the ghost

My Genie [ HIATUS ]

Hyukjae’s pov

 

What’s going on with him!! Why the hell hell he acted like that! She’s MY girlfriend! But I wasn’t too sad , I was going to break with her anyway , be in SM entertainment is not a game  and so I must consecrate all my time to it , to my dream .

After the shower I felt better and went to chat and way apologize to him but arrived to my room , the later was empty , where did he go ?

 

I slept then but with a heavy heart inside.

 

Next morning my eyes were already open before the awakening of the sun , if I can say they were wide all the night and couldn’t close , and my mind , my heart and all my body felt something of lack .

So I opened my laptop , checked the mail box .. a mess!

 

“ to : Mr Lee Hyuk Jae

From : SM entertainment

    As one of the new trainee here , we announce that the lessons will start officially from next week ; your name as your class and room will be mention on the big board in the hall of the building . “

 

 Next week! Still just few days! Finally my dream will be realize, in one week my dream will be reality.

 

Now i really cant sleep, if I could I’ll wish that the days pass in one sec!

But unfortunately, days passed like years ! As the lack in my heard that grew more and more ; I always sit in my bed and roll my eyes in each corner  of my room , as if it’s the first time I see it , I look , I search for something not normal ; something missing but there was anything ! Everything was in it’s place , but the feeling of missing is always tightening my heart since that genie went .

 

One day before the big day, I checked for the nth time my bags , my watch and counted the seconds so badly . When I wanted think about something else tomorrow that guy come to my mind and so my body freeze again and a cold air slap me , even taught the windows are close .. So again this night I’ll not sleep..

After so long waiting, the dark sky left the place to the light one, after my shower I went to the kitchen prepare some strawberry juice and some breakfast for noona , I can hear her coming .

morning “ I greeted her

“aah ~ morning “ she greeted back yawning “ your preparing the breakfast ? it’s a first not your habit!”

“well.. take it like a goodbye breakfast “

“ huh?” now her face become more serious “ DON’T TELL ME-“

“ yee! I got accepted and I’m joining today!! “ before I know I felt down due to her hug , I can see her happiness’s tears as well .

After the breakfast she drove me to the campus and with a last “ eat well ; don’t catch cold , take care “ she left .

The building was huge , but not as huge as the number of the trainees , I stepped the first step inside and felt dizzying from the bigness of the place , there were some misses guiding us to a big board in the hall , there were so many tables and cases and names that make confuse , the names weren’t classed by alphabet what make the things more complicated , so I decided to search following the ages , and there I found my name in the 19’s ages , beside there is the class and the room , I pointed my finger to the room so Ill not get confuse , it was in the second building on the 11th floor room number..

“ 8 !! “ some one shouted , oh it’s the same number as mine “so you’re my roommate! “ I turned to see , it was a brunette with a unique evil smile , he lend me his hand to shake

“I’m Kyuhyun , Cho kyuhyun!”

I shacked his hand and bowed , he looked like a child and he’s age was lower than mine , I wonder why he’s in same room as me .

“ I’m Lee Hyuk Jae “ I said

“so let’s go!” he said , we took our bags and went to the room but we did get there just after 2 hours! The buildings were all the same, and his loud voice distract me , we even went to the girl’s campus !

Finally in the room, it was pretty big with two beds and one wardrobe.

“ I’ll take the bed beside the window! “ he shouted while jumping on it.

“ Tell me you! Aren’t you supposed to be with the 17’s ages?!”

“yep! But with my voice tone and perfect vocal cords I don’t need to take beginner’s courses !”

“I heard some arrogant talking ! “ I said and went out discovering the agency. I passed by the central garden, looking at the place when some band approach me

so we have a new one here ! “ some tall with dimples sneered .

I stepped back trying to avoid them and continuing my way ,

“ oh look the baby is scared , he gonna run to his mommy “ some fat shouted as the others laughed hard , okay I can support everything except talking abt my mom .

“ watch what your saying ! I’m not scared , I just don’t wanna get dirty with some ones like you ! “ I glared at him .

The fat guy was ready to attack me when the dimple guy stopped him “ if your not scared as you say .. “ he said “ let’s see how can you spend all the night in the old building , he is empty from so long and few who back safe from it “ he smirked

That moron is provoking me , I’m obligated to go along with it or else he’ll never let me in peace , I approach him “ What if I accept? “ his face changed to surprise but still keeping a smile on it .

“ say what if you comeback! “

“we’ll see! “ I ended and went to my room .

 

There was Kyuhyun playing with his console , a vocal artist? My eyes !

“ hey ! “ he jumped to me “ I heard your having friend so fastly and they’re already inviting you to the old building , you even didn’t put you on the class’s chair and mr is having trouble ! “ sh* that kid ! , “ you know the latest news ? “ he added .

I didn’t pay attention to him but my ears were ready to hear .

“ before some days , there are some who say they saw some one in the old building , he don’t have face , body nor feet just a scarf , moving scarf , many rumors say it’s a ghost ! “

That cold air again ..

“ ow you’re already freezing ! “

“ hold on ! “ I said and got ready for tonight’s mission _ if we can say _ ..

 

At night it wasn’t hard to know where the old building was since it was alone behind the agency , there were some people waiting , I guess that band .

“ ow so the baby wanna be a man huh “ threw some one .

I didn’t care and went faced that tall guy

“ Here I am so let’s finish that game as fast as possible “ and went inside the dark humid scary building .

“ We’ll still here ! Who knows maybe you give and back running!” I heard some one shouting , with the torch in my hand I went deeper , there were some corridors that I followed , the freeze in my body don’t stop , not because I’m scary but just like that .. it was until I caught a glimpse of shadow , huh ?! could the ghost story be real ! I stopped in my place , and it’s just when the shadow became nearest I passed the torch to it when a familiar face appear

“ Donghae ?! “

------------------

sorry if it was boring in the first , next chap will be full of suspence and eunhae moment , plz give me your support ^^