Getting Out the Hair Dye

Doppleganger

I couldn't do it. I wasn't going to live in a house with the alter ego that I resembled. My best bet was to dye my hair and I'd be fine. And that's exactly what I was about to do. I grabbed a red and blue dye bottle from the multiple bottles that had been placed on my bathroom shelf. I started bleaching my hair almost immediately to get out any of the other color i had tried earlier. Ater that i started dying the top part blue and the bottom half red. I spent maybe an hour and a half in there fixing my hair so that it came out right. I looked in the mirror satsfied. At the same time the door swung open and there stood my own personal demon. Instantly the smirk fell from his face as he stared at my hair.

"Maybe I like having a twin. You shouldn't have dyed it. It's ugly."

"I'd say so are you, but we know how that would end up."

"Good, anyway, you have a phone call."

He leaves quietly and is soon replaced, by one of the younger members. This one stares curiously at me. I only shake my head and slide past him out of the bathroom to go see about that phone call. The stairs feel weird under my feet, as they aren't carpeted like the old ones were, they're some type of fire reistant tile that my mother wanted in the house. When I reached ethe bottom of the steps I found that there was no phone call, considering the amounts of water I'd just been sprayed with by Daesung.

"Hyung, you lied. You said Noona wasn't playing."

"That was before he tricked me into coming downstairs... the jackass."

"I love you too."

"In your dreams, and i do mean yours not mine."

"Yah! Miki, come play paintball with me and Youngbae."

I think the lights in my head , because for one paintball is the most fun and painful thing I've ever enjoyed. And right now it was just about to get really interesting.


Okay so I know I have been away forever, IDK how many times i can apologize, but I am sorry. I'm also Sorry this is verey short. I'll try harder f or you guys.