Gradually,
you slip away. And all I can say it stay

(Bridge)

Can somebody please, stop this hurt inside
Although, your love for me has changed (ohh)
After all the pain you`ve cost that I still can`t get you outta my mind
No matter what you say I can`t let go

Chorus
As time goes by, will our memories fade
tell me how can you go on after all that we`ve been thru (ohhh)
I don`t wanna go on without you in my life
because in my heart I still believe that you will come back to me

I`m begging you please, stop this hurt inside
although your love for me has changed
After all the pain you`ve cost thatI still can`t get you outta my mind
No matter what you say I can`t let go

Chorus Repeat

Do I ever cross your mind Did you even stop to cry?
In ma heart you`ll always stay, don`t let us slip away
Tho` I`ve tried I can`t let go you`re still the one for me
We can work it out in your love I still believe You are the one

As time goes by won`t let our memories fade
tell me how can you move on after all that we`ve been thru (ohh)
I won`t let you go on without me in your life
because in my heart we`re meant to be in love As Time Goes By

 

 

 

 

            “Wow she has a gorgeous voice.” Junhyung said and took a sip on his drink as he sat on a vacant seat in front of Kikwang.

 

 

 

 

           

            “I agree. She has an honest and straight forward kind of singing. I like it.” Kikwang agreed and took a sip on his drink as well.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Her rapping voice is amazing as well. I met her again.” Junhyung said mumbling on his last sentence.

 

 

 

 

 

            “What?” Kikwang asked and watched as Alex finished her performance.

 

 

 

 

 

The two men clapped their hands along with the crowd as they watched Alex finished the song. She bowed to the crowd and noticed that there were girls who were holding tissues on their hands while the others were being hugged by their boyfriends already.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeil: I wish Alex would have someone like that too, someone to hug her, to kiss her, to love her and someone to protect her.

  

 

 

 

            “She’s amazing but your vocals are better hyung.” Mino said as he tapped the shoulders of his hyungs.

 

 

 

 

Hanhae and Jaemin looked at him with smiles on their faces. Hanhae just hit the back of his dongsaeng’s head.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Have you seen her somewhere? I think I’ve seen her. I just can’t pin point when and where.”  Hanhae asked Mino who just glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Don’t be too mean on our baby.” Kiggen said with an evil laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

            “I’m not your child. I’m Jiho and Kyung hyung’s child.” Mino stated and stuck his tongue out on his hyungs who were already laughing before turning to his uncle Hanhae.

 

 

 

 

 

            “If I’ve seen her somewhere before then I should be ing her right now. She’s too hot to be ignored.” Mino retorted and rolled his eyes on Hanhae.

 

 

 

 

           

            “ you.” Hanhae retorted and pushed his dongsaeng before they made their way on the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Thank you Minzy. Look the girls really felt your emotions for tonight and looks like a lot of men are enjoying themselves right now.” Doojoon said with a grin on his face as he looked at the guys who were hugging the girls beside them.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Looks like my favorite group Phantom is in the house everyone.” Doojoon said and started howling. The crowd looked up and slowly became rowdy again.

 

 

 

 

 

            “What can you guys say about her performance?” Doojoon asked the three men across Alex. Alex looked away trying to avoid Hanhae’s glances at her.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeil: Hanhae don’t recognize her! DON’T! DON’T! DON’T YOU DARE!!!!

 

 

 

 

            “Her voice is cold just like the pouring rain outside. She was amazing.” Sanchez said making the girls squeal when he turned and looked at them as well.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Looked like our dongsaeng liked her. look he doesn’t seem to be in his proper mind.” Kiggen said and nudged Hanhae’s stomach when he saw him looking at her for more than three minutes already.

 

 

 

 

           

            “Oh yeah~. I’m sorry. What?” Hanhae asked and scratched the back of his head clueless, making the crowd laughs.

 

 

 

           

            “I’m asking you about what you think of her performance.” Doojoon repeated and they all looked at Alex who was already face palming revealing on her eyes trying to hide blushing face.

