Chapter Twelve

This is How It Goes

|Chapter Twelve|

 

The fullness of Jong-in's butterfly-like touch still lingered on Mone's lips as he pulled away in a daze.
"Yah," he breathed, huffing softly. "You're my girlfriend now, so don't go around fawning over Kikwang, araseo?"
Mone felt a shy beam crawl onto her lips. "Araseo," she whispered, tracing the lines on his arms. "And you're my boyfriend now, so don't go around seducing your fangirls.. okay?"
Jong-in bit his lip to contain his itching smirk; doing so, he pulled Mone into another soft, feathery kiss. "Araseo."

"WHOO!"

Immediately, the couple's eyes were on Chanyeol who stood meters away from them, arms flairing in the air, with a dumb grin plastered across his lips. He cheered again, bringing out the rest of his affiliation, pointing over to the newly formed couple. And the next cheer let out was not only from Chanyeol but from the rest of Jong-in's friends.
"Mian," he apolgized on their behalf. "They're normally like that," he grinned, averting his gaze to his feet from the overwhelming embarassment.
"Aniya," Mone giggled. "It's cute." 

Jong-in briefly sent his gang back into the studio with his playful glare, before turning his eyes back to Mone. The crinkles formed at the edges of his eyes formed as he broke out into a cheerful grin. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
Mone stared into his eyes, drowning in the abyss-like pools. "Your eyes are my favorite thing about you, you know that?" she muttered, slightly dazed. Jong-in only smirked in reply. Jong-in lightly placed his forehead against hers, letting his minty breath touch her upper lip. "If you're nervous about my crazy fangirls, don't worry," he whispered.

"I'm going to take care of you, Mone."

 

 

Mone met up with Jong-in later that afternoon for their usual tutoring session, only to be met with a joyful grin and a perfectly scored English test. "Wah," Jong-in breathed, eyeing his test in awe. "Gamsahamnida, Mone-ah," he chirped, letting out a boyish giggle. He bit his lip mischievious, shooting Mone a playful glance. "Ne."
He nudged her jokingly. "Ne, jagiya," he cooed, voice dripping with mockery.
Mone cocked a brow at her brunette boyfriend. "Buya?"

She watched his index finger slowly travel up to his lips; she watched him tap them expectantly, watching him smirk at her uncontrollably. "I deserve a reward for doing so well, don't I?"
"Wae?" she squeaked, flushing. "I was the one to tutor you, wasn't I?" she snarled playfully.
This immediately rose Jong-in's eyebrows to his hairline. He leaned in close to Mone, who gulped from the sudden close proximity between their lips. "So are you saying that you should be the one asking for a reward, and not me?" he purred suggestively. "Because I'm okay with either option, to be honest."
Mone let out a soft shriek as he leaned in close and patted his chest frantically. "We're in class!" she cried, turning beet red.
Jong-in bursted out into a cheerful fit of laughter. "Not technically," he chuckled. "It's not like class is in session... unless you consider this a legit class. I'm fine with that -- a roleplay of a teacher-student relationship, cool. So you want it , fine by me-"
"Yah!"

Mone's fist met his shoulder softly, earning herself another playful jeer. "I was joking," Jong-in slurred, leaning his back against the chair. The young man examined his new girlfriend as she rolled her eyes, taking out another lesson packet for him. "Wae?" he shouted suddenly, causing Mone to jump out of her skin from the sudden outburst.
"Yah!" she cried. Jong-in honestly lost count of how many times he's heard her say that during this session alone. "Wae?" she demanded.
"I just scored perfectly on my test. My grade's a B now.. can't we just take one break?" he whined childishly.

Jong-in leaned in close to Mone. "Let's go on a date."

Mone's eyebrows shot up to her hair. "Mwoh?" The young female can honestly say that she has never seen the immature side of Jong-in before.. at least, not in this sense. She can't recall the last time he whined so childishly as he just had right now. "A date?"
"Aren't you a bit young to already be hard of hearing?" he sneered lightly. "Mm, a date."
"What did you have in mind?"

Jong-in his lips, biting down on them teasingly. "Do you want me to dance for you? Serenade you? Or do you want me to treat you to crepes?" Before Mone could reply, or even take a breath, he cut her off by waving his hands abruptly. "Ani, ani; let's just go to the Han River today. Just enjoy ourselves... we can take the time to get to know each other better," he suggested excitedly.
"Oh.. okay," Mone agreed, liking the idea. "But why so suddenly?"
"Because," Jong-in pouted, "the only times I actually see you are during our sessions, but all we do is study. And the other only time is during lunch, and you don't even sit with us. You're my girlfriend now; don't you think we should start acting more like.. you know, how they do in the movies?" he shrugged.

Mone giggled, beaming. Never would she have ever guessed he was the romantic type.. and not just a romantic type, but the hopeless romantic type that uses movies and K-dramas as references. "Why do we have to follow the movies? It's so mainstream." she teased. "I would like it much more if we just be our own type of couple."
"Well, we're already cliched, so it's not like it would hurt," Jong-in muttered, taking her hand. He fiddled with her fingers, looking up at her through his short lashes, glancing at her expectantly. "So what do you say about right now? Han River, crepes, bonding time?"

Mone smiled, "Sounds good."

"Oh, Mone-ah," Jong-in said suddenly whilst she was packing up her stuff. 
She looked at him. "Hm?"

"Call me oppa from now on, araseo?"

 

 


 

Author's Note:

Hi! I'm hoping you're enjoying it so far! I normally don't do Author's Notes at the bottom, but I just wanted to thank all my subscribers for reading so pleasantly; I just wanted you all to know that I appreciate the comments as well! I know I'm not as interactive as most authors, replying to every comment, but I read them, and they honestly make my day.
I just felt like I needed to say that. And I was so happy today, seeing how many subscribers this story has, and it's only my first. It's my first time on this site, and you guys are making it really nice for me, so thank you! I hope you enjoyed this fluffy, filler, humorous type of update! I will continue to work hard so you won't be disappointed in the future!

Gamsahamnida! (: