Beautiful Hangover

BLOCK B DISORDER

 

A/N:

 

Just a reminder ^_^

Each BLOCK  B  member and Alex herself is represented by a color. If you see a particular color in a speech or conversation it means that the person who is speaking is represented by that color.

 

Alex-Pink-Withdrawn, fears people and socializing

Zico-Red-Grumpy, Angry, Proud

 

Kyung-Green-????

Yukwon-Light Blue-Party animal, Mature

Jaehyo-Violet-Vain,

Taeil-Gray-Mother like, mature, shy,

Jihoon-Orange-????

Minhyuk-Purple-????

 

The question marks means that they haven't shown their attitude yet or the personality they represent.

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

With a throbbing forehead, Alex subtly tried to move her body away from her bed. She continued rubbing her forehead, trying to massage the pain away but to her dismay it didn't work. Her heavy body remained glued to her bed and she kept rolling on her bed. The bright light from her window, forced her to lift the heavy lids of her eyes and look at the clock.

 

 

 

 

It's 11:00 am already.

 

 

 

 

Did I out again? The portrait I'm making, where is it? It's gone?! Scribbles of different men replaced it instead. My mouth, my mouth it tastes so bitter. What did I do last night? What happened? Alex's mind became more painful as she forced herself to remember everything that happened the previous night. Just like her all of her other ''black outs'', she always fail to remember anything about it.

 

 

 

 

She rolled her to her side table and saw a blue sticky note to it with a message which says, Drink this and it will subtly remove the pain in your head. Suspicious to the identity of the person who left her that message, Alex decided that it would be best for her not to drink it. She doesn't know whether the pill was drugs or not. But the eager throbbing pain her headache is giving her is telling her otherwise. So she took the pill and gulped it down.

 

 

 

 

"I'll be late for school. We'll, I'm already absent for my Basic Psychiatry class and my Psych Testing class is almost over too. I hate this life." Alex whined as the medicine slowly took its effect on her.

 

 

 

 

Her eyes remained shut and she eventually fells asleep in her thought. She didn't know that another personality has taken over her consciousness. The person who owned the omniscience of her body stood up and took over her completely.

 

 

 

 

"I must clean her place. It's messy again already. But her hangover is extremely painful. How will she manage to go to school later?" Taeil asked as Alex rubbed her forehead still affected by the amount of alcohol she drunk last night.

 

 

 

 

Taeil thought that a seaweed soup would help Alex get over her hangover so Alex cooked herself a bowl of seaweed soup while she cleaned her room. In no time, everything was cleaned, the order was back to its proper places and she even managed to fix herself a bath. Another black out happened and Alex woke up from her bed smelling the good aroma of the cooked soup from her kitchen.

 

 

 

 

"What's that?" Alex asked as she sniffed and followed the sweet aroma that came from her kitchen. She lifted the covered pot and saw the meal that Taeil prepared for her.

 

 

 

 

Her grumbling stomach made her automatically grab a bowl and a spoon. Her hunger surprise her, since she finished three bowls of the soup and even cleaned the pot clean. She made her way to the bathroom but got surprised when she saw a pail of mildly warm water waiting for her. She took a bath and wore a simple hoodie jacket dress with a rillakuma print on it with high tops before going to school.

 

 

 

 

There was a sea of college girls squealing while madly blushing as they ran towards Alex's way. She got dizzy and decided that it would be best for her to avoid her so she turned around and walked the other way. Her curiousity got the better of her and it made her turn around.

 

 

 

It's him! No wonder they were squealing. I must avoid him! I must avoid! Run! Hide! He can't see me. He must not see or notice me!

 

 

 

 

She was walking around the school grounds while reading on her Synopsis of Psychiatry book when she bumped into someone. She dropped the 2 1/2 kilos book on the foot of the person she bumped into. She immediately bowed down making her spectacles fall to the ground as well.

 

 

 

 

A grunt of pain was replaced with a sea of awkward chuckled when Alex bumped her head into the man's private area. She didn't notice since it was her hair's bun which slightly poked the man she bumped into.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry! It's my fault! I'm sorry please forgive me." Alex chanted repeatedly as she folded her legs grabbed her book blindly. The man handed her thick black spectacles which caused her to touch his hand as well. He helped her wear her glasses on and to her shock, he was also seating in front of her with only a foot of distance in between them.

 

 

 

 

"Sunbae!" Alex squealed as she stumbled from her position causing her to land on her .    

 

 

 

 

"I told you to call me oppa." The guy retorted as he tried his best to suppress his laughter and just smile on the embarrassed girl in front of him. He reached out his hand for her, while he used the other to pick up her heavy book.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you sunbae. I'm sorry again." Alex said with her head down. She hid her bright red face under her hoodie.

