be my boyfriend

My Genie [ HIATUS ]

Donghae’s POV

 

He stood there speechless for like 5 minutes , then shook his head lightly , I chuckled silently

“ not believing I’m here ? “ I said and he lifted his look again to me , walking slowly to my direction till he stopped , raised his hand and pinched his cheek , aw that guy can really be cute in all the situations .

I took his hand away from his already reddened right cheek “ here I’m real , you can touch me instead “ and passed his hand to my face , my cheek and ‘accidentally’ brushed it to my lips then went to my neck , clothed collarbones , to my chest and was about to pass it to some two spots there but he quickly removed his shaking hands and covered it with his other hand .

“ believe now ? “

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

Oh my … I stared at him opening my mouth but no word came out , it’s like I .. no I DO LOST capacity of talk , but I knew something , I spread my arms and hugged him tightly , I was happy .

He hugged me back the next second , it was a long hug , so warm that I wanted the moment to last but I was disappointed when he broke it just to be surprised by his second action .

 

Donghae’s pov

 

I leant to his lips , those soft lips that I missed so mush and pressed mine against his , I started brushing my lips slowly into his , don’t minding the fact he do not respond to it , just him letting me kissing him was enough , yet after a moment I was surprised to feel his lips moving with mine , kissing me back , his soft plump lips brushing against mine in sync while his arms circled my neck , there I lifted him brutal style not broking the kiss and lay him in the bed resting his back to the bedboard , our kiss went deeper thus I nibbled his bottom lips it took him some secs for that he part his lips letting me taste him , I slid my tongue inside his mouth slowly starting exploring his addicting cavern , our tongues danced together not letting of each other , as if they were missing each other too yet the ballet stopped due the lack of air , I looked at him panting silently “ You love me don’t you “ I asked never broking my gaze to him , he looked away and just get up and went out of the room .

Oh I know you do , or else I would not be here in front of you .

 

After I adjusted my stuffs in the wardrobe and all I rejoined the lesson but on the way I crushed into someone

“ Sorry” he said and continued his way to .. my room .

I grabbed his hand

“ hey “ he turned and looked so angry yet his expression changed when he saw me

“ Donghae ? “

I smiled at him .

“ OMG fishyyyyy where have you beeen! I really missed you “ Kyu hugged me , it seem he doesn’t know the story .

“ Me too “ I said and patted his back lovingly .

“ You look angry ? “ I asked after broke the hug .

“ ah yeah I’m gonna @ls#qjd! that new roommate who took my place “ he said his eyes in fear , I almost laughed out loud but it went out like a chuckle .

“ What ? some thing funny ? “

I shook my head quickly preventing my self to laugh more .

“ but later ne , let’s go to our lessons “

He looked at me

“ and .. after I’ll help you to @ls#qjd! him “ I winked him and he smiled widely .

Aww he can be as aggressive as he want yet he still innocent .

“ by the way any new student rejoined you those last days? “ I asked

“ yes but in seniors classes “

“ aren’t you already senior ? “ I asked since he have a really too high singing skills to still with juniors .

“ yes I am , but I’ll will be in officially in the second trimester , something with protocol “

I nodded and continued my way .

I waved at him as I went into the dancing room . There I saw hyukkie practicing with Hyo , he looked a bit tired .

I went toward them and tried to follow the moves .

 

In the break we sat on the woody ground and tried to complete the melody of the song , I was focusing on the tune when something rested in my shoulder , I glanced and smiled silently it was Hyukjae sleeping , I guess he didn’t rest since his arrival. Hyo saw the scene and just nodded and smiled sign to let him be and just complete what we were doing .

 

Hyukjae’s pov

 

I woke up to find my self on my bed , I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock it was still 5 in the evening , I washed my face and get out of the room .

As I stepped outside the dorm all gazes were looking at me , some wishpering while looking at me , some smirked and some girls just blushed .

I wondered at first but in last I tough maybe because I just came back today ..

