What It Takes

Doppleganger

OKay so the first part is written in Daesung'sPOV. You'll see why though. The second part will be in Ruki's POV, which clear up the understanding as to why I metioned the GazettE.


I was sitting in the kitchen my head on the table top when SeungRi screamed. He'd been quiet all morning long until now. I get up from my spot at the table and walk over to SeungRi's Room before JiYong Hyung can do aything. SeungRI's pacing back and forth, stopping when he sees me.

"Hyung, she drowned."

I was confused, it'd been a long time since me and him had done anything together. Then I noticed that the computer was on and I knew what he was talking about. There was this one girl who used to broadcast on the internet. She's a really good dancer, singer, rapper, and actress. Seung had introduced me to her videos a few years back, but she'd slowly stopped doing them. See it turned out that she looked just like JiYong, but fans were being over dramatic and attacking her. I passed SeungRi to get to the computer, on the screen all you could see was water, piecesof floating glass, and some other stuff I couldn't figure out. 

"Are you sure she's in the mess, I don't see anything."

"Yes, I'm sure. You could hear the sounds of cars and then there was this."

"Aish!"

"I blame Hyung if she dies. Because it's kind of his fault. It's not like noona asked to be born that way."

I only nodded and continued to stare atthe screen as he came over and sat beside me. YounBae had walked by a few times, probably shaking his head at us. We didn't even turn around, when the door suddenly slammed shut and he yelled down the hall that we were glued in front of the computerand probably would be for the rest of the night. THat was followed by JiYong yelling nerds at us. He was Probably Right though, We probably were nerds, nerds who cared at least. THen I saw something move across the screen, and seconds later a girl was beingpuled passed. Sure enough it was Miki, she looked pale and her once dyed blonde hair, was now dyed pink. Oh the damned irony that her and hyung had the same hair color. AFter her, possibly lifeless body passed by the screen, I left SeungRi's room and went to glare at Hyung. SeungRi came out after me.

"JiYong Hyung..Know what color you should dye your hair?"

"What?"

"Dye it the color of the rainbow, or better yet dye it orange!"

JiYong SHot up from the couch and SeungRi took off. I knew he was trying to help his noona, but i don't see how  that was going to work, since She'd probably accidentally dye and style her hair the same way.

~Ruki~

I'd never seen Reita pace the way he was now. I swear if he paced any more the floor would have apermanent dent in it. We were all worried, Miki had treated us like family from day one. And as if the nurse had read my thoughts shecame out.

"Is one of you a relative of Miss Yuzurin?"

"We all are actually. Will she be okay?"

Thank god it ws Kai who spoke up first, and although the nurse looked pissed that we all said we were related to her, she answered him.

"I'm afraid  there isn't much we can do for her, but she'll be transferred to a hospital in Seoul. If hse isn't transferred she might not make it. She suffered quite an amount of broken bones along with several cuts and scrapes, and a few bruises."

"W-Wait, She'll be transferred to a different country for treatment? Why can't you just treat her here?"

"I'm afraid we don't have the right equipment  or people to perform the task needed to save her life. I'm very sorry."

"Are we allowed to see her?"

"She's in a coma, but yes."

Reita was past the nurse in the blink of an eye. We thanked the nurse and chased after our poor bandmate, who was so distraught he tripped and fell onto his face. He was up before we could point it out and rushing into Miki's room. When we got in there he was clinging to her nad crying his eyes out and yelling at her to wake up. Me and Kai grabbed a hold of him and pulled him away before he could do more harm to the poor unconcious girl, whose parent's entered moments later.

His head shot up.

"Okasan, Otousan, you can't send her there! Please don't seperate us! Please I'm begging you."

I knew how nuch she meant to him. When we were told we had to live together he had straight refused and said he was staying with his parents. We'd gone to try and convince him that it was what was best, when we'd met her and the words out of his mouth when we moved in were "STAY THE AWAY FROM MY SISTER". Our manager agreed that it was okay to stay with them and Miki treated us just like family. We'd become her GAZE babies, because we were in fact like her little kids. We would spend hours in the studio and when we got back she had cooked for us and made sure we got enough sleep. She had always been there for us and now she was going to leave. I held Reita away from the  bed as some doctors and other specialists came in to wheel her out. Reita's screams filled the room. there was nothing worse than seeing him this way. Sure Miki wasn't gonna be here to take care of us, but who was gonna take care of Miki. Unfortunately if keeping her alive meant letting her go then that was fine as long as that's what it took to stop the viciousness.