 

 

 

 

 

            “She is an amazing singer and I hope to hear her rap more.” Hanhae said and bowed to her. The girls squealed in jealousy.

 

 

 

 

 

            “Can you please give her a hug?” Doojoon said and laughed making the crowd cheer as well.

 

 

 

 

 

            “What? Why?” Hanhae asked laughing. Alex was just quiet and she wanted to run away from them already.

 

 

 

 

            “Well she’s single and you obviously look like you have a crush on her.” Doojoon teased and laughed evilly.

 

 

 

 

            “ you.” Hanhae said.

 

 

 

 

            “Same to you.” Doojoon retorted still with a grin on his face.

 

 

 

 

            Sanchez just pushed Hanhae to her direction and he approached the embarrass girl. Hanhae just playfully punched Doojoon’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

            “Is it okay if our Hanhae hugs you?” Kiggen asked her with a friendly smile on his face. They kept their distance from her not wanting to make her feel any more awkward.

 

 

 

 

            “This is the first time we’ve seen him be like this in front of a girl so please agree.” Sanchez said with a puppy face.

 

 

 

            Alex just sighed then nodded, just to get things over and done with. Doojoon and Mino who also came up helped him bring Hanhae towards her direction.

 

 

 

 

            “Damn! I want some lovin’ too. I mean huggin’ too.” Mino claimed.

 

 

 

 

            “Shut up!” Doojoon said and made Hanhae face Alex.

 

 

 

 

            “Sorry.” Hanhae said and bowed apologetically to her blushing.

 

 

 

 

            “It’s okay. You can hug me, once.” Alex said and looked away.

 

 

 

 

Hanhae lifted his arms and pulled her into a hug. Alex just buried her face on his shoulders and Hanhae eventually tightened the hug, more than he planned to.  Doojoon came and separated them. There are girls who reacted in jealousy.

 

 

 

 

 

            “That’s enough for tonight lover boy. Just exchange numbers back stage and each other after.” Doojoon said and laughed earning him a whack on the head from Hanhae.

 

 

 

 

 

            “For being nice to our Hanhae, we’ll sing two songs for you tonight.” Sanchez said and Kiggen nodded both having smiles for her. Alex bowed to them and the crowd clapped their hands again and Hyunseung came to help her go down.

 

 

 

Phantom sang two songs just for her, Hanhae found it hard to concentrate whenever he would look at her direction. They sang “Hole in your face” and their “19 Song” for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlNEzJOdEYU -19 song ^^

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq9s2O5DkKU&feature=relmfu -hole in your face ^^


Hello ^^

For those who doesn’t know who Hanhae and Mino are, they are part of the ORIGINAL BLOCK B LINE UP.

 

The original members were supposed to be:

  • Hanhae
  • Mino
  • Zico
  • Kyung
  • Yukwon

 

The two left for personal reasons T.T

 

Mino is TAGOON in B.O.M. in Absalute Music I think,

While Hanhae is Brandnew Music with the project group, PHANTOM.

 

B.O.M. and PHANTOM are two awesome groups!!

B.O.M. is a ballad group T.T

PHANTOM is a hiphop group but they have amazing vocals compared to some popular idol groups today.

 

I hope you’ll give them love and support too ^__^

Mino and Hanhae are derps like Block B too.

 

Hanhae like dissing B-Bomb for fun ^^

Mino is close with Jihoon ^^

 

 

Anyways ^^ EVOL’S TEASER IS OUT!

OMG, Park Kyung wrote that song <3 *^*

I think Jihoon is the male voice on the teaser as well ^*^

 

I'm still sad that Dasom is with TAHIT now though T.T

 

Can’t wait for my BB’s come back~~ <3

 

Kyung is looking more and more mature or MORE LIKE AN IDOL

AS THE DAYS GOES BY.. lolololol.

I like his black hair better though,

Just like in Tell Them days,

He looked younger then ...

 

Sorry for not replying to you comments T.T

I’m in a hurry these days T.T

I’ll try to reply to them soon ^__^