Chapter 01: The "WAKING SELF" ... I AM ALEX!!!!!

BLOCK B DISORDER

 

A/N:

The colored text means that they are the lines of the characters.

The colored and italic text means that they are the thoughts of the characters in their minds.

The italic and bold texts mean that they are important. They are usually times and dates.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once upon a time, scratch that! This is not a fairy tale. This is a Block B fan fiction. Anyways, there was a girl named Alex Park. She lives alone in an apartment in Seoul and attends the university to finish her BS Psychology and AB Fine Arts course. She used to have the “Happy Family” painters would love to paint in their canvasses until one day her mother died while they were playing. Her father was away and the two of them were alone in their house playing. Alex accidentally pushed her from the top floor of their stairs. She crashed and hit her head on the ground after rolling through the stairs. Alex cried for help but nobody noticed helped them until it was already too late when her father Jay came and brought his wife to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

Ever since then she lived with her father. Jay loved his wife very much. Their happy family turned to its complete contrast. Jay started to bring home different girls and sleep with them. Day in and day out, their house would be stinking of both alcohol and cigarette. He basically neglected Alex and lost everything from his job to their house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “I love you Alex... I don’t blame anyone. Not you or myself. It was an accident. Move on. I love you baby girl. I love you.”

 

 

 

ALEX: UMMA~~! It was dream... again ... just like another day. It’s the same dream every day.

 

 

 

 

Alex squealed and woke up from her sleep. She immediately sat up from her bed and looked at the clock.

 

 

 

 

It says, 6:00 am, November 08, 2011, Exactly 8 hours ago when I slept last night.

 

Alex felt a securing warm feeling of calmness and momentary comfort. It was a sign of her good day, the “terrible thing” didn’t happen again.

 

 

 

 

She returned back to their old house because her grand mother summoned her.

 

 

 

 

“Alex, are you awake already? I prepared a warm bath and your clothes already. Get up already, the funeral rites will begin soon.” Alex’s grand mother squealed in her gingerly sweet voice.

 

 

 

 

ALEX: Nae Halmmeoni! I’ll just fix my beddings first.

 

 

 

 

Alex looked around the room she was in now, she slept in her late father’s bed. Jay died because of a heart attack while he was drinking. She was already in Seoul when this happened so she had to go back to Mapo, her father’s province to attend the funeral. It was winter already and it was her parents’ favorite weather. Her mom would often cook her favorite mushroom soup while her father brings her burger steak.

 

 

 

 

Memories, they all haunted her. Not because they are running after her but because she can’t clearly remember them.

 

 

 

 

Alex continued to fix her beddings. She looked around and saw posters of different Hip Hop artists, both international and Korean. Her father loved dancing and hip hop music. As the feelings of sadness and fear began to devour her, she just rolled her eyes and wiped her tears away before heading out to her grand mother.

 

 

 

 

The funeral was short. It was on a cold winter day so everyone was in a hurry to find refuge from the pouring snow. People of all sorts were there. People who loved her father, those who mocked him and those who simply came for gossip materials but she ignored them all. All she cared for was her grand mother. Her grand mother was shaking uncontrollably while crying as Alex kept her in her arm.

 

 

 

 

Unable to take both the physical stress, her grand mother died three days right after her father died. The only person who loved truly died as well. Alex took things calmly. She didn’t show tears in front of anyone besides herself. She was quiet, calm and collected as she fixed everything for her grandmother.

 

 

 

“She is not crying. Her father and her grandmother just died!”

 

 

“Is she human?”

 

 

“She doesn’t even try to act as if she was at least a little bothered about it.”

 

 

 

They all whispered behind her back but she didn’t care.

 

 

 

 

Months passed and Alex returned back to Seoul again, living alone became easier for her now. She didn’t have to worry about anyone except herself.

 

 

 

She was hungry so she went out to buy herself a cup of instant noodles in the convenience store where she works part time. The sound of a broken glass scared her. The smell of different scents made her dizzy, next thing she knew she wasn’t holding a cup of noodles anymore.

 

 

 

 

Wearing down a hoodie and a baseball cap, she was already drinking a cup of hot coffee with a pen and paper in front of her. She looked around at recognized the shop. It was the one which was only a few steps from her school. She remembered wearing an oversized T-shirt and shorts when she went out for her noodles completely different from the things she was wearing now. Feeling of fear started to devour her again.

 

 

 

 

She stood up from her seat, when suddenly a waiter called her attention.

 

 

 

“Miss! You left your bag and your things.” He said and looked at the items that were on the table.

 

 

 

ALEX: Thank you. But do you have the time?

 

 

 

“Welcome Miss. It’s 7:30 pm sharp already.” the waiter replied and bowed to her before he left. Alex returned to her seat and sat back on the chair as she rummaged her bag.

 

 

 

 

It is 7:30 PM already. I left home that night at around 6:30 PM but I don’t remember having plans for coffee. I carried nothing with me then but my purse and phone but now I am wearing different clothes and carrying different things. That “TERIBBLE THING” it happened again.

 

 

 

 

Alex continued to look around her bag, until she found a receipt on her wallet.

 

 

It says 6:30 pm, February 12, 2012.

 

 

 

 

The waiter said that it was already 7:30 pm already so it was exactly 3 days ago when I decided to go out for dinner. I am writing something that I don’t even remember writing! It happened again, that terrible thing! What should I do?  

 

 

 

While looking around her wallet she found another receipt, it was stated there that she bought gangster jackets and new pairs of high cut shoes.

 

 

 

I don’t even wear those kinds of things. Wait---! I am wearing them right now. They’re all Addidas!

Oh my HoGod! My monthly allowance! It’s gone!

 

 

 

Alex just sighed and placed her things back to her bag. She removed the cap and the hoodie she was wearing. Immediately she went back to her room and checked for her things. As soon as she opened the door, the sight of the painting she started a few days ago was already finished. She remembered drawing a sketch of Rilakkuma but her canvass showed her Hello Kitty instead. Even her bed sheets were already changed into the pink and Hello Kitty ones. She didn’t even know where those beddings came from.

 

 

 

 

A notebook on her bed caught her attention. She jumped on her bed and scanned its pages. She saw writing in a hand writing completely different from hers and read it.

 

 

 

 

 

Attention, please excuse me

I’m going to bring down some guys on the top

I’ll rise in an instant you won’t know what to do

You better run, run watch your mouth!

The next target is you

 

This place is already conquered

Rebuild this already messed up place

It’s not an exaggeration if you call me a psycho

 

 


 

©I hope you enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. :3

I got inspiration for this story from the book called “SYBIL” by Flora Rheta Schreiber.

So if you know the book, you’ll know the concept of the story xD ©

 

it's obvious who came out first right? xD 

 

ChaeWon1stShipper 

--- nice to see you again OuO

thank you :DD

 

 

Alex: EWWWW! I hate Hello Kitty! Rilakkuma FTW! ©

 

Zico: Your taste is weird woman!

 

Jihoon: Toto is the best~~ Jjang~~ ©

 

Kyung: *shakes his head* How childish!

 

Minhyuk: And he’s supposed to be our leader too!

The author could’ve picked another leader.

It’s her story anyway. >:{

 

Jaehyo: Where is that author? I want to come out already!

*checks hair and make-up on a mirror*

 

Author: -_- wait for your turn!

I am the author I do things my way.

*clings to Kyung*

 

Taeil: We’re always ignored.

 

Yukwon: She’s saving the best for last.

*greasy smile and gives the author and readers bags of lollipops*

 

Author: OuO thanks Yukwon!

*kicks Minhyuk’s bum and skips away singing Nalina, nali, nali, nalina... ©