The Dangers Of Being Miki

Doppleganger

I stared at the blankness of the ceiling in front of me, the steady sound of my breathing my only comfort. My laptop sat on the desk, the webcam constantly active. Someone had tosse a nice sized beer bottle through the window at me, during a broadcast. The thing had almost taken my head off and at the sudden sound of the glass shattering Reita, yes as in the GazettE's Reita, burst in my room panicked. After several swear words flew from behind his beautiful lips he left out assured that I was safe. Since that incident no one had come up here. At the moment I was trying to figure out why all this was happening to me. I can't say when it started, seeing as everything had been fine until one day my friend found apicture of this guy and his band, showed it to me and said we were probably distant relatives. It was only after I pointed out to her that I was pure japanese that she dismissed the notion. Unfortunately fans weren't so happy. They were so unhappy that they'd pack outside my house and wait for me to come out. My parents had decided that it was too much to handle after several attempts of house burning. The first time I'd been attacked I'd ben living in Shinjuku and the girls had thrown some type of flammables in my house through the open windows. That same night I'd been rushed to the hospital with really bad burns. And it hasn't stopped. Even now all of our things were still packed up, in case we had to move again.

And as if my mere breathing had triggered it the screams started. and it was the angry screams of fangirls. It was Ruki's overly high pitched scream and it was enough to pull me from my reverie of thoughts. The entire room was being engulfed in flames. my eyes flashed to my laptop.I unplugged it, closed the cover, lifted it all up, and ran out the room. I'd almost tripped over poor Uruha on my way down the steps as he was coming up to get me, instead I fell into his chest and the two of us stood trying to balance on the steps.The sound of crackling wood as it gave in to the flames put us back in motion. We were down the steps in no time and out the front door. Police were already lined up outside, fending off the rabid and animalistic fangirls who were now trying to rip get to me to rip my throat out. I huddled quietly behind the guys waiting for my parent's limo. When it pulled up Kai opened the door shoved me in as quickly as possible  and climbed in himself, followed  by the others.

"Well isn't that nice. I thought for sure we'd spend a normal day together for once."

"A normal day with my GAZEbabies is gtetting in some type of danger."

" I AM A MAN MIKI, A MAN! AND I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG!"

"Awwwww Baby RuRu is angry."

The guys snickered and Ruki pouted. Yes I called the Guys of the GazettE my GAZE babies because I've practically been raising them since me and Akira had grown up together and he'd decided to live with me and my family. When he'd joined the GazettE the guys just all moved in. My parents were constantly busy and I was lucky enough that we could afford maids and other servants, but I preferred cooking my self and so I cooked for all of us.

"Miki, if we're your babies what happened to our father?"

"You dont have a father Uru baby, I adopted all of you, except Akira and Kai."

"YOU CAN"T PLAY FAVORITES MIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Aoi threw his head in my lap and pretneded to cry over me playing favorites, while the others argued over who was really my favorite. I listened as the guys bickered ever so loudly. It went on until we reached the studio where they had some work to finish. I watched in silence as they got out, saying goodbye, and going inside. The driver started off heading for my parent's company. My eyes focused on the scenery outside the window. car lights passing by at a steady pace, the many buildings that filled Tokyo. It was all strange to me since I couldn't really go out anywhere. I felt the car turn slightly as we started to round a corner, and then it happened the limo was being crushed by an oncoming car. It didn't stop there, the car spun out of control, flipped over another car, slammed into the side rail and suddenly started falling. The last thing I saw was a beach shore in the distance before my life flashed and I was drowned by cold unforgiving ocen water.