I continued my way and smiled at the view in the field there were kyu running behind donghae shouting some incomprehensible words that he will cut the fish pieces and throw it to the cats while the older was just running and laughing all the way .

What a beautiful laugh … I never saw him laugh that loud ..

“ the snowwhite finally opened her eyes ? “ someone spoke out of nowhere

“ shh your disturbing the princess from contemplating her prince” another voice declared

I turned my face to the sound’s direction , Siwon and his band .

“ I didn’t knew you were gay little-“

“ NO IM NOT” I shouted widned my eyes

“ pssh like it’s not me who saw him lifting you in his arms to your room”

What ? aaah now I got .. WHAAAAT?!!

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I was saving my life from the devil kyu , when he knew I were the new roommate he wanted massacre me .

I was running in the field till I saw a little band in front of it and stopped when spot Hyukjae there .

“ GOT YOU!” kyu catch me yet I make him a face to be quite and pointed at them direction .

“ oh not again … “ he sighed looking at the band

“ you know them ? “

“ yeah … remember the old building , it’s them who challenged him to sleep there “

That day he was freezing like hell and I couldn’t protect him , I went straight to them

 

“ you woke up ? “ I asked , yet he saw me with fear and passed by me ignoring me , oh no not again .

I looked at the band who was smirking and leaved them after glaring at them .

I followed the running him and shouted his name yet he wasn’t listening to me , I decreased my speed and catch him in time

“ Hey what’s wrong! “

I lifted his face slowly by his chin and got surprising

“ w-why you’re crying ?! “

“ i-‘im lost … “

“ lost ? “

“ I don’t know what to do … I don’t want the other call me gay but ..” he sobs “ a big part of me want to be with you “

“ shhh ..” I hugged him “ I’ll help you “

I lifted his chin gently again “ be my boyfriend “

He widened his eyes and wanted look away , but I forced a little my grip on him “ be my boyfriend , I will help you , don’t you trust me ? “

He didn’t look away but didn’t speak either

“ and … you can broke if you find it better for you “ I declared the last sentence painfully

, he seemed to think then nodded .

 

I would make everything to not reach that step , I’ll help you to trust your feelings more , that will be my goal .

 

I hugged him again .

 

Next day

Hyukjae’s pov

 

I woke up , took a bath and got dressed glancing at the sleeping genie , yeah he still my genie .

should I wake him up?

Today is our first official day in our relation , I blushed at the thought .

I went slowly to him , uncovered him slowly and shook his bare arm gently , awooo he’s really a sleepy person maybe I should call him , I leant down a little to his ear “ Donghae wake-“ the next second I was lying beside him , his arms on my wais

“.. up “ I continued

“ mm it’s not the proper manner to wake up your boyfriend “

“ you’re already awake anyway .. “

He smiled and I got up but he tightened his embrace

“ not yet”

He came closer and connected our lips , an explosion of butterflies washed my stomach , I responded to the kiss as we started moving in sync , after parting our lips he smiled and pecked my lips “ thank you “

 

I get out of the room quickly , the preview night I was thinking deeply for Donghae’s proposition , but remembered that I’m already in a relationship , so I wanted talk as soon as possible with Hyo .

I went to the practicing room and found her as always there she was chitchatting with some girls , she smiled at me as I get in the room and came to me , yes this is the moment

“ we need to talk “ we both say in unison , we chuckled but then returned to our serious face , she seem concentrate too ..

“ what about a walk ? “ I proposed as she nodded .

 

We walked in silence , I was wondering how to start the topic , should I ask her directly to break up ? or tell her about Donghae ? she will understand nee , I inhaled deeply the air ready to ask

“ Do you like him ? “

She suddenly asked what make me cough out the air

“ who ? *cough* “

“ you look close together , maybe knowing each other from long time “

I looked down “ yeah “

so you like him ? “

I kept looking down

I like him ?

“ you love him ? “

I love him ??

