Being Home (Pt 1)

Doppleganger

The car ride was silent, except for the breathing of my parents and myself. My mother holds me close to her, almost aas if I might disappear at any second. Father is driving with the biggest smile on his face. I'm happy to be with them, but I don't like being away from the others and I'm not used to Korea. I know the language, just don't feel comfortable. So, I quietly stare out the window, remembering the sound of Reita's voice through the phone.

~~Flashback~~

"Miki!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hai?"

"Y-you have to call often. And make sure you eats lots okay?"

"What are you trying to make me fat?"

"Yessssssssssssssssssss"

"Reita, Let me talk to Miki too!"

"NO!!! MY MIKI!!!! I WILL NEVER SHARE!!!!!!"

I laughed as The guys yelled at Reita for being selfish, before Ruki came on.

"Miki, don't get fat. Just take really good care of yourself. I love you Miki!"

"I love you too. Just promise me you wont tell anyone where I am."

"Promise. Hold on Yutaka wants to talk to you."

I waited, listening to the shuffling of thephone being passed to Kai.

"Miki?"
"yes?"

"I'm glad you're okay. I don't want you to worry about Akira, he'll be fine. Just be safe. and if you really want to ge tthrough this I suggest wearing dresses, lipstick, and growing your hair out."

"You really thought that through."

"Yes, I did. You're like family for us and although I'm the GazettE mom you've been more of a mother for us and you've taken care of us. It's more than we could ask for. It's gonna be weird to not be called a GazeBaby anymore."

"I'm gonna miss you guys. HOw are Uruha and Aoi taking it?"

"I know and they said that they wont talk to you. Uruha's stoned so it'd be pointless anyway. And Aoi says he doesn't want to say goodbye because its not."

"Oh. okay."

"We have to go now, but I'll let you know how we're doing. so don't worry so much."

"Kay."

He hung up and that left me feeling empty inside. Bt if anyone knew Kai it was me and he always did what he promised.

~~End~~

Yes, they had been everything for me, my brothers , my best friends, and my gaze babies- no matter how many times Ruki denied it. My chest ached in side. That was all I could think about as the car pulled into the driveway of my new home, and my mother gently tugged me out with her. I was so busy missing the guys that I didn't pay attention to waht my father was saying as he led us inside and into what I guessed to be the living room, I didn't even take note of the four boys sitting in the living room; even when they introduced themselves to me.


I'm really sorry it took so long. I got distracted by Secret Garden, auditions, and other things. Mostly SEcret Garden. I also had serious writers block. Anyway this is the first part to Being Home.

AM I the only one shocked by JongTae?