 

 

 

 

"Just call me Junhyung oppa and I won't get mad at you anymore." Junhyung replied and fixed his shades with a grin plastered on his face. Girls where looking at them so he removed the cloth that covered Alex's face and dusted off her book before he reached it out in front of her.

 

 

 

"Thank you sunbae!" Alex replied to avoid his gaze and reached for the book but Junhyung sneakily lifted his arms up in the air. It showed the veins in his toned muscles as he waved the book in the air making Alex jump up and reach for her book. It was then Alex realized that he was wearing a white V-neck shirt with a gray thin cardigan jacket paired with black skinny jean and black high tops. He looked simple yet y as he sported his black back pack.

 

 

 

 

"You have to treat me to lunch since you dropped your heavy book on my poor foot." Junhyung said with his puppy face.

 

 

 

 

"But I ate already* Alex stuttered.

 

 

 

Junhyung walked around with a triumphant smile plastered on his face as Alex trailed behind him with her head down. His one hand was promptly placed on his waist while the other held Alex's book hostaged. People were looking at the two of them but Junhyung ignored them and just occasionally smiled at the person who would greet him. Alex received the daggers that girls shot her in jealousy. The two of them kept walking around the street of the food district until Junhyung finally found the place where he wanted to eat in.

 

 

 

 

"We're here. You must pay for our lunch!" Junhyung happily said as he opened the door for her, leading her inside the shop.

 

 

 

 

Her body froze when she felt him place his hands on her shoulders. He pushed her gently to an empty seat where pulled out a chair for her as the blood flow continued to redden her face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahjumma! Pork BBQ for two please! Bring out your freshest lettuce okay?" Junhyung ordered.

 

 

 

 

"Oh you're here again. You really love eating here huh? You're with a cute girl this time. Because of that I'll give you more side dishes for today!" The ahjumma who took their order replied with a happy grin before she tapped Alex's shoulders and left the two of them alone.

 

 

 

 

"Their grilled meat is awesome! You'll love the food here. I can assure you that." Junhyung said as he smiled at her and handed her the metal chopsticks and spoon that he wiped for her before doing it with his own.

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Thank you sun-sunbae." Alex stuttered with her head down.

 

 

 

 

"Relax. I won't each much today. Just a single serving will do." Junhyung replied and winked at her before chuckling. He noticed her red face, so he cupped her cheeks and made her face him.

 

 

 

 

Zico: Someone should comeout now! Look! She might faint already.

 

Kyung: But she should enjoy her date.

 

Taeil: Kyung's right. We should let her have her time with him. Let's observe her first.

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Junhyung asked as he rubbed her tinted temples. Her eyes were already on the edge of crying. She was shaking in fear. Her hand accidentally tapped the glass making it roll and fall on the ground. 

 

 

 

 

With that, Alex experienced another black out. Another personality took over her, as the glass crashed on the ground. She immediately scooted over and went to pick up the broken glass on the floor. She was shaking and Junhyung saw her with so much fear as she tried to pick the pieces of broken glasses up.

 

 

 

 

"How much is this? I'll pay for this. I'm sorry. I'll pay for this. Please forgive me. It's my fault. I'm sorry." Alex said in a childish voice wrapped around with laces of fear all over it as she picked up the broken pieces of glass from the floor. Junhyung scooted in front of her and stopped her from doing it.

 

 

 

 

"Stop it! You'll hurt yourself. Calm down. It's okay." Junhyung assured but he got scared as well when he felt her shaking from too much fear as well.

 

 

 

 

"Let me go! No I won't tell. Let me go! Don't hurt me! Let me go. Let me out." Alex cried out Junhyung just looked at him with a worried face as he removed the glasses on her hand which caused her to have wound which started to bleed already.

 

 

 

 

"I won't hurt you. Calm down Alex. I'm not angry. It's okay." Junhyung said as he picked up the pieces of glass from her hand. He got a small cut from it but he didn't show her any signs of pain as he firmly held her palm where some of the glass pieces were.

 

 

 

 

Alex got dizzy and fainted for a few minutes. Her forehead dropped on Junhyung's shoulder. He immediately pulled her into a hug. A few seconds later, she woke up and saw him looking at her with a worried face.

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay now?" Junhyung asked. Alex is now seated beside him with her hands bandaged. She lifted her head from his wide shoulder as she groggily shooked her head.

 

 

 

 

"I'm alright now. I'm sorry about what happened earlier." Alex retorted coldly as she immediately kept her distance from him. She sat across back to where her original seat was.

 

 

 

 

"Are you scared of breaking things? Glasses in particular?" Junhyung asked as he munched on the grilled pork he cooked while Alex was asleep on his shoulders.