I nodded slowly

“ awoooo “ she pinched my cheek

“ a-arent you angry ? “ I asked most surprised

“ noo why would I , my oppa is in love “

“ and you know I wasn’t loving you , mean just like and wanted experiment what is to be the dancing most handsome machine’s girl friend “

I chuckled

“ so let’s break up “ she smiled as I widened my eyes

“ you dumb me “ I didn’t know it will go that easy

“ I ‘m still a girl “ she stick her tongue out

We continued our way laughing .

As we reached the dance room , I found Donghae waiting and as he saw us I felt warm arms hugging me from behind , I blushed.

The day passed just practicing .

 

Donghae’s pov

 

It was still night and hyukjae didn’t stop of dancing his solo part in the room , yes the audition is tomorrow , we spent all the day dancing yet he just want it to be more perfect than it is already and he is just wasting his energy that he will need for tomorrow

“ hyukjaee co’onn” I called him but he just ignored me and moved his belly oh so ingly , I quickly turned looking away , I don’t know how mush I can handle my actions if he continue moving like that in front of me.

“ hyukkie … “ he stopped for a sec but then continued

mm what to do ? ah found it

“ hyukjae stop dancing now or I’ll do you ! “

He tripped in the next moment and fall on the floor , I chuckled but went to help him .

“ so you will go sleep now ? “

He nodded all his cheeks flushing .

 

The next day was the big day , our team woke up so early to practice since the audition will start at 9 in the morning and that we must be there at 8 to get clothed and makeuped .

 

It was almost 9 , all were peeked from the curtains , the audience was huge and in the first raw were the most popular agency’s directors , which contain also our agency’s director.

We got ready since we were the first ones , after the presentation speech  the light went off everybody took his place , me was still standing in coulisses since it’s hyukjae’s solo .

The staffs mouthed a ‘3 , 2 , 1’ and ‘Fighting’ before everything began .

(a/n: imagine the girl as hyoyeon^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEk_aoLoWc8&playnext=1&list=PL5DD58C6C009726E7&feature=results_main

 

Claps were heard all over the stage as we scrolled down it .

We waited in the loges and watched through the little tv the other’s performances , and they were high too .

Hyukjae was sitting beside me pouting .

Pouting ?

“ hyukjae ? why are you pouting ? “

“ you were rude donghae “

Aah that .

“ I couldn’t help sorry “

 

After a while Hyo came back with some ice in her arm , yeah I grabbed her arm roughly as my turn come , Man she was MOLESTING HIM and pratically KISSING HIM it wasn’t as the practicing dances , she touched him in places , me his boyfriend didn’t !

She came and sat beside me

“ cool down Donghae it was just the choreography “

I nodded .

But I was happy because my hyukkie listened to me

 

*flash back*

 

“ Com’on wont you sleep with me ?? “ I patted the empty place in my bed

He shook his head furiously not looking at me

“ don’t worry I wont do anything “ I chuckled

His face got more flushy but he stilled stubborn

“ umm hyukkie .. “ I looked at him and his cheeks were redder than his pajama , I didn’t say anything this time ! whatever

“ can I ask you something ? “

He looked at me and nodded

“ can you please don’t touch hyo manytimes tomorrow “

“ Donghae … I cant it’s in the dance … “

I looked at him with my best puppy eyes

He sighed “ I’ll try “

“ I love you “ I sent him a flying kiss and switched the light off .

 

*end of flash back *

 

The wait was sooooooo long and team by team my fear of loosing raised since they performed perfectly .

 

After some hours the results will be finally decided .

All went to the stage , hand in hand and waited the result

My heart raised and I could hear all the others heartbeats as the jury opened his mouth

 

“ the winner team is ….. “

 

--------------------------

 

Notes : here are some minutes to what eunhae were talking about , just for you have clear view of them conversation^^ ( even I know all here guessed the scenes :)) )

  • the famous hyuki’s belly move 00:16 ( drools )
  • if you could notice in 00:45 and 0:47/0:48 hyuk almost touch the girl’s body no ?^^ it’s the promise’s conversation
  • when donghae grabbed the girl’s arm 1:32 ( keke she pratically runs from the strongest of the grab:p)