Chapter 05

BLOCK B DISORDER

 

 

“I bring the out, I bring the out~~

dodoong~~ I brought the out~~”

 

 

 

 

 

“As soon as I stepped on the scene

I knew that he was watching me~ watching me~”

“May cap almost fell down but he caught it oh stupid me~ stupid me~”

“Identity’s a mystery, My Multiple personality~”

“But I’m Alex from the start ...”

“Block B is inside of me, all captured inside of me”

“I’m doing this with my heart~~~”

 

 

 

 

Alex sang while sipping happily on her chocolate frap inside the vicinity of a coffee shop while enjoying a plate of Honey bread, Alex grinned as she ate cause she realized that her cranky mood is due to her hunger.

 

 

 

 

Yukwon: I must hit the club after this~ OuO

 

Zico: Dance time! I wanna dance too.

 

Yukwon: ANI! You’ll just shuffle and do embarrassing things that we all know Alex won’t be happy about.

 

Kyung: I wanna dance too!

 

Minhyuk: Me too!

 

 

 

 

Alex looked around the shop and Yukwon knew that if Alex would see the art works, doodles and other cute designs that were plastered on the wall and all of the cafe’s surroundings she would be so happy. He would like to bring her here someday.

 

 

 

 

Yukwon: Wait!

 

Taeil: What?

 

Yukwon: The reason why Alex liked Junhyung~~

 

Jihoon: Why does noona likes Junhyung hyung?

 

Jaehyo: Cause he is not hep hap?

 

Yukwon: CRAP~

            My baby girl’s heart will be broken once she finds out.

 

Kyung: She’s my girl! Back off!

 

Zico: She just needs to find out about it.

 

Jihoon: How can you all say that when we’re all hep hap here?

 

Kyung: Jaehyo’s hyung is not hep hap.

 

Jaehyo: Kyung too! He’s a cucumber!

 

Minhyuk: SHUT UP YOU TWO OR I’LL TIE YOU TOGETHER LIKE PRETZELS!

 

 

 

Yukwon finished his food and dashed off to a club called “Note 21”. The crowd we’re already on the floor grinding with each other’s body. Alex sat down near the bartender’s place and looked around. With a pitiful face, she sighed.

 

 

 

 

Yukwon: I can’t drink!

            Once I’m drunk who knows what will happen to Alex?

 

Kyung: She might bang every kitty she sees.

 

Jihoon: I’ll replace you then hyung!

 

Taeil: You’re a minor! Don’t even dream about it!

 

 

A/N: In their omniscience, they’re stuck in their own ages since each individual is a one of their own.

So example, Kyung is 20, Zico is 20 and Jihoon is still 18 when they come out. Their maturity level though depends on yours truly. ^^

 

 

 

 

            “Is there anything you would like to drink miss?” the bartender asked her.

 

 

 

 

            “Just give mix me something cocktail.” Alex boringly responded and the bartender just nodded with a sly grin on his face. Alex pouted at him with a deadly glare on her eyes.

 

 

 

 

            “Since you’re cute, I won’t make it too strong. I’m Kikwang by the way. I hope you enjoy your drink.” The bartender said and smiled at her before handing her the drink.

 

 

 

 

Alex looked at it and got amazed by its color shades. Yukwon knew that Alex’s favorite color is blue and the shade of her drink is of the same color. She was about to take a photo of it but he knew that if she’ll see this afterwards the effect might not be good so she just kept her phone back to where it was.

 

 

 

 

            “Thank you.” Alex said before taking a sip from it.

 

 

 

 

Yukwon: It’s been a while since I last drank something like this.

            Too bad this was a ladies drink.

 

Kyung: YAH! I wanna drink too.

 

Yukwon: Line up then and you’ll all take a sip okay!

 

Zico: Yay~

 

*inside Alex’s mind, Yukwon sat on a thrown with his legs crossed as he watched the others that were almost killing each other for a chance to drink the beverage*

 

Kyung: I’m the first one to drink!

 

 

 

 

Alex out and suddenly a wide toothy grin appeared on her face. She turned to look at the bartender and gave him a sweet little wink with a deadly greasy smile before taking a sip on her drink.

 

 

 

 

            “That was good!” Alex exclaimed and grinned like a child on the bartender. Kikwang couldn’t help but blush at her actions towards him.

 

 

 

            “Are you the letter “U” in the alphabet?” Alex asked the bartender.