 

 

 

 

"A little, I guess. My father didn't like it when I accidentally broke a glassware which was from my mother's collection." Alex coldly retorted earning a nod of response from Junhyung who didn't dare ask anymore question.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for forcing you to come out and eat with me here." Junhyung shyly whispered to her. Asking for someone's apology is something that he doesn't usually do but after what he witnessed earlier he felt the need to do it.

 

 

 

 

"It's alright. Ouch---" Alex replied but trailed off when she winced in pain as she tried to use the chop sticks. Both her hands were injured and Junhyung just realized that she won't be able to function well with her hand like that.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. Here. Eat this." Junhyung said as he lifted his hand and used his own chopstick to feed Alex.

 

 

 

 

 

Block B, inside Alex's mind was already partying in glee with the exception of Minhyuk who was in control of Alex's omniscience.

 

 

Minhyuk: You guys are nuts! -_- *sighs*

 

 

 

 

"It's alright. I can eat on my own." Alex said and waved his hand off. But she saw that he has a few band-aids on his hand as well. She looked up to him and he just looked away surprised by the sudden attention his face received from her. He knew that she never dares looking him straight in the face so this new action from her surprised him and made him lightly blushed. He looked away before he responded to her.

 

 

 

 

 

"No. I insist. It's my fault you're injured anyways." Junhyung insisted as he pushed the food on closer than before.

 

 

 

 

 

Minhyuk knew that this person in front of Alex is a stubborn child so he just allowed to give in and allowed Junhyung to spoonfeed Alex. The meal was awkwardly quiet. With the fear of earning another scared reaction from Alex, he just gave her a bottled water to drink from.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for taking care of me." Alex stated not letting her guard down in front of him and finished her meal. They had a rather silent meal since neither of them talked in the process.

 

 

 

 

"You're welcome." Junhyung said with a small smile on curved on his lips as he tucked the strands of her hair which covered her face.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you bring me here?" Alex asked Junhyung who was busy wrapping up a bolgogi for her. Her elbows rested on the table as her chin sat on the back of her folded knuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Because I want to get to know you better. You're different from other girls I've met." Junhyung retorted willingly and attempted to spoon fed with a lettuce wrap.

 

 

 

 

 

"But I'm full already. What do you mean with I'm different?" Alex said grumpily and rolled her eyes on him.

 

 

 

 

"Eat it. What I meant was, you don't act like other girls. Other girls would call me ''Oppa'' even if we're not close while others drool just at the sight of me. Your different from them, you don't squeal at the sight of me but you act really shy. Sometimes I think you are avoiding me. But I find that really cute so don't worry." Junhyung retorted and looked up waiting for her reaction.

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Okay." Alex just said with a poker face and ate the wrap he made her.

 

 

 

"I just get ''Oh Okay'' for that? If it we're other girls I'm sure they flipped tables already in happiness." Junhyung replied and finished his meal. He was observing her reaction by looking at her face from below, from the sides and in any other way just to see much more reaction from her.

 

 

 

 

"So does this means that you used that line on other girls already?" Alex asked liked a police officer before she poked the pout that formed on Junhyung's lips and rolled her eyes on him with one of her eyebrows raised making Junhyung laugh and bite on her index lightly finger.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're really smart. But sadly, you're the first person I've ever used that line on. I'm may be a playboy but I don't chase on girls, its them who follow me around." Junhyung defended himself and freed her index finger from her bite.

 

 

 

"The meal is over. Let's go or we'll be late for MPP." Alex said as she picked up her purse from her back pack and went to the counter to pay for their meal.

 

 

 

To her surprise, Junhyung was carrying her bag already. He had a childish grin plastered on his face but he received nothing but a cold response from her.

 

 

 

 

"Bye ahjumma!" Junhyung replied and pulled Alex out.

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" alex asked showing him no interest but getting her book back.

 

 

 

 

"A meal is not a meal without ice cream you know?" Junhyung said and pulled her wrist to a near by ice cream bar.

 

 

 

 

“It’s my treat here since you’ll be dating for the whole of Management Principles of Psych class.” Junhyung stated as he happily his ice cream.
 

 

 

 

Alex almost dropped hers but her grip and Minhyuk’s alertness rescued her. she just stomped in front of him and poked his nose with her index finger that she poked on his ice cream.

 

 

 

 

“You can’t write with that hand. Duh? We’ll be seatmates and I’ll jot down notes for you.” Junhyung smirked and tried to the ice cream off his nose. He knows that their professor sends them the lecture through a power point presentation though.

 

 

 

He was unsuccessful with that though. He walked around the campus, with the dab of ice cream on the tip of his nose and the Alex’s hands on the other. Girls shot daggers on Alex’s back but she didn’t care. Girls envied her as another popular boy in the campus was around her. he even carried her bag and locked his arms with her.