 

 

 

 

            “Why?”

 

 

 

 

            “Cause U and ME, we belong together~” Alex replied making Kikwang blush and chuckle at the same time.

 

 

 

Minhyuk: My turn! >^<

 

 

 

 

Alex out again then with a poker face, she turned and lifted her cocktail glass. She eyed it carefully from top to bottom. It was as if she was trying to memorize the glass’ shape and color. Kikwang watched her animatedly before she noticed that he was staring.

 

 

 

 

            “Can’t a poor girl enjoy here drink in peace?” she asked him grumpily before taking a sip on the remaining contents of her glass. Taken aback with her sudden mood swing, Kikwang just bowed and continued wiping the glass in his hand.

 

 

 

 

Zico: I want a sip too! *^*

 

 

 

 

Alex out and tilted her head down but then with almighty confidence and she lifted it up and took a one big sip from it.

 

 

           

 

            “AHHH~ MASSSHHTAA~ What do you call this mister?” Alex asked the startled bartender.

 

 

 

 

            “Thousand Island cocktail~” Kikwang retorted and started scratching the back of his head.

 

 

 

 

            “This is seriously amazing! Believe me when I say it is cause I am the best! Yeah~” Alex retorted and even gave him a brotherly hip hop hand gesture with a brotherly hug.

 

 

 

 

            “Ok-kay?! >_<” Kikwang just retorted and returned back to his other costumers.

 

 

 

 

Jaehyo: My turn! My turn!

 

 

 

 

Alex out again but this time, an arrogant smirk and pouty lips came out when she revived herself this time. She started checking her reflection on the glass that was in front of her. Kikwang noticed her and curiously watched what she was doing. Alex noticed him staring so she turned to him with a confident smile.

 

 

 

 

            “Take a picture, it will last longer.” Alex stated making Kikwang chuckle at her funny shifts in personality. She must be drunk already he thought.

 

 

 

 

            “But i’d rather keep your picture in my heart.” He retorted with a greasy voice.

 

 

 

 

Jaehyo: He reminds me of someone ... someone I dislike =.=”

 

 

 

 

            “Do you have a mirror?” Alex asked Kikwang but he shook his head. Her eyes lit up when she noticed something behind him. With a friendly smile, he pointed on the thing behind him.

 

 

 

 

            “May i borrow that for a sec?” She asked him and pointed on some thing behind Kikwang.

 

 

 

 

            “That? Oh-yeah sure.” Kikwang said and handed it to her.

 

 

 

 

            “This is so sparkly and pretty. I can totally see the second prettiest face on the entire world! Cause Jaehyo is the best!” Alex said as she looked and admired her reflection using a metal pitcher.

 

 

 

 

            “The mankind is so lucky to have a rare beauty like mine.” Alex murmured making Kikwang laughed out loud. She glared at him so he just looked away. People around her started looking at her but she just turned to them and glared at them as well.

 

 

 

 

            “You’re all just jealous cause I’m 12345678998765x times better looking than all of you combined!” she said and took a sip on her glass before blacking out again.

 

 

 

 

Jihoon: Taeil hyung should drink too! *sobs*

 

 

 

 

Alex returned with a poker face plastered across her face. she eyed her drink and finished it all since all that’s left was a single sip from it.

 

 

 

            “That drink was nice and thanks for the pitcher. Please ignore me.” Alex said calmly and bashfully as she handed Kikwang the pitcher that was on her other hand. she bowed at him and Kikwang held his laughter to himself.

 

 

 

Taeil: I think Jihoon can come out too.

 

 

 

With another black out, it was Jihoon who came out this time. Alex started to fidget as she looked around and watched Kikwang attending to his other costumers. He saw her looking scared and noticed that her glass is already empty so he turned his attention on her.

 

 

 

 

            “Ahjussi, I want a glass of cola please!” Alex whispered shyly on Kikwang.

 

 

 

            “Ahjussi? LOL. Yeah sure.” Kikwang said before giving her a glass of coke with a small paper umbrella on it.

 

 

 

 

            “Thanks mister. ^_^” Alex retorted before she started happily sipping on her drink.

 

 

Kyung: Looks like our maknae had the most “Alcoholic” drink for tonight.

 

Zico: LOL. I agree.

 

Taeil: He drank a whole glass ^^

 

 

 

 

After that Yukwon again regained the omniscience before he went on the dance floor and joined the sea of people.